Too Young To Be Sick

Bittersweet Life

~Seungri's POV~

 This can't be happening. How could this be? This piece of paper can't be right, it has to be a mistake! But this has to be, this is my second opinion. But I can't be dying now, I'm only 19! I have my whole life ahead of me! my career is just getting started. I fell back against the wall and slid down to the floor, staring out into nothingness. What am I going to do? I'm not ready for this yet. What am I supposed to tell them, Daesung and Young Bae? And crap...Seunghyun...what was I going to tell him most of all? I didn't even realize the tears rolling down my face by now, how emotional I'd become over this. I was completely distraught. There was no possible way I could tell him this, not at all, especiallt when our anniversery was a day away. I couldn't hold my feelings anymore, I let out a huge cry of anger, throwing the letter across the room.

"How could this happen to me?!" I yelled, unaware that anyone else was in the house.

"Aiish, what's with all the racket, Ri," I heard Jiyong yell back, I saw the doorknob turning and immediately I wished I'd locked it. He comes stubling in with a smile, but it suddenly disappears when he sees the state I'm in. He was the only one who was aware of my condition in the first place. Jiyong reached down and picked up the letter and read it for himself, and this solem  expression came over his face. "Oh god Seungri," he dropped to his knees in front of me and pulled me into a hug, "what are you going to do?"

"I don't have the slightest clue," I replied, the tears were long gone but my voice was still shakey. "What is there that I can do...I can't stop this disease from screwing with my body. I'm going to die and there's  nothing that can be done to stop it."

"What about Seunghyun-ah," Ji said, and my head immediately shot up.

"What about him? I can't tell him this...he can't know about anything!" I yelled.

"This isn't the type of information you keep from your lover maknae," He gave me a stern leader look, "you're gonna tell him or I'll do it for you."

"Hyung no!" I shook my head and looked away from him, "I'll tell him...but not yet. You know tomorrow is our anniversery right? I don't want anything to mess that up."

Jiyong sighed and stood up, pulling me off the froor with him, "fine. I'll give you that day. But I'm telling Young Bae and Daesung, and if you haven't told him the day after then I'll handle it my way. I know how you are Ri, I know you like to conviently 'forget' things."

"I do not hyung!" I shot back, pouting. I plopped down in my desk chair, watching him leave the room. "Hyung? Thanks."

"It's nothing, Ji smiled his normal charismatic smile, "besides, I'm Kwon Jiyong, I take care of my own."

He gave small wave on his way out, shutting the door behind him. I smiled to myself, has Ji always been this conceited? I thought about when my phone vibrated in my pocket.

~You have a text, You have a text~

   From: Seunghyun [6:24 pm]:

  I'm gonna be late tonight, but I have a surprise for you so wait for me <3

I placed the phone down on my desk and picked up a picture with you smiling at the camera and me kissing you on the cheek, my eyes turned towards camera. Boy, did I have a suprise for you also...

~**************~

A/N: First chapter completed!I was kinda rushed with writing this so it might be a little shotty :/ I promise you'll get a better second chapter, although I'm trying to figure out how I want TOP to find out...it's all coming soon~!!~ please read,comment, and subscribe!!