Chapter XVI "you are L.JOE?"

My sweet revenge♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chapter XVI: you are L.JOE?

When you told everyone your story in England and how Kyung helped you a lot.. they apologied specially Lizzy to Kyung and said thank you for taking good care of you. and then they ask you to go home to meet your parents where you excitedly accepted.

Block b also tag along..

When you arrive at him

*nothing ever change* when you got out of the car.. you run up to your omma’s room to find her sleeping along with your appa..

You sneakily laid in between and hug them..

You father notice something unusual moving in the bed so when he open his eyes..

The person he wished to see had come to see him.. the daughter he longed..

The daughter he missed so much that he could die.. he immediately hug her so tight that you have to ask.

“appa~ I can’t breathe~~~” you whined and then your mother woke. Then just like your father she hug you so tight not wanting to let you go..

You shared to your mom about your experience on England and how Kyung helped you a lot big time.. and she gave him a bone breaking hug( A/N: does that hug even exist? Kekekek). She thank him so many times..

After a reunion b-bomb and the others went back home to rest.

RING RING RING RING RING RING

Your alarm kept on ringing and when you got up it was a new day..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter