Baektao

Skinship

"So thats why he is your favourite hyung?" Asked the MC. Sehun nodded happily. The MC signalled Luhan to come up.

Luhan gasped, not knowing what to do. He got up from his chair, only to fall back onto the ground. "Owww..."

"What's wrong?" Asked the interviewer. Im just gonna make him Leeteuk :) he went to the army! ): But he looks so happy<3 arent you proud of him :)

"It's okay, I got this." Said Sehun. He kneeled down to Luhan's level.

"Was I too rough last night?" Sehun smirked and whispered in Luhan's ears seductively.

"Okay, now I have a next question. This is for Baekhyun and Tao." Baekhyun and Tao smiled at the audience.

"Oh, and can Kris and Chanyeol come up here too?" Both of the tall towers walked up and stood next to Baekhyun and Tao.

"Baekhyun and Tao, how do you feel when Kris and Chanyeol do skinship?" Asked Leeteuk. Looking at the four.

Kai interrupted. "You mean, Krisyeol?"

Kyungsoo smacked the back of his head and yelled at him. "Don't interrupt them!" He said. Kai pouted, but soon replaced it with a smirk. His hand traveled up Kyungsoo's inner-thigh area, caressing it.

Kyungsoo's eyes-widened double the size. "N-Not he-here!"

Xiumin poked Chen and pointed at the kaisoo couple and giggled.

"Well, when they do skinship, than we do too!" Said Baekhyun happily. Tao giggled and nodded. Tao wrapped his arm around Baekhyun's small waist.

The krisyeol couple was mad now. They got even more made when Baekhyun did this.

Baekhyun turned to his left and pecked Tao on the cheek, which made him blush.

The audience screamed and cheered, "Baektao! Baektao! Baektao!"

What the hell?! Thought the Krisyeol couple


THIS IS COMPLETE AND UTTER CRACK.. ITS SOOOOO SHORT LOL SORRY TO DISSAPOINT YOU....