MINE

MOONLIGHT
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Joohyun is currently organizing some important documents of her department. There were a few folders , sketch pad, file folders, envelopes and some other documents that were scattered along the carpeted floor of her receiving area. She tiptoed in her bare feet as she tries to leap to another file of folders. She is arranging and then re arranging them from time to time which makes her staff confused by her odd behavior. 

It has been two days since Cho Kyuhyun had left the country and there isnt too much work to do inside the office. It is not quite the season for a buzzing corridors in her department since they had just launch their latest winter collection along side with the Tuxedo line.

 

-0-0-0-

 

'twas already a deep night in the city of Big Apple yet it seems like the day just started in a downtown street of it. Lights and noises were everywhere as people come and go the area. Kyuhyun yawn as he watch the people through his car's window. RED LIGHT.

 

"Teens nowadays" he heaved a deep sigh. He continues to stare outside for awhile before his vision went back at front. YELLOW LIGHT.

 

Kyuhyun then position his gear up, being ready. GREEN LIGHT. Then, off he go.

 

He arrived in his unit after a few minutes. He opened up the door revealing his lonely living room. He then switch on the light and made his way to his room.He takes off his coat and decided to take a hot shower before he would call her again.

 

"Maybe she is still busy"

 

-0-0-0-

 

Joohyun was staring at a two folders placed on her side. The ones left from a numerous of them earlier.

 

"I'm almost done. Etteoke?" she said as she slumps her body on the couch. "There isn't more things to do after" she added

 

Seo Joo Hyun had been acting odd this past two days. She wanted so much to work and work and then work. She was trying to make no solemn moments through out the day so that at night she wont have any trouble sleeping since she's totally worn out.

 

"Miss Seo, Phone at Line 2. International Call" She informed her boss who was staring blankly at the ceiling. She had knock a few times yet she didnt answer, she just decided to come in.

 

"Huh?" She blurted out

 

"Line 2 maam, an international call" Sooyoung repeated herself

 

"Ah, Deh, Thanks." she said and got up to reach for the phone on her table. Sooyoung then left the room thereafter.

 

"Hello, Good morning. Head Designer Seo Joohyun speaking" in her business type voice she said

 

"SEO JOO HYUN" a familiar voice was heared on the other line. That voice that calls her in her full name with so much authority yet softens her heart. She identified the voice immediately yet pretended not to know.

 

"Yes, speaking. How may I help you?" 

 

"I'm Sorry"  

The only words he said yet tingles every cell of her body. How could he possibly do that? Damn Cho Kyuhyun!

 

"Will you forgive me? What do you want me to do? Fly back there? I would definetly do that, I'll take the first flight tomorrow morning. Just say it Joohyun. Please I'll do anything. I just dont want us being like this, being you angry at me. Please Joohyun, my love."

 

Guilt were now over her. How could possibly this man ask for forgiveness when she is the one at fault. She was the one who cut off the connection between them two days ago and even raises her voice to him during his call when he only wants to say "Good morning". She was the one acting cold all of a sudden when all she have received from him was only love and affection. She didnt understand herself as well. She was the one saying that they need to fix their relationship but now she is the one pushing him away. Can't blame the girl. Hormones indeed.

 

"Oppa" she soflty call trying to have her best composure since she is ablut to cry.

 

"Yes, Joohyun" 

 

"Pabo! Pabo oppa! Why are you apologizing? Why are you acting too good? You are making me feel guilty all over. I hate you!" She said as tears starts to roll down her chubby cheeks.

 

"Yah! Are you crying! Aissh! You're the one making me feel guilty. Aissh! I make you cry. Baby please stop crying. I dont want to make you cry. Please, I am so sorry" 

 

Hearing his words of affection makes Joohyun sobs for more.

 

How on earth would this man make me feel like this? I guess this is Cho Kyuhyun effect then, no man would ever make me feel like this. NO ONE DID. NO ONE WILL EVER BE.

 

"Oppa, I am sorry for my act during the past few days" she starts off her words after drying off her tears.

 

"Brush it off all Joohyun"

 

"Oppa, just hear me out. Just this once please." she said as she decided to let him hear her heart out for ever since he always understand her situation even he dont know the reason behind. Instead he will just answer "Brush it up, or shove it down in the corner Joohyun."

 

"Okay then, I am listening"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter