Final

sugar
Please log in to read the full chapter

chanyeol doesn't know what to feel, frightened because this is his first time being kissed by a boy or really lucky as because jongin has now become his first boy kiss. because, chanyeol's currently pinned to the wall by jongin, his lips now working down chanyeol's own neck.

chanyeol doesn't know how things ended up like this. he just went over to ask for a cup of sugar for the batch of cookies he was making (bowl of batter sitting on his small kitchen counter waiting to be stirred and mixed with sugar). just a cup of sugar from his next door neighbor.

they've encountered many times (too many times from chanyeol's perspective), on campus of the university they attended. chanyeol saw jongin in three of his classes. chanyeol saw jongin reading, his head in a big textbook at the library. chanyeol saw him at the school cafe reading a book. he saw jongin everyday coming out of his small apartment room ready for his first class at seven in the morning. he caught jongin stealing glances at him, too. chanyeol would smile brightly and attempt a wave but then jongin would turn away like nothing happened. chanyeol wondered what jongin thought of him. well, maybe that was going to be answered now.

“kai...” chanyeol breathes into the open air and kai latches his own lips onto the older male's.

kai was what everyone called jongin. chanyeol knew kai's real name because he had questions to ask the professor on the two-hour lecture in class that one tue

Please log in to read the full chapter