two

Be My Slave or Be My Girl?

 

JaeHui's POV
 
"What?!" I shouted. I can't believe him. He wants me to be his slave?
 
"I said I want you to be my slave" he repeated. 
 
"I heard you. What I meant was why?" I asked. 
 
"I just want to, now, is it a deal?" he asked as he extended his hand. 
 
I can't say no. If I did, I will be laughed at by the whole school. So I made the worst decision in my life. 
 
I shook his hand. "Deal" 
 
I am not changing the way I think of this agreement. Even though I like him, there was something in my brain that tells me that this was the worst decision ever. 
 
The next day~
 
I woke up, did my morning routine and walked to school. 
 
Just as I entered the gates, someone handed me a stack of books. That someone happens to be Jinyoung. 
 
"What's all this?" I asked as I tried to keep them balanced. 
 
"My books. As my slave, you will carry them for me" he stated. 
 
I can't argue. If I did, he will just blackmail me. I'll just do what he says. 
 
I spent most of my free time with him. You might think that as someone who has a crush on him, I would be very happy. But no. I am not happy. Who wouldn't be? He just ordered me around. He commanded me to buy him food, carry his bag, and even give his girlfriend some flowers. 
 
By the end of the day, I was tired. But, he wasn't done with all the torturing that he is doing to me. 
 
"Hey. You'll be carrying my stuff home" he said. 
 
"Why? Can't you do it yourself?" I asked. I was very tired. I just want to go home and rest. 
 
"You're my slave and you will do what I tell you." 
 
I did what he told me to. We walked towards his boarding house. It was nice. He even told me to come in. 
 
I just didn't expect him to be living with other boys. 
 
When I entered, I saw boys just sitting there. They were doing nothing. But when they saw Jinyoung enter the door, they became lively all of a sudden. 
 
"Jinyoung! Welcome home! Did you bring food?" a cute guy asked. 
 
"Hey! Jinyoung! Where's your stuff?" a guy with long hair asked. 
 
Then, they turned to me. 
 
"Oh My Gosh! Jinyoung! Did you make her carry your stuff?" a pink haired with blue highlights guy almost shouted. 
 
"Yeah" Jinyoung said. 
 
Four guys helped me with Jinyoung's stuff. 
 
"Jinyoung! You don't really know how to respect a lady!" the pink haired with blue highlights said. 
 
"She isn't a lady. She's more of a man" Jinyoung stated. 
 
I just smiled at them. I feel awkward. I didn't even know who they are. 
 
As if they read my thoughts, the blond introduced himself to me. "Annyeong! I'm Baro" 
"I'm Sandeul"
"I'm CNU" 
"I'm Gongchan"
They said then bowed. 
 
"Annyeonghaseyo. I'm JaeHui" I said then bowed to them. 
 
"You can leave now" Jinyoung said. 
 
"Jinyoung! It's already dark! She can't walk alone!" Baro scolded. 
 
"Why not? She can handle herself" Jinyoung said. 
 
"I can handle myself Baro. It was nice to meet you." I said so that they'll stop arguing. 
 
"Are you sure?" Sandeul asked. 
 
I nodded. 
 
"I'll just walk you home" Baro said. 
 
He didn't wait for my reply. He just dragged me out.
 
_____________________________________________________________________
 
sorry for late update D: I'm busy with my studies.... so yeah sorry D: