CHAPTER 1

Inseparable

Here goes the SUPER LONG chapter 1!! LOL~ In Microsoft Word there are 6 pages for chapter 1 :p
Anyway if any of you guys want to request a fic, just tell me through my wall post or tiwtter! :D

BUT! It will take a long time to do it, keke~

I only accept for CUBE Family, After School, SHINee, TVXQ and MBLAQ a bit :D

 


 

*Author’s POV*

“It’s end, Mir,” Nana said and turned around swiftly, trying to get away from the rooftop before Mir held her hand and asked many things.

But she failed, Mir held her hand and spun her around. “Why, Nana? Why?!”

Nana could not hold her tears anymore; Mir swept it away from her smooth cheeks. “Why? Do you think I can bear all the fans that mock me and stalk me every day and night? I have enough of it, Mir!”

All of a sudden, Mir kissed Nana directly in her lips; trying to stop her words that came out non-stop from . Nana did not expect any kiss right in this condition, she was serious about this. Harshly, she broke it off and slapped Mir right in his right cheek. Mir shocked by Nana’s slap. She, herself, also shocked by what she was doing to Mir. She ran away downstairs, letting Mir froze and dumbfounded there while massaging his right cheek which was slapped by Nana.

She walked to the class while crying. Everybody was confused looking at Nana who usually cheerful, so suddenly crying liked a kid. After School was gathered in her class, they surprised when Nana came inside the class and took her steps to their direction. After School asked why, she explained everything while sobbing and finally she stooped crying.

"I... Just can't hold it anymore," her eyes became teary again.                     

"Aaw, unnie...," Lizzy and LeeYoung said in unison. They could not bear looking at their unnie who always smile, cheerful and happy, became so gloomy liked that.

"No crying again!" Kahi covered Nana's eyes with a paper tissue.

Soon, the news of Nana's and Mir's relationship was over, spread quickly like a virus to all over the school; even teachers knew about it! The girls were happy to know it because Mir was single now. Same as the boys, they were happy too because the list of 'not taken' girl added one number.

Anyway, why were Nana and Mir so famous? Maybe you guys have been thinking about this since then. The reason is, they are from the most famous girlband and boyband in this school. Nana was from After School with the other 9 and Mir was from MBLAQ with the other 4 who were also famous; these 2 bands were like the 'queen' and 'king' in the school.

At class, Nana could not concentrate to the lesson. Yes, her head was filled up with regretting, Mir and the broke up thingy. Actually she still loves Mir, but she tired of his fans who showed no mercy to her.

Nana approached the teacher who was checking their work at its table. "Seongsanim, can I go to the toilet?"

"Sure." "Nana?" she called her.

"Yes?"

"Are you sick? You look... Pale."

"I'm not," she slighted a smile that every one was waiting for it already. She did not smile by any chance for the whole day even though her friends cheered and sometimes joked just to make her smile. She walked out from the class and heading to the toilet.

After washing her face and drying it, she headed back to her class. On her way back, she met someone that she really did not want to meet with; Mir and MBLAQ. Nana walked quickly and passed them with her head down.

Joon nudged Mir, "Hey it's-" but then G.O held Joon's mouth and shook his head; saying that it was a REALLY bad idea in the other way. Mir just followed his eyes, looking at Nana who passed without even looking at him. Nana...

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

*Author’s POV*

Break time was here! Usually, break time was the time that Nana and Mir waited the most. But now, it was just another sweet - or maybe bitter - memory to them. Mir was crowded by the girls who asked him to eat together with her / them. The break time bell was just rang and the 'thirsted' boys tried hard to persuade Nana.

"Guys, please...," she said inaudibly yet hopelessly.

"Hey!!" the boys looked to the source of the sound. "Go away you guys! Shoo, shoo!" Bekah shooed them away.

"If you guys try to touch Nana again, you have to pass the nine of us first!" Kahi shouted from the door with the other 9 at the back of her.

Bekah evacuated Nana from the 'thirsted' boys by taking her hand and pulled her away from there. They ate at the same table and tried to cheer Nana up. Nana's eyes travelled to MBLAQ's table and there, she found Mir WAS NOT enjoying his lunch. Mir suddenly turned his head direction to Nana and their eyes met. Nana threw away her face and left the table without talking any word; letting each After School's members confused what they had to do more to make her happy.

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

*Nana's POV*

I left the canteen and went to locker to take some books for the last class. When I opened the locker, stack of mails were dropping from my locker. The others eyed me suspiciously. I opened one of the mail and read it; "Thank you, freak for breaking up with Mir!" and blablabla~

These mails are all trash…I putted it inside the trash can and it was filling it up. The next thing that I did is, walking to the next class and waited for the teacher to come. Seemed like today was longer than yesterday.. Huh, I just wanted to go back home and clear my mind!

*Kring!*

Good thing! The bell rang and it meant that we could go home now! I putted on my bag and quickly went to the school main gate. Today's way home was also quiet because I had no... Mir, who usually joking and always made me laughed. How I missed those sweet memories.. Okay, stop thinking about it, Nana.

"Im JinAh!"

I lifted my head to look who was calling my name. "Yes?"

"What the?! You could still "yes" in relax mode like that?"

"What more? I broke up with Mir already! Wasn't that enough?!"

"Cih! Now you are brave enough, huh? To talking back to me like that?" she slapped me after that; it was hurt a bit.

"You really don't know how to say thank you," I laughed bitterly.

"YOU ARE REALLY GETTING ON MY NERVE!" she did some code to her 2 friends who were stood there since then, and they harshly slapped me, yanked my hair hard and punched me. Bruises were everywhere; in my hand and my face, scratches and also my lips bleed.

After they satisfied enough to ruin my face and body, they left me alone in the cold and lonely road. I hobbled to my apartment without anyone who supported me or maybe I should say who even cared for me. As I reached the sofa - finally - I took out the betadine and hansaplast from the First Aid box. Cleaning the scratches first, I putted the betadine and covered it with hansaplast. I bet JungAh eomma will be mad at me tomorrow, I sighed and took a bath after that.

 

~ ♥ ~

 

*Nana's POV*

Aing♡Lizzy: Unnie, are you sure you are okay?

 

Nana♥: Ne, don't worry about me, I'm alright^^

 

Aing♡Lizzy: But...

 

Nana♥: I'm okay, really. Now go to sleep, it's late already.

 

Aing♡Lizzy: You don't sleep, unnie?

 

Nana♥: I have some school works to do. Want to do it bit by bit so it won’t accumulate. 

 

Aing♡Lizzy: Okay, then! Annyeong, unnie! ♥SMILE! :D

 

Nana♥: Haha, yes^^ Sleep tight, dear~

 

And with that, she logged off her chat account and I planned to do my school work. I was just about to open Microsoft Word (A/n: I think I use many brand labels in this fanfic! LOL~) when a chat window popped out by itself.

 

MBLAQ.Mir: Nana, please answer me. We can still go back, right?

 

MBLAQ.Mir:I know you’re right there, staring at your laptop screen now.

 

MBLAQ.Mir: Answer me, Nana!

 

My eyes widened as I knew who the sender of this messages were. Without hesitation, I blocked his account from my chat account and I shut down my laptop, throwing the thought of doing my school work. I'm sorry, Mir... We can’t go back again.

 

~ ♥ ~

 

*Nana’s POV*

"Nana!" he ran to me and hugged me from behind

"Yah, Bang CheolYeong! What are you doing?"

"Hehe, I love it when you call me by my real name."

"Release me, Mir," I said hopelessly.

"Never," he stuck his tongue out at me.

"C'mon! I can't walk if you hug me like this!"

He released his hug and walked beside me, with his arm in my shoulder. "Nana, do you know what?"

"No," I answered jokingly and he pouted. "Don't show me that pout! Okay, what?"

"I swear I will never let you go anywhere besides me. You'll be the only one that I love until death come."

"It sounds creepy."

"I know, but it's true that I will never let you go. Because you're the only one that I love," he leaned in closer and our lips-

Suddenly I stood up from my sleeping position into sitting position on the bed. Omo, that scene. Why it has to be appear right now in this condition?  I looked to my clock which was placed beside the bed's shelf; it showed 4AM in the morning. I rested my head again in the pillow and tried to sleep, BUT I COULD NOT! At least just let my eyes closed! Argh! What is wrong with these 2 eyes?!

Finally I decided to stand up from the bed, changed my pajama into a fresh new clothe and training pants. My plan? Joking, of course! What would I do when I use my training pants already? I plugged the key into its hole and unlocked the door, then came out from the apartment and locked it again from the front. Bringing the key with me, I started to run downstairs (although there is lift) and being greeted by the security in front.

“Good morning, Nana!”

“Morning, ahjussi!” I smiled toward him.

“What are you doing right at this time? You should be on your bed now.”

“I can’t sleep, so I just decided to do some joking in the morning for my health.”

“Ah, I see. Okay then! I shall not interrupt your morning exercise. Be careful!”

“Sure thing. Annyeong, ahjussi!” I waved my hand to him and started to run to the park which placed not too far from the apartment I lived to.

Usually, every weekend’s morning I joked here with you-know-who. I do not want to say his name again right at this time, it just make my heart ache more. Running through the small road in the park, I nearly did not realize that I circumambulate this park for 10 times already!

Resting my on the nearest bench, I looked to my watch which was attached in my left hand; 5:30AM. I have been running for 30 minutes already. The sun will rise soon... I thought as my eyes flew to something which attracted my eyes; SWINGS! Another sweet memories that I will not ever forget with you-know-who. I jumped from the bench and headed towards the swing. I sat on it and began to move it slowly at first, and then fasten my speed over time.

The sunlight eyed me sharply and I had to squint my eyes for that. As I enjoying the view, I felt a presence beside me. I turned my head and was surprised by the one who was standing right in the swing pole for maybe… Since then already. Swiftly, I stopped the swing and walked away from him, but my steps were stopped by his- not to mention, muscular arm which grabbing my forearm.

Mir, released me.”

“Never until you face me,” we stood like that for long time. No, I do not want to face him. His hand reached my face and cupped it, then made me had to face him. “We can still be together, right?”

I shook my head softly, “No, Mir, we cannot be together again.”

“Why?” his depressed tone made my heart melt for a second.

“How many-“

He kneeled down so suddenly and said, “Nana, please! I can give all of the explanation to my fans and your fans! I will do anything to make our relationship back! Please, Nana, please! I’m begging you!” he pleaded in front of me and I could not bear looking at him in the situation like this. “What happened to your face?!” he inquired.

His hand was about to touch my face, but I stopped it. “Nothing,” I was about to run away again and this time, I was succeeded.

I ran as fast as I could, back to my apartment and locked myself inside. I slid down and let the door behind me to support. I sighed heavily and putted my head down, my mind was stirred with all the emotions that I felt now. Why his face kept appearing when I closed my eyes? Why can't I forget him? Why my heart aches every time I see him? Why do I become this selfish to keep thinking that he is only mine?

 

~ ♥ ~

 


 

Did you guys enjoy the super long chapter 1? KEKEKE XD