Chapter 2

JANUS ( Book 1 : Do not or do it )
No One's POV

- - -

The 5 boys followed Minwoo to the places he likes. DongHyun went to the Bubble Tea stall that was near Incheon Street. JeongMin and HyunSeong went to the Dance Studio. And the twins went to the street of houses at Incheon Fourth street.

- - HyunSeong's POV - -

"Hyung!" I pointed to the guy and the girl that looks like MinWoo and Jay Min. JeongMin looked at me and back to the couple. We went forward and saw it was them.

" Oh Hyung! There you are! Where is the others? Did I missed the photo shoot?" Minwoo said quickly.

"Em,yeah,you did miss but they say they'll use all. The photographer is lost so we went to find him." I lied and JeongMin just nodded.

then,I saw Jay Min's left eye shining. She grinned and whispered to MinWoo. Minwoo gasped and looked at us with a angry face. "You are telling a lie,isnt it?"

I gulped. Jay Min then said,"Hm... Excuse me Minwoo,I have something to do." Minwoo nodded and scolded me. I used my head to point at the direction that Jay Min was going. JeongMin ran after her.

- - YoungMin's POV - -

Me and KwangMin saw Jay Min walking into a black house that was on the second lane. I looked at her and she turned to us. She widened her eyes and slammed the door. Then I saw JeongMin looking around.

" Hyung,she went in her house! " I pointed and I saw Jay Min shutting the window and pulling the curtains. I put an ear to hear what's inside.

"Dongsaeng," I said to KwangMin,"Go hear" We heard some chanting and then someone came out. It wasn't Jay Min at all. It's a boy. And his eyes were spinning,and I see some stars on his head too. Then I heard that boy mumbling.

"Must... Get... No... Minwoo..." He went to the left. JeongMin looked at me and told me to follow him. You are not gonna get away from this.

- - DongHyun's POV - -

I saw a boy running across the street and the jotwins with JeongMin is chasing him. I followed them and went into the narrow street when they are at the wide street. Then I saw that girl Jay Min,she ate something and she flew. "Oh My gosh that's so cool..."I mumbled and she flew off to the sky with a bottle of .... Black ink or something. She threw it up and the whole bottle spread all of the ink on the cloud. The clouds got dark and started to rain black ink.

"Aish... " I ran away and hid some where. Someone that was walking on the lane got dripped by the black ink and he dissapeared in a flash.

"Poison?" I dialed my phone to the others and they don't have any harm. Minwoo was the most sad one,he said he can't find Jay Min anywhere.

- - Minwoo's POV - -

after the rain,I went out and saw every drip of black ink dried. "Odd..."I thought and went to find Jay Min. She was at her home sleeping soundly. I opened the door and poked her. She opened her eyes and smiled at me.

"If you are okay.... Then I'll go now..." I wanted to walk away when she pulled me. "Stay here for a bit,I'll treat you some tea." She grinned and went to the kitchen.

- - KwangMin's POV - -

me and JeongMin went to the house when my other three hyungs went to find Minwoo. Then I saw Minwoo in the so called "Devil"'s house. The curtain was open and I saw that girl pouring something in the tea that looks like the black ink rain thing that DongHyun said. I was shocked and I prepared to go in when she closed the curtain and the others came. I told them what happened and stood at the front door.

"One... Two... Three!" I yelled and everyone smashed in.

"Oh my gosh! They are.... Gone!" Everyone gasped.

- - - - -

Author's note : CHAPTER TWO!! Oh my god I was so stupid on this one... But it's a cliff though xD and I hope you guys can subscribe! Comment! And view! And share! Or whatever that is good! XD GOMAWO