Changing opinions

What Is The Saddest In Smile?

I wanted to stand up but couldn't do anything else than loosing control and holding Jonghyun's arm.  Then I pulled my hand off and turned my eyes away not to meet his. Yonghwa threw the boots to the armchair where I was standing. With great difficulty I put them on and holding the walls walked to the small hall to take my rucksack, which was very heavy... I had Vivien's clothes and things in it too. Doctors gave them to me right after she died. That meant to me that it's completely over. I took the rucksack and it was heavier to me... much more than it was before. Seemed like all her spirit was hiding there, reminding me of her. I was standing there all in my thoughts and didn't realize that tears are just rolling over my face and silently dropping on the hall floor. I couldn't stop them. My head was bumping me... thoughts, memories, loneliness, unexplicable sadness. I was standing there with the heaviest bag in the world on my shoulder, holding the door and crying. How weak I am...

At the moment I dried my tears and was opening the door, I felt a hand pulling the bag off me. DON'T! I'M NOT A WEAKY GIRL!!! But all that was only in my head. I let that someone help me. I thought it was Jonghyun. Who else could help me right? I was wrong... That hazel haired tall guy was holding my bag and not looking at me. What's the matter, Mr. Fairness??? What are you doing? You were just talking the opposite.

Yonghwa opened the door and went out first. I tried to go after him as fast as I could, but my legs didn't listen to me. I was walking slowly holding the wall and he got bored of my turtle movements. He was in 5 or more meters away in the long corridor of the 4 starred hotel. He stopped and slowly sighed. Then he put the bag on his two shoulders and turned to me. I stopped crawling and looked at him. He walked back to me and took me on his arms. I was shocked. What is he thinking about? I'm not that kind of a girl to rely on guys.

"Put me down..." - I said in a low voice. I couldn't say that louder. Something stuck in my throat.

"What if you just take my sunglasses out of my pocket and put them on me?" - He said still not looking at my face.

"What?!" - I mumbled with my eyes wide open. But instead of continuing I did what he said. I don't want any other insults. First time I saw his face so close to mine. And his eyes. They were full of mixed emotions. That second could last forever if I continued staring at him, but I just put the glasses on him, throwing a last look at his dark hazel eyes. Then I coughed and put my hands around his neck. I hate being THAT close to a guy.

"Now just hold tight, PLEASE... No incidents wanted ok???" - Cold voice again... When will this end??

We got into the elevator and he pushed the  -1 level. Yeah... He will drive me home and I will never see him again! Wait... Never? Oh right, what am I thinking about! NEVER!!!! he disgusts me... maybe.

The underground parking was full of expensive cars. He found his car and put me on the front seat. He himself went to the driver's seat and put the bag on the backseat. Ok Vivien... Sit there and have a look at Seoul. You can watch it for the last time. With me and with your idol. I started begging myself not to cry again. The engine smoothly started and we drove out of the parking. Hello city lights... It was already getting dark. All the time in the car I was looking at the passing by skyscrapers and Yonghwa was looking straight at the road. One or twice he tried to say something, but just sighed. Only after 30 minutes I realized that he doesn't know where my house is.

"But..." - I started slowly.

"I drive to the park..." - He said like he was reading my mind. - "I want to talk to you. If you don't mind."

I could only mumble 'no, it's ok...' and turned back to my favorite passing by city lights.  

                                                                                              __________

 

If you like the story and you want the next chapter comment please... And thank you subscribers and viewers very much!!!                         Sincerely yours  -  Grace & Mary