three

Be My Slave or Be My Girl?

 

Jaehui's POV
 
Baro and I walked silently. Until Baro spoke. 
 
"Mianhaeyo. I don't know why Jinyoung was acting like that. I think it's because he's having problems with his girlfriend again. Please understand." 
 
"It's nothing. I need to get used to it anyway. I'm gonna be his slave until graduation" I said. 
 
Baro looked shocked. "Slave?! Really? A girl as pretty as you became his slave?"
 
"Yeah. He kinda blackmailed me" I replied shyly. 
 
"Well, I prefer you rather than his girlfriend, HyunJoo. She's a snob. She doesn't even hang out with us. I bet she doesn't even remember our names" Baro joked. 
 
I just smiled. I have seen Jinyoung's girlfriend. But I never talked to her. She's pretty, y and all things a guy could ask for. 
 
Baro and I talked about different things until we reached my house. 
 
"Thanks Baro. I hope I'll see you again" I said as I entered my house. 
 
"It's nothing. We'll see each other again. Soon" Baro said as he walked away. 
 
The Next Day~
 
I was expecting Jinyoung waiting for me by the gates to give me all his books. I didn't expect to see him waiting outside my house with a smile on his face. 
 
"Goodmorning Jinyoung. What brings you here today?" I asked. 
 
"Baro said I should treat you nicely, so I'll be walking you to school" he replied. 
 
I was just silent. This Jinyoung was different from the Jinyoung I met yesterday. 
 
"Who are you and what have you done with Jinyoung?!" 
 
Jinyoung just looked at me then laughed. 
 
"What?" I asked. 
 
"Why are you acting like it's the first time I was nice to you?"
 
"It is the first time. You were grumpy yesterday" I told him. 
 
The smile on his face was gone. 
 
"Sorry about that. I was just having problems with my girlfriend and I took my anger out on you" he apologized. 
 
I smiled at him. "No worries. I should get used to your mood swings since I'm gonna be your slave until graduation" 
 
Jinyoung was nice to me the rest of the day. He didn't order me to carry his things and he even walked me home. 
 
He was nice to me this past few weeks. We even got closer. I hang out with him and his friends after class. I was starting to think that this deal was not so bad after all. 
 
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
:))