Chapter 5

In our own world of the Sun

 

Minki’s excited state of mind seemed to be contagious to the rest of them. When he entered the cafeteria the next day together with Minhyun, both of them were laughing and their changed attitude made it seem as if they were both confident and beautiful in a whole new way. It added to their good looks in a wonderfully natural way and almost everyone turned their heads to look at them as they walked to the table in the middle of the cafeteria and sat down next to Jonghyun and Aron.

“I can’t believe your half of the class always gets to leave before the rest of us!,” Minhyun whined sarcastically, pouting at them, before returning to his smile.

“I guess it’s just because we’re such good examples to the rest of you,” Jonghyun grinned, leaning back in his chair while eating a strawberry, enjoying the sweet taste. “Or maybe they’re just tired of us.”

“You’ll have to share those,” Aron said cheerfully, grabbing a strawberry from Jonghyun’s tray before the younger one had a chance to prevent it. His eyes lit up when he tasted the sweet berry. “They’re gorgeous! Why did you get these?”
“One of the girls in the kitchen fancies me, she always slips me something good.”
“What? That’s just not fair!” The youngest one of them lashed out at his shoulder in a friendly way and the brunette laughed.

“That’s the perks of being as good looking as me… Hey!”

Aron had snatched another strawberry. He smirked victoriously at Jonghyun and then turned to Minhyun on his right. “Here, you should try one. They’re really good!” Minki crossed his fingers beneath the table and he had a hard time not giggling when Minhyun, just as he had hoped, leaned forward and took the strawberry from Aron’s hand with his teeth instead of his fingers, making sure to his lips subtly before starting to chew, slowly and as if lost in consideration as to whether the sweet red berry was good or not.

“Oh my God, you’re right. They’re delicious!”

“Really? Let me try…” Minki took a strawberry as well, leading Jonghyun’s attention away from Aron’s flushed cheeks.

“I’m not gonna get another one of those, am I?,” he sighed, but with a hint of a smile hidden in his voice. Before any of them had the chance to get themselves another one he shoved a few of them into his hand, guarding them the best he could.

Next to him Aron had somewhat regained control of himself after the shock of Minhyun eating from his hand.

 

It was already dusk outside when Minki and Minhyun sat down in their room, both of them wearing loose pants and tank tops to sleep in. The had chosen the floor between their beds and Minhyun slowly swallowed whatever nervousness had been building up in his throat.

Aron and Jonghyun were eating dinner with Aron’s father, so they had eaten in a hurry before rushing back to their room in order to have as much time as possible.

Minki cocked his head and looked at Minhyun.

“So… anything specific you want to know?”

“How… how do I get him to kiss me?,” Minhyun whispered in a voice almost too low for Minki to hear. His face had already turned sunset-red.

“You have to sit close to him all the time, just to make sure reaching isn’t gonna be an issue. That way it’ll be easier for him to react on the first urge he gets, he doesn’t have to think as much.”

The brunette nodded, looking determined to remember every word Minki said and Minki looked equally as determined to make sure he told Minhyun anything that could be of help.

“Okay.”
“Also, no doubt there’s going to be signals from him. Just try and find out if he is looking at your lips. Like, if his eyes keep flickering. If they do, then you want to keep their attention on your mouth. He won’t be able to think of anything else.”
“How?”

“Bite your lip or them in a casual way. It’s easy to do while talking, anyway. And when he’s leaning in, don’t move until your lips touch, or else he might think you’re trying to move away.”

“Then what do I do when… when we’re…” The words wouldn’t form in his mouth, but Minki knew him well enough to know what he wanted to say.

“Tilt your head a bit. Other than that it really depends on how far you wanna go with him.”
“I don’t know,” he muttered, moving a bit uneasily. “I’m just so afraid he’ll be disappointed, you know, what if I’m all clumsy? Can’t… Can’t we try it now?...”

“What?” Minki’s eyes immediately lost their excited glow. Plain confusion started to darken his gaze and he looked down, a slight blush showing on his cheekbones. “Like, practice?...”
“It’s fine if you don’t want to. Sorry, I shouldn’t have said it, I’m just so clueless, it’s not like I meant-“
“It’s fine.” Minki took a deep breath and straightened his back a little, trying to smile. “As long as you promise never to talk about it, ever. I… I don’t want things to get awkward between us. I couldn’t bear to lose you.”

Minhyun nodded, taking a deep breath as well. “You’re my friend. You’ll always be and honestly, I couldn’t think of anyone better to give my first kiss to… It’ll feel safer this way than it would with Aron.”
“Thank you…” The blond could feel the tears sting in his eyes, but he quickly forced them to stay within their borders. He moved a bit closer to Minhyun on the floor, trying to find some way to sit more comfortable. “Okay then… look at me and try to notice the way my eyes keep straying to your lips first.”

For a long time they looked at each other in the dim light of the room. Minki’s eyes slowly found their way to Minhyun’s lips, before flickering back to his almond-shaped eyes again, then down to his lips, then his eyes, then his lips again. Minki made sure to exaggerate that part a bit, wanting Minhyun to grow completely familiar with it, before he moved on to try and distract the brunettes gaze, by biting his lip and only gradually letting his teeth let go again. “I want you to try and do the same,” he said in a low voice, as if they had to keep quiet. It felt as if they were about to make a secret and they had to be silent to make sure that the rest of the world would never find out.

Minhyun gulped, before doing exactly what Minki had done, only a bit less elegant, but his beautiful youthful face made the little gesture downright irresistible.

The blond smiled before slowly leaning in and placing his hand behind Minhyun’s neck.

“This is your last chance to tell him if you want him to stop,” Minki whispered, but Minhyun shook his head a bit.

“Go on.” His eyes found Minki’s plump lips again and the younger one slowly tilted his head as he leaned forwards and seized the brunettes untrained lips in a soft, calm kiss, while nuzzling his neck with his hand. He made sure to make no rash movements when he ended the kiss, letting his gaze sink deep into Minhyun’s eyes.

After several seconds in blissful silence he whispered: “as soon as he ends the first kiss you pull him into the second. Move your lips against mine this time, do what I do. He’ll definetely take the lead, so just remember to follow him, okay?”

Before he had finished the last word Minhyun had leaned in again and linked their lips once more, a bit more confident this time and Minki decided to let him be in control for a while to make him grow accustomed to it. Even though the silky touch from the brunette’s lips was unskilled, Minhyun managed to hold the kiss for quite a long time, before letting Minki take over.

The younger one cupped Minhyun’s face and started to move his lips slowly against the other’s, tenderly nibbling at his bottom lip, before it into his mouth. No matter how much he tried to stay focused, the feel of the kiss had begun to cloud his mind and he lifted Minhyun’s hand to his own face, moving closer to the tall brunette. Tenderly he let his teeth sink into Minhyun’s lip, keeping him close for a while, before letting go and starting to move his lips again, harder this time.

Minhyun immediately did the same, on Minki’s lip before grazing it with his teeth, obviously not comfortable about it, though.

As soon as he felt the older one getting uneasy he pulled away.

“What did I do wrong?,” he whispered, ashamed at once, but Minki shook his head.

“It’s okay, you didn’t do anything. Just, try to bite me a little more aggressively this time, don’t be afraid, I’ll let you know if I don’t like it and so will he.”
“Are you sure?”
“Absolutely. Even if he lets you bite him bloody it’s because he will want you to do so.”
Minhyun nodded intimidated, still far from feeling safe about it.

“What do I do about my hands then?,” he stuttered, looking down.

“Whatever you feel like doing. If you’re fine with just kissing then I suggest you keep them around his neck. Obviously if you want more than that, just touch him further down his body. Chest, arms, hips, crotch, thighs, anything like that is going to make it very clear to him. Like this…”

He put both arms around Minhyun’s neck and Minhyun did the same, so that they were sitting almost like a mirror.

