The acquaintance

What Is The Saddest In Smile?

I stopped crying in an hour or two, I had no idea of time... The person who was telling that everything's ok was still there, in the armchair sleeping... His head was down and his arms crossed on his chest. The black hair are reminding me of someone but I can't get who is it... Seems like I know him, but at the same time I have no damned idea who it was. I couldn't move my legs. They were dumb and kinda heavy. I have a bad temper. Something that never was useful to me! I'm sudden, I'm rasper... I didn't want to talk to him and I just threw the nearest subject lying on the bedside table at him.

"Ouch..." - Great! Works everytime... "What the hell?" - Yeah, I hear u Jonghyun! wait a minute... WHO??!! A second, two, three... SHOCK!!

"WHERE THE HELL AM I??!!" - I cried out as loud as I could.

"Stop shouting like you're being abused my a maniac!" - He stood up and his low voice made me shut up. He moved to the mini bar and took a cold drink out of it, and threw a bottle of water to me. - "You're in a hotel... You must be thirsty. I haven't seen someone crying 2 hours and 15 minutes without stopping." - I can't believe my eyes. It's one of those weird guys from CN Blue? What the hell... How can that happen? 

Without saying a word I tried to get out of the bed. But the only thing I could do was pushing the blanket away with hands and then... I didn't know what to do. I couldn't do anything. 

"Wow wow wow... You better lie back." - I heard Jonghyun who was standing at the mirror and examining his head. Seems like I hurt him heavily... Pff, it's not far from someone who always beats boys. - "The Doctor said you won't be able to walk normally a long time or something, so just don't get nervous and be patient ok?"

"What.... Can't walk?" - In a month I need to be in the new school.... Unbelievable.... Just moved to Korea, will spend the august without my best friend, in a wheelchair and under stress! Oh, right, forgot something... Lee Jonghyun from CN Blue saved me from dying. Totally "great".... 

My thoughts were interrupted by a phone vibration. Jonghyun answered. He left the room and I couldn't hear what was he talking about and with whom. I stayed in silence for a minute or two then I noticed the bottle of water on the bed. I started drinking eagerly... I was so thirsty, it was such a pleasure. Jonghyun entered the room.

"Do you mind if someone else comes here?" - I shook my head while drinking. - "Ok then. Can I trust you? Don't tell anyone of where you are and who you met. Ok?"

"Just shut up and bring that someone! I don't ing care..." - I said in a dumb voice and lay back on the wet from tears pillow...