The Savior

The Clan I Love

 

Jun Hyung’s POV

We are currently running in super fast from the sudden attacker… It is not like we don’t have the guts to fight back but it’s like 20 vs 6 and how is it fair? It’s okay for us to fight the normal vamps that have no special power but… There was only 6 normal vamps and 14 vamps that also have special power like us… We can’t lose them because I had to carry my unconscious dongsaeng Yoseob and Gi Kwang had to carry Hyun Seung hyung who is also unconscious too... We all are seriously injured, our body have wounds all over and we can fainted at any time because our blood kept on leaving our body, but we need to escaped first before thinking of fainting here…

Our maknae Dongwoon suddenly spoke “Hyungs… I think we lost them”  Doojoon hyung look back and I saw a relief face on Doojoon hyung for a sec but his face changed in a blink of an eye… We kept running and fasten our steps “Dongsaeng… I think we should think that again…” Doojoon let out a big sigh and we all turn our head to only see the attacker is still on our back…

“ughh… where are we?” Yoseob whimper in pain because of his injuries… “dongsaeng…  Gwenchana?” I asked and everybody look at us in sync… “neh… nan gwenchana… Hyungs! Up ahead!” Yoseob’s eyes open wideand warn us something and we look ahead and suddenly we ran into a hole… everything turned pitch dark…

Your POV

One night

I was about to sleep after coming home from my part time-work at 1 in the morning, I heard a weird sound but I didn’t concern much about it because I am used to it… When I was lying on my bed I saw a light from my left side wall of my room… My eyes widen when I saw a figure come through the wall… but it just not a figure, it was 6 boys laying down, bleeding as she crawled to the edge of her bed to look at them… the light were gone when i begin to approach it… I focused again on the boys who were currently unconscious, they had wounds everywhere and now there was a pool of blood in my room… When I look carefully at the boys, I spotted something were popping out from their mouth… It was fangs… I suddenly took a step backwards because of the fact that they are the same species as my parents’ murderer and shocked when I heard a whimper from one of the boys… I was relief when I realized they didn’t wake up yet…

“should I just let them be that way and transport them to another dimension?” I thought by myself… But when I analyzed all the faces and wounds, I just can’t let them die like that… Although I know they are vampires…

I let out a big sigh and walked to the closest boy from her and just with a wave of a finger the boy was on my bed… I did the same thing to the other boys so they are now on my bed… “should i? AHH! Gaeul there is no time to think again… They are dying…” when I finished thinking, I stand in front of the bed and waved my right hand so it was facing to the boys and closed my eyes for concentration… I open my eyes and my brownish-colored eyes changed to fully dark eyes…She let out a sigh and take a deep breath…

Witnessed by the room and me,

As the things around me are real,

Within the powers in me,

Let the wounds on them heal.

When I finished the last sentence of my spell, lights appeared on the wounds and when the light disappear all the wounds are healed… I closed my eyes and open it again… My eyes was back to normal, brownish like always…. Everything started to be blurry and I fall on my knees, layed down on the floor… “I won’t be healing 6 people in a row again! It’s sure damn tiring!” I cursed when I started slightly panting… I heard voices coming all around me… I open my eyes just to see the boys were surrounding me, whispering to each other… I tried to get on my feet and started to ask them… “are you okay now, vamps?” I saw a blurry figure nodded… I chuckled and heard a voice asking me “ and… who are you? Why did you saved us?” I just look away and walk to my bed, letting down my body and pulled my blanket… “who am I doesn’t matter… so… if you can be nice… go and leave me alone” I waved my hand and a barrier was build around my bed… making sure I’m safe… I take this chance to get some sleep because I am so tired…

 

 

 

So how is it? Ok? Or not ok? I’ve this idea from my dream of the hole thingy… please subscribe and comment….