Kris - You're Out Of My League (Part 1)

♛ EXO Collections ♛
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

You’re walking into the school’s hallway towards your locker like you usually do. You saw some couple making out against the locker, some people doing homework, gossiping, putting on make up and some are just living their lives.

 

 

You wore glasses and so by wearing glasses, people simply called you a nerd. Those shallow minded people never think, just because you’re not fashionable or socialize like them that don’t mean you’re a geek or nerd. But you don’t really mind because you’re a wallflower, you love zoning out on these things and what they say to you is just bull, they just have no life.

 

 

The prom is going to be held at the end of the week and while people are busy with dates and stuff. You are busy reading for your last test today which is chemistry. Yes, you’re that straight A student who people refer to as nerd, geek, weirdo and whatever they call it but success is always in your hand; never theirs. Maybe that’s why they are jealous, cause you’re much clever.

 

 

You sat down at the hallway floor and started reading for the test when you heard people shouting, squealing and talking. You didn’t even have to look up to know why they are doing so because it became a daily routine for people to act that way towards the school’s Kingka group; EXO-M.

 

 

EXO-M consists of 6 guys which is Xiu Min, Luhan, Chen, Lay, Tao and the leader which is the first Kingka; Kris. You look towards them and saw girls around them; asking them out for the prom which you never attend like always and you’re a senior this year but they decline them nicely. Yes, they’re not those jerks kind of Kingkas, they’re really nice. But you’re still not interested in them, you prefer observing people rather than to socialize with them and that’s why you know people easily inside and out.

 

 

---

 

 

It was finally recess and you did the test pretty well. You just grab a sandwich and head out to read the book you just bought. You love sitting outside because it’s quiet and calm. You don’t exactly have a best friend since you don’t actually like talking a lot and everyone is fine with you except for the so-called-queenkas or whatever their name is.

 

 

You can hear EXO-M laughing from where you are. They also eat outside and you can always hear them but not what they are talking about though. Suddenly you saw a shadow covering the sunlight and when you look up; it was Kris, the number 1 school Kingka.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter