The New Jock.

Putting The Pieces Together

 

Chapter 13: The New Jock.
 
A month has passed and it's been pretty peaceful without drama. Jonghyun and Taemin made up and are doing fine. Key and Onew have also been doing well, but Key sorta haven't been himself in awhile. No one seemed to worry much, they just thought he'll be fine sooner or later. It was a beautiful day out as all four of us walked to school, it was a Monday, a start to a new week. We reached the school gates when we heard rumors of a new jock had transferred schools. We all just ignored them and just walked to the cafeteria to get breakfast when someone had bumped into Taemin.
 
Minho's POV
 
I was running to the office to get my schedule for my classes before breakfast ended so I could eat. I wasen't really wacthing where I was going when I accidentally bumped into someone. I got up to help him up, when at the moment I felt that spark between us.
 
"Oh, uh sorry", I said. "I was just on my way to the office. I just transferred here."
 
"Ani, it's okay", the boy said.
 
I stood there with my cheeks a slight pink rubbing my neck nervously.
 
"I-I'm Minho, Choi Minho. And you?", I nervously asked.
 
"He's my boyfriend", the dino looking boy said.
 
"Uh, oh ok. Well I have to get going. Maybe I see you later", I said to the younger boy. As that said I was off to the office. I couldn't get his beautiful face out of my head. The way his hair flows over his beautiful chocolate eyes. Those pink kissable lips. The perfect jaw line. I clinched my shirt near my heart. Am I in love at first sight?
 
Taemin's POV
 
"Jonghyun that was a bit rude", I told him.
 
"But.."
 
"No buts, he was just saying sorry and trying to introduce himself. Maybe wanting friends."
 
He rolled his eyes, "But you're mine, and I seen the way he looked at you."
 
I sighed putting a hand on his shoulder, "Jonghyun, can you stop being jealous at every guy or girl who tries to talk to me? I thought we had an understanding."
 
"We do, it's just..."
 
I hugged him and kissed his cheek, "Jonghyun, I love you so please."
 
"Okay", he said hugging me back. We made our way to the cafeteria with Onew and Key and sat our table. We all began to eat our breakfast after standing for a few mintues in the line. That's when we heard a familiar voice asking if he could sit with us. We all shook our head sure, then he sat down next to me.
 
"Uh, hey again", he said giving me a smile.
 
I smiled back, "Hey, sorry about earlier. My boyfriend can be a bit over protective."
 
"Aniyo, it's okay. I understand"
 
"I'm Taemin, Lee Taemin by the way", offering my hand for a hand shake.
 
"Nice to meet you", he said taking my head to shake it.
 
"Nice to meet you too", I said. "This is Jonghyun my boyfriend. And them two over there are Key and Onew."
 
They turned their heads facing Minho with a slight smile. "Hello", they said before eating again.
 
"Hello", he said back.
 
That's when the bell rung telling us it was time for us to head to class. We all got up to throw away our trash and to put our tray away. 
 
"So, I'll see you later", Minho said.
 
"Yeah, sure. See you later", with that said we all went to our classes.
 
Minho's POV
 
I went to go look for my P.E. class. I had many girls follow me and calling me oppa. I was really popular in my last school and pretty well in sports. Guess you could call me a jock. I even had guys to envy me for all the girls attention they yearned for. I could actually care less for it really, I had my mind set on someone already. I guess you can call me crazy, but my heart would just flutter at just the thought of him. Taemin, Taemin was his name. The boy who cought my attention, my heart with just my first time meeting him. I know he has a boyfriend, but that doesn't stop me from thinking of the beautiful creature. I finally reached my P.E. class, I entered the doors and I seen him before my eyes, as beautiful as ever.
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry for the late update. sorta had no internet but now I do. sorry for short chapter, I'm surrently working on the next one so please hold tight. Thanks for reading.