CHAPTER 2

Inseparable

*Nana’s POV*

My eyes were watching to the outside of the window, looking at the boys and girls who chattering funnily while laughed and smiled all the times. My eyes flew to the couple who was having their sweet times together on the bench. The girl was resting her head in the boy’s shoulder, while the boy hugged her shoulder and playing with her hair.

“Nana.”

“JungAh unnie,” I turned around and faced her.

“Aigoooo, what happened to your face? How can your face become like this? You have to take care of your face, Nana! Why can’t you-“ she stopped when she looked at my expressionless face. “I’m sorry.”

“It’s okay… I think I need some fresh air,” I slightly smiled and went downstairs.

Skipping the first class for clearing my mind was not a bad idea. I took a deep breath, enjoying the fresh hair which passed me and blown my hair. I played with my fingers, did not know what to do more rather than enjoying the fresh air.

*Kring!*

Oh, break time already? Why is today seems so fast then yesterday?

When I was about to stand up from the bench, I saw a junior who tripped over at one of her untied shoes and fell down to the ground. Immediately I ran to her and helped her to stand up and collecting her books also her papers which scattered around already.

“Thank- OMG NANA UNNIE! I’M SORRY TO MAKE YOU HELP ME!!!”

“Hey, chillax! It’s okay.”

“B-but…”

“It’s okay, really. C’mon! Seems like that you have something to do so quickly,” I handed her books.

“I have to meet my seongsanim after this. Kamsahamnida and jeongmal mianhe~” she putted her head down. “But, unnie can you promise me something?”

“Promise about what?”

“Please go back with Mir oppa, okay? We, the juniors, were sad when we knew that you were broke up with Mir oppa… Both of you are really suitable to each other! Please go back with, oppa!” my heart jumped when I heard what she said. Even the junior can say something like that?

“I can’t promise you, but I’ll think of it, okay?” I bowed a bit to pat her head.

“You have to! I will always be by your side to cheer you up!! I have to go now or seongsanim will be mad at me. See ya later, Nana unnie!!” she waved at me cutely and smiled widely.

“Be careful, dear!” I waved back and smiled, soon it vanished after I could not see her again. To tell you the truth, I was touched by that junior’s words.

Before thinking 2 times, I ran to the rooftop and putted both of my hands in the fence. My body was enveloped in the morning sun’s embraced. Morning sun is the best! I can forget all my sadness, depress and any other things.

As I enjoyed the warmed of the sun, I felt a muscular arm s around my waist and I felt startled with it. I felt a chin was rested on my shoulder and a hot breath on my neck which sent chills down to my spine.

“Nana, just for this time please listens to me.” “If these are all because of my fangirls, I will make sure that they can’t interrupt our relationship, because we are inseparable!” I could feel his Adam’s apple moving up and down on my shoulder and it tickled me.

“We are not in a relationship again, Mir. Do you forgot?”

“Yes I forgot it, because I’m still thinking that we are still in a relationship. You broke me half hearted, I could see clearly in your eyes that day, which actually you didn’t want to break me up. All of these were because of the pressure that my fans given.”

I sighed heavily. Actually I’m tired of this already. He kept saying the same thing and at the end, he would ask me to come back again. I want, I want, Mir. “Yes, all that you said was true. But, if we go back again, can you make sure that your fans wouldn’t mock and stalk me again?”

“I will, Nana. Anything for you, princess,” he spun me around and look deeply into my eyes. “Now tell me, who were the one who did this to you?”  his hand reached my face and I let him caressed it.

Hesitantly, I answered, “Your fangirls.”

At first his face turned into the mad one, but then, he pecked me in the cheek and I burst out into tears. I miss those lips really much… He panicked and did not know what to do, well I found that cute. Do not think that I am a bad girl! His face is always cute when he is panic, that is all!

Suddenly, I felt warmed inside his embrace. As my tears began to stop, he released me and swept away my tears. “I will make both of us together again,” he smiled, then the next thing that he did was, rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly while looking at me.

I knew what he wanted. I nodded slightly and he leaned in closer then kissed me warmly.

 

~ ♥ ~

 

*Author’s POV*

Meanwhile, in the other side of the world *?* Nana’s fangirls were heading to Mir’s fangirls private room. With mad expression and also the aura of inviting-to-battle, they harshly opened the door which made Mir’s fangirls surprised and stopped their mocking toward Nana.

“Hey, you!” the leader from Nana’s side pointed the leader from Mir’s side. “HOW DARE YOU TOUCHING AND RUINING NANA LIKE THAT?!” she shouted and her voice filling up the whole room.

“I don’t touch and ruin her,” she lied.

“You ! Don’t lie to me!” she walked toward her and stopped by the Mir’s fangirls members, also by Nana’s fangirls members.

“YOU ARE THE ONE, !”

“The day after tomorrow, second break, canteen! I’ll wait you there! Let’s make a war and see who will be winning!” she pushed out by Mir’s fangirls and they closed the door.

