Chaptre X "Kyung's mouth shouldn't be trusted"

My sweet revenge♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chapter X: Kyung's mouth shouldn't be trusted

After a while.. Infinite stood up and went to the back of the club with block behind them.

“aren’t you the transferee students?” the leader ask sounded like offended.

“yes.. Block B is the name” Zico answered calmly.

“care to enlighten us Sungyeol?”

(A/N: he ask sungyeol because he is the most observant in the group.. he knows so many things in the underworld)

“Block B is the most feared gang in England and U.S.. they have the underworld record for conquering England in half a month and U.S in a week. They re 7 ruthless boys who owns the biggest gambling and underground clubs in England and U.S.. they hold a special force.. there private police where the British and American Government didn’t even try to move.. and they have there special member named Lucy from the word Lucifer.. the girl version of Lucifer that’s what they call. She don’t fight like the other.. she is more or like the brain and shadow leader of the gang. She is smart in creating weapons and sometimes cooperates with the Pentagon and the British Nuclear Association. No one knows her name or her face cause the people who get to see it is dead already..”

“stalkery much” kyungs stated

“freaky” said taeil with a disgusted expression..

“well, British and Americans are different from Koreans.. lets get this over with” Said L who punch b-

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter