Chapter 1

JANUS ( Book 1 : Do not or do it )

Youngmin POV

---------

"Hyung-nim!" Minwoo called out for me. I turned to look at him and I saw a girl standing beside him. She has a name tag that say "Janus". ' Strange name she haves ' I thought and went closer to see. I saw wrong,actually it's "Jay Min". But... "Hyung-yah,I want you to meet Jay Min,my friend when I'm in Kindergarden." Minwoo said with a smile and rubbed her back. She smiled at me,"So you must be YoungMin. I heard that you have a twin brother."

"Yes I do,there he is" I pointed at KwangMin which is standing besides HyunSeong and talking to DongHyun. I went there and dragged him over. "Yah! Hyung,I'm 18! Don't drag me like that!" He said and pouted. Jay Min smiled,"You guys really look the same~" KwangMin looked at me with a glance,and I exactly know what he meant. ' She looks cute ' I nodded,' I know right? Minwoo's chingu ' KwangMin's mouth immediately changed into an "O" shape. Minwoo looked at us with curiosity,"You guys are having those eye contacts again! Wassup!" We both shook our heads and went away.

---

DongHyun's POV

---

I saw Minwoo taking a girl to our photo shoot and I felt pretty surprised. That guy haves a girlfriend! Or maybe they are just normal friends. "Hey,who's this?" I asked the Maknae. He smiled and said,"Just my Kindergarden friend." I looked at her name,"Janus". Then when I blinked,"Jay Min". Is it me? Or does her name change in every 1 second? "Hey I wanna tell you something , Minwoo" I dragged him to the corner.

"What hyung,something wrong?" He said with an innocent tone."Yes i have! Why does her name..." I mumbled. Minwoo gulped. "Actually... I can't tell so BYE HYUNG" He ran off while taking Jay Min away. ' Odd '

---

JeongMin's POV

----

"What a hot day and a good day to drink bubble tea!" I said to HyunSeong that was walking with me to the Bubble Tea stall. He ignored me. "Hey,reply me at least!" I turned around and saw HyunSeong looking at Minwoo and a girl running across the street. Then i saw wings on that girl. I blinked and rubbed my eyes,it's gone. "Hey hey HyunSeong!" I shook him. He looked at me and nodded. "Did you saw what I saw?" I asked. He nodded in amazement."She have wings!" We both said. "But how is this possible?" I tilted my head,"She is a human! Unless she is the undead!"

HyunSeong shook his head."Maybe it's just our imagination... I wonder what's her name." Minwoo stopped and walked towards us. "This is Jay Min." He said. Jay Min smiled too. Her smile was angelic, like an angel smiling at me. "Hm..." HyunSeong looks like he suspected something. "You guys are dating." He said and Minwoo blushed while the girl was still calm.

I was shocked. Why wasn't the girl screaming and scolding us? She's weird. "Em,Minwoo,don't listen to them. Let's just go back."The girl said while nudging Minwoo's arm. "HyunSeong,You know what I think?" I asked HyunSeong. "That Jay Min is Minwoo's girlfriend?" I face palmed. Why is this guy so innocently stupid? "That girl is crazy dude! She stayed calm! Waaaa~" I yelled at him. Henodded and dragged me back to the photo shoot. 

"Wait wait!" I said while trying to escape.

"What now Hyung?" HyunSeong gasped.

"Our bubble tea!"

----

KwangMin's POV

---

Me and my Hyung started to suspect something from her. So we went to ask DongHyun. 

"Yah,DongHyun Hyung" we yelled.

dongHyun looked at us and asked,"Yes,Dongsaengs?"

"Do you suspect something from that girl Janus... I mean Jay Min?" I asked.

DongHyun widened his eyes in amazement.

"YOU SAW IT TOO?!" He asked and shouted.

Then HyunSeong and JeongMin came storming in. Their faces were green. "Hey Hyungs!" I smiled.

"We... We saw..." JeongMin hesitated. "We saw..."

"SAW WHAT?!" We screamed at him. 

"THAT JAY MIN GIRL HAVE WINGSSS!! AND I DUN EVEN KNOW IF IM CRAZY!" He messed up his hair.

Okay. We need to figure out what is she hiding.

 

-

Author's note : Oh My God... I'm such a failure... This is short but hope u guys like it! PEACE! Subscribe?