Chapter 1

Like Brother Like Boyfriend
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

"If you write this kind of poem, I'm positively sure that even William Shakespeare will beat you to death," I tore the paper in pieces and threw it into the dustbin. The reason I done that was because my oh-so-lovely brother wanted to confess to his crush. And guessed what! He wrote a poem or I called it a trash.

 

"Roses are red, violets are blue, don't be mad, because I love you. This is so old-fashioned, Luhan! What are you, Romeo? Ughh, I can't believe you are giving this to your crush," I yelled at him.

 

"Hey, don't look down on me. I can write more you know," Luhan said to me. I blew a raspberry and took sheets of paper from his drawer. I placed it in front of him and stared at him. If stare could kill, he was dead by now.

 

"You are going to write more until I am satisfied!" I commanded him.

 

"Why should I? I think she's going to love the poem I wrote just now because-"

 

"Am I the boss here or you? I'm a girl and your crush is a girl. I know what is the best so START NOW or I'll kick your !" I yelled in frustration and went to my room from his. I threw myself on my bed and massaged my head. My brother, Luhan asked me to help him to write a letter for his crush, Son Yeon Jae. So, I, Hana was willing to help but with his awful poems, I fed up. Remembering what he wrote just now, my boyfriend's confession plopped into my mind.

 

It was winter at that time. My bestfriend or my boyfriend right now, promised that he will bring me to a place for my birthday. I agreed and waited  at the bustop. After a couple of minutes, he arrived and we boarded the bus. On our way to the secret place, I asked him.

 

"Where are we going, Kris? You know I hate surprises," I told him.

 

"Somewhere special," he suddenly yawned and placed his head on my shoulder. I knew he was trying to cut our conversation so I kept asking him to annoy him.

 

"Somewhere special? Hmmm, I know! I know! Is it the amusement park? Or the skating rink? Or maybe the aquarium to see Rockhopper peng

Please log in to read the full chapter