Beginning

Girls vs Boys

 

Story music

 

Beginning

...

 

You hurried all the way to the new school, whites. Strange name, indeed. You had a uniform on and your hair in a bun. 

"Aish, I'm late and on my first day!" You shouted and shook your head with panic. You ran through the hall with your bag bouncing back and forward on your back. 

"So let's do some-" The teacher got cut off. You slammed the door open while staring at your teacher with a guilty look. 

"Sorry for coming in too late" you apologized and bowed. The teacher actually started to stutter. "Anyways, please introduce yourself" He said and made some place for you. You stepped in and your jaw dropped. You stared at your classmates. Male, male, male, male, male and so on?! You pointed at each of them.

"Males?! Why am I here?! Where are the girls?" You asked your teacher. Your teacher scratched his head with a bothersome face. 

"There is a total of 25 girls here on this school, the rest are boys" your teacher explained. Your jaw wouldn't close. 

"Hey girl, boys rule the school" Yongguk stated and smirked. You stared at him for awhile. His voice was dark and low which surprised you but you were more surprised that they actually said that boys rule the school?

"Yaah, girls are far more matured than boys. Why are you even trying to rule a school when you don't know the word rule since you're obviously breaking one of the rules" You stated the obvious and pointed at his necktie. It was untied. You stepped towards him while fixing his tie neatly and beautifully. 

The males stared at you with shock and whispering sound wasw heard throughout the classroom. Zelo looked at you with admire *interesting!*

"Hey, who gave you permission to touch him?" Jongup asked you, it was obviously not a question that was meant to be answered. You rolled your eyes. 

"Who are you to talk to me?" You narrowed your eyes. Daehyun laughed, entertained. 

"what's so funny?" Himchan asked Daehyun. Daehyun shook his head, he was interested in you and he liked you and your personality. 

"nothin at all hyung" Daehyun replied and sketched in his notebook. He wrote Daehyun <3 Rin = Will come true.

"Target selected?" Youngjae whispered to Daehyun from behind. He turned around with a smirk. 

"Bingo" He said and made an o.k sign with his hand. Your teacher looked nervously at you but at the same time relieved that such a powerful girl and determined girl had transferred maybe would this boys rule the school go away?

You quickly tip toed to your seat which was beside Daehyun, behind Zelo and beside Himchan. You sighed, these three seemed like nice guys. 

"Then let's continue..." your teacher began with and started to write something in english. *So he's an english teacher* English was obviously the easiest subject for you, you were born in England. You giggled for yourself, he spelled the word embarrassing to embarasing but it was kinda hard to see the board since Zelo was tall. 

"Excuse me Zelo-ssi I can't see anything because your head is in the way" You said slowly. Zelo sighed and turned around to face you. 

"I don't care" he muttered and placed his hands behind his head on purpose to make me annoyed. You couldn't see a but you didn't say it. Daehyun was secretly looking at you with an amused face. 

--------

The class had ended and you decided to look for the girls. where could they be. You searched everywhere but didn't manage to find one girl. 

"Aish, where are the girls" You whined. The class had just ended for all classes and males stormed the place with laughter. They were all wearing black uniforms, standing for poor students. they suddenly stopped running when one of them spotted you. You stared at them with horror.

Guys everywhere!

"A girl student? Won't last long I guess" Someone mumbled. You rolled your neck, the school was ruled by boys because of the numbers of the boys.

The males suddenly moved aside while glaring at you, they made signs for you too move aside but you didn't understand them at all. You shrugged your shoulders. 

"Hey move" Luhan coldly ordered to you. You looked up, a handsome male was standing infront you. 

"What are you looking at? Move!" Luhan repeated. You snorted. Luhan raised his eyebrow with anger. 

"Yaah, say please move aside" You demanded. Luhan's eyebrow twitched with anger. Suho laughed while calmly patting Luhan's shoulder. 

