The Unexpected Call [ONE SHOT]

The Unexpected Call [ONE SHOT]

3 years of being in a relationship, Sungmin experienced happiness and bliss in his life, like nothing would go wrong. What could possibly go wrong right?

 


♥ In their shared bedroom♥
“Kyu~ what’re you doing?” Sungmin shouted from the door.


“Mhm……” Kyuhyun said.


“Kyu~play with me!” Sungmin plead with his pout and puppy eyes.


Kyuhyun who can’t resist the pout of sungmin just simply nodded.
Sungmin showed Kyuhuyun all of his pink bunnies and they played with them. Suddenly Kyuhyun’s phone rang, Kyuhyun excused himself.

 


♥20 minutes have passed♥
“Why s Kyuhyun taking so long in answering” Sungmin questioned his thought.
Leaving the room, he went downstairs to find Kyuhyun talking happily on the phone. He was approaching Kyuhyun when suddenly he froze on his spot.


“Babe, don’t worry I’ll be there in China in 2 months. I Love You” Kyuhyun said suddenly on the phone.
Sungmin’s heart at the moment shattered into pieces. HE ran towards their bedroom with tears falling in his eyes.


Kyuhyun’s POV
When I was done talking on the phone, I directly went to the room to play with Sungmin again. When I was nearing the room I heard sobs and cries. I quickly opened the door and found my lover in his bed curled up in a ball.


“Minnie, what’s wrong?Why are you crying?”I asked Sungmin sitting beside him on the bed.
Sungmin just kept on crying and crying and didn’t answer his question.


“Minnie answer me!” I said while shaking him.


“Don’t touch me!” Sungmin shouted. I was shocked because that’s the first time Sungmin shouted at me.


“Baby what’s wrong tell me?” I said. Sungmin sat up from the bed and faced me with tears in his eyes.


End of POV
“I hate you! I hear you talking to the phone and said”Babe, don’t worry I’ll be there in china in 2 months. I Love You.” You’ve been cheating on me all this time Kyuhyun!” Sungmin said angered clear on his face.


“Minnie baby listen to me. Let me explain!” Kyu said wiping the tears on Sungmin’s face.


“Okay I’ll listen to you because I Love You and I trust you.” Sungmin said looking straight in Kyuhyun’s eyes.


“Min, what you’ve heard was all a misunderstanding. I Love You and I will never cheat on you because I will die without you in my life. The one I’m talking on the phone is my sister.” Kyuhyun explained cupping Sungmin’s cheek.


“But why do you call her babe and said I Love You?” Sungmin asked.


“I call her babe because there is someone she likes in China and she wants him to be jealous so that he will confess to her. So she uses me because the person that he likes doesn’t know me. And I tell her I Love You because of course Min she’s my sister and I love her.” Kyuhyun said making his best puppy eyes.
Sungmin didn’t answer, he wanders his eyes everywhere inside the room.


“So do you forgive me?” Kyuhyun asked hugging Sungmin tightly.


“Okay I forgive you but next time just tell me okay?” Sungmin said also hugging Kyuhyun.


“Yes I’ll tell you next time. I Love You.” Kyuhuyn said kissing Sungmin on the cheek.


“I Love You too.” Sungmin replied hugging Kyuhyun.

♥End♥