Dream? or Future?

The Clan I Love

 

*DREAM LAND*

Gaeul wakes up finding herself lying in the middle of the forest and surrounded by all kind of big green trees. It was already time for the sun set. She stands up while rubbing her head because she had a headache. “oh great. This is sure GREAT. So tired. So lazy.” She really is now kind of annoyed of having found that herself standing out of nowhere.

Without any other thoughts, her ‘silverish black’ wings open up and flap to make herself currently up above the forest. She was examining the forest to find any kind of hint but there was nothing, so she decides to let her feet touch the ground and rest her wings after about an hour of flying without any clue. She walks around for a while but still nothing else than green there and here.

Suddenly she saw something from the other side of some trees, it was shining. She run to the source of it to find any clue. After the run, her eyes met with a ball of light as she shove the trees to the other side. She approaches the light slowly and tries to touch the light out of curiosity.

Suddenly all around her turned white, white as it means there was nothing else around her accept for her and air. She turns around and around to find anything or anywhere to go. But just like before, her effort do not avail. But the end of her eye sight caught up to a figure, when she turns her head to face the figure she saw her PARENTS lying down lifeless. She makes her step to go closer to her parents with some tears in her eyes threatening to fall, but she holds it in.

“u-um-umma… ap-a-appa…” Gaeul calls out for her parents with a shivering voice but there was neither answer nor any sign of breathing. When she was about to make her last step towards her parents, a person suddenly standing face to face with her. She took a step backwards and started examining the person in front of her. At first sight he look just like a normal human but when Gaeul looks again she notice that the guy who is with her right now has a paler skin compared to a human, his eyes were bloody red and the last hint that makes Gaeul confirm her thought was the fangs with some blood dripping at the end of it, which were popping out from his mouth. YES, Gaeul. He is a VAMPIRE. Gaeul said in her mind to herself.

Your POV (still in dreamland)

I was freaking panicking. There was a vampire in front of me and he is the one who killed my parents but my body was numb, I can’t move my body. I really want to KILL him here right now but my body was going against my mind. I was mad at myself for not move and kill the man who made my parents leave me for the rest of my life. I can’t step towards the man or step backwards from the man.

And evil grin was created on his face, he walks towards me and when his face and mine were a few inches away, he grabs my neck with his hand and lift me till I can’t feel my feet touch the ground. I was chocking and out of air to breathe, I was in the middle of DYING. Tears started to leave the edge of my eyes, but his grip suddenly open and made me fell to the ground which was about 3 metres below me. I whimper because of the pain that I was suffering and maybe because some ribs of mine went ‘crack’.

When I held my head up to see his face, he was smirking like a devil. He come closer to me and grips a fist full of my hair and pull it to make our distance damn close. “That is why a ‘family’ should be just ONE kind of a species. You will be the last one. You will end up like your IES parents” he let go off my hair and started to walk away from me.

My head drop down to the ground as I feel the air was brushing my skin but suddenly the air turn to be like a thin knife moving around my body. Making some scars here and there in the process. I was bleeding badly and I feel lightheaded, maybe because of there was already a pool of blood around me. I close my eyes as I accept that I was dying and think to the positive side, I can met my parents again.

But a voice suddenly entered my head “Gaeul-ah… my daughter… you can’t give up. You have to stay alive. There are many people need your presence.” I know that voice; it was my Umma’s lovely voice. “But I want to be with both of you. I miss you both. Don’t leave me” tears were flowing nonstop from my eyes, not because of my broken ribs, not because of the pain I receive, but because of a sudden over whelming feeling that entered my heart, the thought that I had of my parents leaving me again. This time my appa’s voice sounded and said to me “my dear, we will always be with you and protect you every time. We will be in your heart. Always.”  My tears started to stop. And suddenly… BAM…

*DREAMLAND END*

 

Yeah… double updated for my new story… I have come back from my little vacation with my family… first time double updated…