“This is only making out. Whereas this…,” he moved his hands down the brunette’s back, then caressed his arms and chest, teasingly scratching at the cloth of his tank top, “is telling him you want more. And if you go down any further, you might as well just ask him to have with you.”
“Say I get afraid…”
“Then you gently grab his wrists and place them somewhere you’re comfortable with. As long as you don’t let go of his lips it’s fine. You don’t have to do anything you don’t want to.”

“I feel like such a girl,” he sighed, letting one of his hands run miserably through his hair. “Were you like this at all the first time you… kissed someone?”

Minki shook his head, leaning back a bit, removing his hands from Minhyun’s shoulders. A nostalgic smile spread on his face.

“I was worse. I was so scared she’d hit me or something,  in the end she got so impatient with me she told me to man up and just kiss her already… She had to lead me through it because I was really a trembling mess at the time.”

“And I thought you’d always been totally cool about it…”
The blond laughed and looked at his senior.

“Not at all. Honestly, how experienced do you believe me to be?”

Minhyun blushed and looked away, ashamed by the blunt question, mumbling something about being sorry for having brought it up, but Minki placed a hand on his shoulder and tried to catch his gaze again.

“Hey, don’t be sorry. You can ask me anything. Anything at all. I’ve told you a million times there’s nothing I would keep from you. So don’t feel bad about it, okay?”

“Okay… Honestly, what did I do to deserve someone like you?” He grinned and Minki really had to pull himself together to keep his cool.

“Hey, I should be the one to ask that. If it hadn’t been for you I’d probably be fish food by now.” He shrugged with a casual smile, trying not to make a big deal of it. If he did he would probably start crying again and everything was finally going so well. “So… ready?”
“Yes.”
“Remember what I said about biting. Also, you’ll want to use your tongue as well. I think Aron is going to be a bit dominant with you so you don’t have to do much, just let him guide you.”

“You’re talking as if this is just another class,” Minhyun laughed. “Well, whatever my teacher tells me. Anything else I need to write down?”

“You’ll get detention if you keep up that attitude Hwang Minhyun-sshi!,” he warned, before bursting into laughter, too. “But yeah, three things. As long as you keep playing the game where you bite his lips he’s going to keep them on yours. If you don’t want him to stray down your neck or something, just keep it up, if not…” He smirked. “If not, then turn your head so that your neck is more accessible, make it easy for him.”

“Yes sir. What else?”

“If you can get either your tongue or lip to touch the inside of his upper lip, then go for it. It’s an extremely sensitive spot, it’ll drive him crazy.”

“Where exactly?” Minhyun had cocked his head, his tongue obviously trying to find the same spot inside his own mouth. It made such an amusing sight Minki had to giggle before answering.

“The small bond that attaches the lip and the gum. Just around there,” he added, when Minhyun seemed to have found it.

“Oh… I didn’t know. It’s not a place you think about often,” he grinned a bit. “That’s two pieces of advice, what’s the third?”
“Simple. Moan.” He smiled when Minhyun turned red all over again.

“Seriously?”

“Oh yes. It’ll be flowing to your mouth anyway, I promise you. Use it. Be subtle if you want to, but make sure he hears it, or even better, make him feel it.”

“Okay, I think we have to try again. Tell me the instant I forget something-“
“Relax there, it’s not a checklist. Just… take it easy and follow the mood. Be creative.”

With that he leaned in again and crashed their lips together, moving closer to him so that he could place his hands on Minhyun’s shoulders. Tentatively he nibbled at his bottom lip before tugging it down with his teeth to show how it was done. Then he took some time to move his lips aggressively against the other one’s mouth, wanting to move down his jaw and neck, but Minhyun immediately Minki’s plump luscious lip in between his teeth, keeping him where he was. Softly he slipped his tongue over the trapped lip, then letting go, only to follow it right back to the blond one’s mouth.

