The Valet Strikes Again

Soul Sister

 

 

In the apartment back in Seoul, Solji clutched her stomach with one hand and slapped the floor repeatedly with the other. “You wanted to be a professional gamer when you were twelve? Bwuwahahahahaha that is so cute!” she continued to laugh and then wiped a falling tear from the corner of her eye.

 

 

Youngjae gazed at her with a gentle curiousity and faintly insinuated. “I think we should get going now, Solji—noona.”

 

 

She sighed as her laughter impeded. “Oh okay… I’m sorry if I come off as numb to you. It’s just that I have this feeling that Minyounggie is going to be all right.” Solji started packing up her stuff and shoved her phone in the waistband of her boxer shorts.

 

 

Youngjae smiled warmly at her, and even though she wasn’t facing him, Solji could feel his eyes not only just look at her; they were solely looking through her.  

 

 

“That makes you optimistic, not insensitive.” He replied with his unending smile. That smile made Solji twitch her eye a bit at his persistence.

 

“Persistent bastard…” she muttered to herself. She got her things ready, which was basically her phone and a choco pie that she stuffed into on her way out with Youngjae following behind her.

 

 

When Solji and Youngjae walked out, the night was quieter and darker than before. After all, they finally prepared an in-depth file about the whereabouts of Solji's younger sister Min, and then spent an extra forty-five minute or so eating a full set meal that Youngjae insisted of making before they set out and Solji obliged because she asked for his side dishes in the end. It all droned into the midnight hour but they had not noticed a single bit of time passing by.

 

 

She buckled up her shoes and took out her phone, and then Solji lightly nudged Youngjae in the hip since he was a few several centimeters taller than her. 

 

 

"Are we taking your car or mine?" she asked. There were in fact three cars parked outside her apartment and one of which didn't look familiar to any of them, and before Youngjae could answer her, she continued on.

 

 

"Why is there a black Lamborghini parked outside my apartment?" Solji scrunched up her nose and faced a nearly bewildered looking Youngjae. "What the hell's going on?"

 

 

A man in a suit and leather pants opened the back doors to his car and blinked at them.

 

 

"Good morning Solji, Youngjae. I'm Kim Myungsoo, your valet and we have your sister." He said with a crooked grin. Solji was about to kick this guy, who randomly parked in front of her apartment and was now regarded as her sister's kidnapper, in the face but then he spoke again.

 

 

"Let me take you to Paradise."   

 


 

Author's ramble: I don't normally type out short chapters, but I feel like this story suits it better. heh. 

Ok the last sentence sounds like a dirty pick-up line.

Myungsoo's been hanging around Woohyun too much. NAMGREASE! :p

MINYOUNGGIE, THEY'RE COMING FOR YOUU.