Part One

The One I Really Love

"Kyuhyun, I know everyone has the right to be stupid, but I think you're abusing the privilege," Sungmin said, smiling sweetly. He was waiting for Kyuhyun to wear his wedding suit, which he really had hard time with, especially with the tie. He was not one to bother with formal attire.

 

"The , Sungmin," Kyuhyun cursed, because he really could not bother with stupid talks. "It's not like you help with anything either."

 

Sungmin tilted his head in bemusement before his lips curved into a smile once more. "Well, I definitely could help you with your crooked tie," he laughed.

 

Kyuhyun stared at his tie. "Ryeowook should be the one to do it."

 

"Really, Kyuhyun? Now?" the older one rolled his eyes. "Here, just shut up."

 

"I'm going to get married."

 

"Said the man that crawled to my bed every month," Sungmin scoffed, irritated. His delicate hands were already making its way to fix the poorly made tie, and Kyuhyun did not exactly resist.

 

"Sungmin," Kyuhyun sighed, his voice sounded much more desperate than mad. He'd like to deny, but half of what the other one said was the truth. He did visited Sungmin's house regularly for years, but not in the past six month. No again. "What do you expect me to do?"

 

"I didn't expect you to do anything," he replied softly.

 

The other male snorted. "Well you're clearly trying to make your point here," he deadpanned, "But Ryeowook deserve his happy ending."

 

" it, Cho Kyuhyun!" Sungmin cried, hitting his chest. "Ryeowook this, Ryeowook that! I'm the one standing here!"

 

Flustered, the man could only stand still. "That's just because Ryeowook can't come today."

 

"Didn't I deserve my happy ending too?"

 

Kyuhyun forced a smile. "You could always leave. I never hold you back. You called me first. It's all up to you ever since I stepped out of your house that night."

 

"I know that," he said. "It's decided for me once you do."

 

"Then why don't you leave?" Kyuhyun asked, but both of them knew how impossible it was, just as it was impossible for Kyuhyun to leave Ryeowook. 

 

Sungmin leaned on him then, placing his head on his shoulder. "I love you."

 

And Kyuhyun stiffened, his hands working only seconds later to pull him into his hug. But now he could not bring himself to say it.

 

I love you too...

 

But really?

 

 

 

 

"I'm home~" the sweet voice echoed in the house, and Kyuhyun automatically ended the game he had been playing for the last couple of hours.

 

"Baby!" he greeted, just like a little kid when his mother came home. "I'm hungry~"

 

Ryeowook giggled then, his eyes turned half-moon. "Well, that ," he said, "I thought you already ate on your way home, and I haven't stock up the kitchen."

 

Kyuhyun pouted. "But I want to eat with youuuuu."

 

"Fineee," Ryeowook smiled, slightly hugging the younger. "I'll order something. What do you want?"

 

"Why don't we go to the new restaurant nearby instead?" Kyuhyun hung his head on Ryeowook's shoulder, his hand fixed around the smaller's waist.

 

Ryeowook eyed him suspiciously. "Spill it."

 

"What?" Kyuhyun grinned, feigning innocence.

 

"You must have wasted a lot of your money on something again, I bet," he muttered. "You always do, especially if you ask me to go somewhere all of sudden."

 

"But it worked?"

 

"Yes, it worked, but that doesn't mean you could just spend your money on anything!"

 

"Last time I checked I bought you a flower bouquet," Kyuhyun protested.

 

"Yeah, and last time I checked you put a million dollars ring in the bouquet " Ryeowook deadpanned, showing the sparkling emerald-cut blue diamond ring on his ring finger. "Seriously, you should stop buying things for me just because it caught my eyes."

 

"But you do like it!" Kyuhyun defended himself, pouting. "So now you're saying you don't?"

 

Ryeowook laughed indulgently at how foolish Kyuhyun looked and pinched his cheeks playfully. "I do, silly. Don't sulk, you look ugly when you do."

 

"You too," Kyuhyun smirked, amused. "Now let's go baby."

 

The smaller one smiled as he kissed his cheek and went into the bedroom to change his clothes.

 

Kyuhyun sighed inaudibly, thinking.

 

 

 

Ryeowook-ah... Do I love you?