His unskilled tongue found Minki’s while the younger one s his arms around Minhyun’s waist, caressing his hips and sides, feeling how the heat started to rush through the skinny body.

Minhyun lead his hand the back of Minki’s head, pressing him closer and with a flash of victory in his halfway closed eyes he Minki’s upper lip into his mouth, making his own bottom lip brush over the sensitive spot they had talked about and the younger one closed his eyes, enjoying it for a while, into the kiss and spilling his hot breath all over the brunette’s chin.

Then he decided to take the lead again and lowered his head just enough to get free from the other one’s teeth, only to dart his own tongue into Minhyun’s mouth. He increased the pressure from his lips, finally earning a small moan from the other, even though it had clearly been unintentional.

“Perfect,” he whispered into skinny boy’s mouth, continuing to move his tongue against Minhyun’s, who ran his fingers into Minki’s long hair and placed his other hand at his waist, loving the feel of the smaller body so close to his own. An idea formed in his head and with a smirk Minhyun grabbed a better hold of Minki, tenderly lowering him to the floor.

“What are you doing?,” Minki mumbled when he got the chance.

“Something creative.”

Minhyun teasingly the other one’s lips, before kissing him again, more confident now that he was really in control. The white-haired boy reached up and laced his fingers in Minhyun’s thick brown locks, forcing him closer while softly entangling their legs. He arched his back as much as he could, his other hand clawing on the white tank top that still covered Minhyun’s skinny upper body. The motion made Minhyun shiver, losing focus for a second and Minki turned them around, ending the kiss with a smirk.

“Did you think that would be enough?,” he whispered, confidence glowing in his dark eyes, but Minhyun only smiled. Very suddenly he grasped Minki’s skinny shoulders and turned them over again.

“Did you?”

He started to laugh, as did Minki. Somehow they just couldn’t stop. Minhyun lay down on the floor next to his best friend, laughter bubbling from his throat and for a long time none of them felt the need to talk, only to keep laughing.

Finally Minhyun managed to keep himself under control for long enough to ask: “how did I do?”

“Wonderfully,” Minki grinned back, his voice rich and more joyful than it had been for a long time.

“Thanks. You weren’t too bad either. Now I’m just afraid that I’m the one who is going to be disappointed.”

It was long since Minhyun had seen Minki laugh this much, in fact, he didn’t think he had ever witnessed it before and it made his stomach feel even warmer than a minute ago. He was sure nothing had changed between them, the way they had been rolling around on the floor had made that clear. There was no way he could have done that to anyone else and Minki had sensed it, too. Somehow their strong friendship had found a natural way out of the situation and he couldn’t be more grateful to the person next to him.

Yes, Aron was definetely the one whom he had thought about for hours on end, and whom he had imagined himself with, kissing, holding hands, having , but nevertheless the blond boy on the floor was equally as important to him.

“Minki?”

“Yes?”

“If I told you that I love you, would you know what I meant?”

“I would. Because I love you, too.” He smiled and clenched Minhyun’s hand for a while. “But please, let’s never do that again!”
“Deal. I don’t think Aron would like it anyway.”

“No, probably not,” Minki grinned. “I don’t think this was anywhere near being normal. And besides that, it was probably completely pointless.”
“How so?”

“When you’re sitting next to him and your lips meet you won’t be able to remember a single thing I told you, but don’t worry. You’re a natural and if Aron doesn’t think so as well he’s a fool.”

They exchanged smiles and Minki rose from the floor, stretching.

“We should really get some sleep. Especially you. If everything goes well you’ll have a long night ahead of you tomorrow.”

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Author's note: Sorry if I just ruined everything... Guess I'm still not completely into this story myself. I feel like such a y writer because of the way I've messed this up, ungh ~
Also, it's really late here, so if there are some really idiotic mistakes, then sorry about that, too ^^