❤Birthday wish❤

❤Birthday wish❤
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Beep beep BEEP BEEP

Your hand slowly moved towards the alarm clock and you turned it off. I sat up slowly and looked around as my eyes landed on the calendar I saw that it’s finally November 8. MY BIRTHDAY! I jelled it in my head as I was rushing towards the bathroom. I washed my teeth and put on some mascara. Now I made myself a ponytail and went back to my room. Yesterday I had picked the clothes I would wear today so I put on my clothes. I was wearing a dress , it was red and black. Because it’s quite cold outside I decided to wear black tights. I walked to the kitchen and my granny had made me breakfast.

,, Happy birthday my dear!´´ she hugged me as it was the last time she could hug me. I smiled at her and sat down. The table was covered with many of my favorite foods. I ate a bit and started to walk towards the bus stop. I arrived there and there was five minutes until the bus would come. I sat on the bench and started to play angry birds with my phone. In the corner of my eye I saw some people coming towards me and one of them was Thunder. I have had this big crush on him since …umh since forever but we never talked and if we did it was more like ,, Can I borrow your pen,, talking or ,,What’s the answer to that question,, So I can say that we aren’t even friends. Some of my classmate’s arrived at the bus stop too and they wished me good birthday. Only person who didn’t wish me happy birthday was Thunder. It made me a bit sad and he was sitting next to me so it wouldn’t hurt to wish happy birthday. The bus arrived and I sat next to the window. The bus was quite full.

,,Kmh , is this seat taken?´´ somebody asked. I

Please log in to read the full chapter