"Let's not make a ruckus" Suho suggested and walked passed you. You stomped on the ground with your feet. 

"Who do they think they are?!" You glanced at them once again, they were wearing white uniforms. *Rich bastards are often evil I guess but there are some exceptions in my class I guess!*

You got approached by tons of males. 

"Woah, you actually talked back to Luhan?!" 

"You'll be their next target!"

"Too bad that you're a girl now! Luhan will show no mercy!"

You walked away without saying anything. You slowly opened up the door leading to a balcony. You thought that you would have some free time but that wasn't the case. Another male was sitting there with his earphones listening to music. You sighed. 

He was wearing a white uniform. His eyes suddenly opened up. You jumped up with surprise. 

"A girl?" Baekhuyn muttered. You rolled your eyes, *What's with their a girl* 

"You've never seen a girl before?" You pouted and sat down, far away  from him. You kept on hitting the floor made of stone. 

"You'll hurt yourself" He said. 

"Thanks for stating the obvious" You said with an ironic tone. Baekhyun smiled. 

"Having a hard time with the guys ruling the school?" Baekhyun asked you, it was  typical problem that every girl had after entering the school. You nodded. 

"Where are the girls, they said that there were 25 girls but I can't seem to find them" You said and stopped hitting the floor. Baekhyun pointed on the stairs leading to a room. 

"They are there" He just said and started to live in his own dreamland. You eagerly ran up with excitement. You knocked on the door and you met a strange figure staring at you by the window. she immediately ran to open the door. 

"Hey girls it's a new girl" she said and opened the door. You took her hands. 

"Finally, a girl!" You shouted with joy. Baekhyun chuckled, *glad to be of some help*

"I'm glad that you came, we've already heard the spreading news about you. You stood up against Luhan?! Between I'm Hyemi!" She shouted and dragged you into the room. It was the music room, you could spot four other girls playing the guitar. 

Hyemi had black and straight hair she was tall and looked like a model. Younah was a smart and a very passionate reader, she had brown hair and she had dip dye in black. Bica was a forgein from the USA, she was tanned and had a very good style sense. The last one was Ina she was just average in your eyes but very sporty.

"This school is crazy" You muttered and rested on the floor. Hyemi nodded. 

"You have no idea" She mumbled and rested next to you. 

"Where are the 21 other girls then?" you asked them. 

"They are probably hiding from the boys, they'll make you clear their homeworks and everything if they find a girl" Younah said and shook her head. 

"Then how about you guys then?" You wondered. 

"We're rebelling, we want to change the school but we're to timid and scared. We're outnumbered, we managed to stand up for ourselves but that won't take us somwhere" Bica explained. You nodded slowly. 

"We want you too lead our battle, girls vs guys" Ina suddenly asked you and smiled. You hesitated but nodded. *This is for the girls and me*

--------

You biked home with your black bike while meeting Daehyun on the way. You really didn't know so much about him so you just continued to bike. Daehyun gaped and tried to take this golden chance to talk with you. 

"Hey rin!" He shouted at you and waved. You stopped the bike and turned around, you waved back with a smile. *He seems like a kind person unlike those* 

"Hey I want to ride on your bike" Daehyun said. You tilted your head. He asked you to go off the bike.

"Sit" he simply said, you hesitated but sat down on the place behind him. He smiled. You didn't quite know him so well yet so you just tried to hold on with your hands on the saddle without touching him. Daehyun pouted and immediately trampled with a very high speed. 

You weren't quite prepared so you almost fell down. You didn't quite know Daehyun but had no other choice than to hold onto him. Daehyun could feel your hands on him and he immediately smiled with happiness. 

He slowed down, he wanted to pause the time. His heart was beating with happiness and L.O.V.E. 

"Hey, did you make me hold onto you?" You asked him. Daehyun chuckled. 

"Yeah" 

You pouted but kept on holding onto him. 

...

First chapter >o