“What should we do?” one of them said panicky.

“Don’t be panic you, moron! Just relax! I bet Mir will be in our side. Our lovely Mir will always support us…” well, she thought something liked that. But the question is, will Mir be on their side or in Nana’s side?

The fanwarwas heard by all the students and none of them said this to either After School or MBLAQ. They were too scared to tell about this to them. Nana’s and Mir’s mood came back to normal again since they were now together – well still unofficial -.

Wednesday, the day before the fanwar held. Students were talking about this quietly, maintaining that After School and MBLAQ did not know about this. Still, Raina and Joon found out about this. Raina was washing her hands in the toilet when the students talked about this. When they came out from the toilet stall, Raina blocked and forced them to tell her about it.

 While Joon, he found it out in the canteen. Fool of the boy students to talk about it without looking around. They talked about it when Joon was beside him, ordering for his lunch.

Rushly, Raina and Joon told this to their own band and all of them had the same expression like Raina and Joon when they heard about it; gasped and surprised. The last two people who knew about this were Nana and Mir itself, the two whom by any chance made this fanwar happened.

Thursday, lunch time, canteen was filled up by the students who waited for this fanwar. (A/n: Waiting for fanwar? -.-) Army from both sides prepared their self already for this day. The fanwar was just about to begin when they heard recognizable sound.

“STOP IT!” the leader from both of the bands shouted.

“Do you guys want to torture Mir and Nana again?” no one answered Kahi’s question.

“Do you guys even think what will Nana and Mir say when they look at all of you doing a fanwar like this?” Seungho added.

“We see it already,” a voice was heard in the entrance door of the canteen. Each of the students started to whispering, guessing if Mir and Nana will be mad to them or not.

Mir walked to the center while holding Nana’s hand and brought her along with him. “Let’s make this thing clear NOW!” he emphasized and higher his volume at the last word. “I know that you guys, especially my fans, were sad and mad at the same time when I confessed to Nana. I didn’t want to make you guys sad or what, but I also have life, people! I have the right to choose the one that I love!” students were amazed by what Mir said. His fangirls just putted their head down, feeling guilty.

He paused for awhile, letting the canteen filled with silence. “I was shocked when hearing Nana that so suddenly broke me out. And her reason was? Mocked and stalked by my fangirls!” the students soon turned their gazed into Mir’s fangirls. “Was that right?” Mir asked them. The leader hesitantly nodded her head and received a “BOOO!!” from all the students.

“COULD YOU PLEASE JUST SHUT UP?!” Kahi’s voice heard until the corridor. Everyone went silence again after that. After School and MBLAQ tried to relax Kahi’s down before something happened. She was boiled with anger already!

“Thank you, noona,” Mir said his thank you to Kahi. Then he continued, “And the one that makes me really mad to you guys! WHY DID YOU HURT HER YESTERDAY?!” they were too afraid to answer what Mir asked. “ANSWER ME!”

“I… I was too mad and couldn’t control myself anymore…”

He laughed bitterly receiving a fooled answer. “Only that? What a joke,” he teased the leader. “I will only say this one time! I love Nana from the deep of my heart and no one can change that! If you have any problem with it, come to me directly! Let’s finish it in the right way!  I DON’T WANT ANY WAR AND HURTING MY GIRLFRIEND LIKE THIS!” Nana’s face flushed red in a second; she was shied.

“I’m sorry, JinAh,” the leader from Mir’s fangirls said so.

Nana putted her head up. “Gwaenchanayo,” she smiled and offered her hand for a handshake. “Friend?” the leader looked at her hand then looked at her again for many times. She never thought that Nana would ask her to become her friend although she hurt her in many ways. Her hand started to move and she greeted Nana’s handshake. Everyone was relief after that, knowing that there is no word ‘enemy’ again now.

“But I hurt you lot of times already…”

“Really? I forget about that already.” and ther she was, the real Nana came back again.

“Nana, I’m sorry. I was the one who made this fanwar,” the leader from her side said sorry too.

“It’s alright… Thank you for always liking and supporting me all this time,” Nana hugged her and smiled widely.

Mir poked Nana and she released her hugged. Knowing that they wanted their alone time together, in a minute all the students were came out from the canteen hall already, emptying it and gave the space for both of them.

“Now are you satisfied enough?”

“No I’m not,” she stuck out her tongue.

He hugged her tightly liked there was no tomorrow. “I love you, Im JinAh and I will always do.”

Nana broke the hugged and faced him. “Na do saranghae, Bang CheolYeong,” and with that, she kissed Mir and putted both of her hands at the back of his neck. (A/n: Seemed like Nana was the one who waiting for it already! XD)

Mir was shocked to see Nana who kissed him first, because usually he was the one who kissed her. Soon as Nana broke the kiss to breathe some air, he spoke, “I thought I was the one who will kiss you first!”

 

~ ♥ ~

 


 

END! Aaaaaaaaaah, now I love this couple so much after making this request fic, LOL! XD