My Oppa is a Pabo!

Affairs of the Heart

 

"OH really? My friend as the same name. It's really pretty" he said and was about to move my paper to Woohyun.
 
"really? Friend?" i asked he looked at me and nodded. OMG i'm dying over here. HOYA why are you so stupid???? It's been only 2 years and you already don't remember who i am?? ughh you're a horrible brother.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
"Hoya? Really? you don't remember who i am? really?" i asked with a little attitude. Since me and Sohyun were the last people at the signing we kinda took our time.
 
"I'm sorry? am i supposed to remember you?" Hoya asked looking at me like i'm a crazy fan. I have lost ALL my hope for my brother.
 
"YAH!! PABO! ITS ME MELISSA YOUR BABY SIS!" you practically yelled. Getting angry. He still looked at me like i'm a weird person then i think he started to get his memory back.
 
"haha Melissa! I've missed you soo much already!" Hoya got up and was going to give you a hug. Since almost no one but the manager was there. It was ok for him to hug me.
 
"Hoya....I'm disappointed, really? you really forgot me? hmm some brother i got here. Psst i should've just went by without telling you who i am..." i told him and he was trying to give me a hug but i refused. Infinite and Sohyun were just staring and laughing at both of us.
 
"MIAN! I've had alot on my mind so it kinda slipped my mind..." Hoya continued.  
 
"Slipped your mind? YAH HOYA! I'm your sister!" i yelled and smacked his head. 
 
"YAHH! I'm still your oppa have respect" he said and pulled his tongue out at me, and i did the same. 
 
 
BREAK ROOM
 
 
"so what are you guys doing here?" Sunggyu asked me and Sohyun.
 
"I'm getting married so i came here" i told them and they took it as sarcasm and started laughing so did Sohyun. I just sat there calmly.
 
"Funny Melissa funny...but seriously what brought you guys here?" Hoya asked this time. Hmm if i tell him im really getting married he's gonna freak so is everyone else. Maybe i should just lie?
 
" I missed my oppas so much i couldn't stand a day without seeing you guys!" i lied and smiled brightly. They smiled back. OH how i missed them. All of them looked so exhausted. I wish they took a break already. 
 
"aren't you supposed to only miss me?" Myungsoo came close to me and made a really cutee smile :) I started blushing.
 
"Myungsoo! stop it you're making Melissa blush" Sohyun said and started laughing and started eyeing Hoya. I just smiled. Hmm maybe I can make them a couple?
 
"ok guys we have go to the next schedule" the manager told them and they just nodded. We got up and started leaving without saying goodbye :(
 
" CHINCHA? you're gonna leave without even saying bye?" hoya asked me.
 
"PSST its not like you even recognized me" i told him and turned towards the door again with a smile on my face.
 
5,4,3,2,1
 
"Melissa! Sorry please forgive your Oppa?" Hoya pleaded.