Babe Magnet 2

The Baby Chronicles:
Wufan was both excited and anxious about this weekend. Not only was he supposed to have little Yixing over for the weekend, his best friend Luhan was also flying in from Seoul for a wedding. Luhan was bringing a little person with him as well. Wufan knew how Yixing could get a little possessive over him so he hoped Yixing would like Luhan, or at least Luhan's mini friend. 
The entire Thursday was devoted to cleaning his apartment. Wufan only had 2 bedrooms and since Yixing always ended up in Wufan's bed, he offered the guest room to Luhan. Luhan graciously accepted, saying that his small friend never slept alone either. Luckily, Wufan wasn't a messy person so he didn't spend much time cleaning. Instead, he used that time to go grocery shopping, his list of foods consisting mainly of foods that 4 year olds liked.
Friday morning, Wufan was woken early by loud knocking on his apartment door. He opened the door and was greeted by a hyper Yixing and his apologetic parents. Yixing launched himself into Wufan's arms, "FANGY! I MISSED YOU! DID YOU MISS ME?!"
Wufan laughed, "Yes, Xingie. Of course I missed you! Mr. and Mrs. Zhang, come on in."
Mrs. Zhang smiled sheepishly, "I am so sorry, Wufan. Yixing woke us up so early this morning, and he wouldn't stop talking about how we needed to get here as soon as possible."
Wufan grinned as he carried Yixing into his small living room, "It's perfectly fine, Mrs. Zhang. I was always excited to see new places too."
Mr. Zhang placed a small Batman-themed suitcase down next to the couch, "All of Yixing's things are in here. We need to get going now but we'll be back Monday evening to pick him up."
Wufan nodded as Yixing played with his hair, "All right, sir. I'll see you both Monday evening. Yixing, don't you want to hug your parents bye?"
Yixing jumped down from Wufan's arm and hurriedly hugged both his parents, "Bye mama! Bye papa! Don't pick me up early!"
The 3 adults laughed at the toddler as his parents escorted themselves out of the apartment. 
Wufan sat down on the couch, Yixing clamoring up and onto his lap and looking at him expectantly. 
Wufan stared back, "What?"
Yixing huffed and crossed his little arms over his chest, "What are we gonna do, Fangy?"
Wufan hummed thoughtfully, "Have you seen the Avengers?"
Yixing's head tilted as he stared at his gege in confusion, "What's that?
Wufan gasped dramatically, "Only the best movie ever! Come on, let's go in my room and watch it."
Yixing cheered and hopped down from Wufan's lap, standing patiently as he waited for the tall man to stand up. Wufan led a hopping Yixing to the back of his apartment to the bedroom. When Yixing saw the large bed in the middle of the room, his face lit up and he flew across the room to jump on it. Wufan laughed and set up his DVD player while Yixing rolled around the bed and stared around the room in awe. 
When the movie was ready, Wufan sat on the bed with his back against the headboard and Yixing made himself comfortable in Wufan's lap. To Wufan's surprise, Yixing was quiet throughout the entire movie and he hadn't fallen asleep before the end. As the end credits were rolling, Yixing turned to start talking but was shushed and forced to look back at the screen. He turned around just in time to see the extra scenes from the movie. 
Wufan climbed out of the bed to turn the TV off and Yixing began excitedly retelling the movie. 
Halfway through Yixing's confusing summary, there was a knock on the door. Yixing followed Wufan curiously as they walked back out to Wufan's front door. On the other side of the door stood Luhan, 2 suitcases, and a pair of tiny legs directly behind Luhan. 
Luhan shuffled inside with the suitcases, the tiny legs shuffling as close as possible to his. 
Yixing grabbed Wufan's pants as he eyed Luhan, "Who's that?"
 "Xing, this is Luhan. Luhan, meet Yixing."
Luhan bent over to smile at Yixing, "You're really cute. How old are you?"
Yixing narrowed his eyes as he contined eyeing the man, "Are you trying to steal Fangy?"
Luhan laughed, "Nope! I promise."
Yixing nodded firmly, completely ignoring Luhan's question. 
Luhan laughed again as he stood up straight and reached behind him. He pulled a little baby out, the child being smaller than Yixing. The baby glared at Wufan, "My Hangy."
Wufan chuckled, "I don't want your Hangy, trust me."
Luhan playfully punched his arm and Yixing glared at him from behind Wufan's leg. 
"Yixing, Wufan, meet Sehun. Sehunnie, this is Wufan and Yixing. We'll be staying with them for the next 2 days."
Yixing turned to stare at Wufan, "No!"
Wufan ruffled Yixing's hair, "It's ok, they'll be in the other room and you'll be with me."
Yixing huffed as he crossed his arms over his chest and buried his face into the side of Wufan's thigh. 
Luhan picked up the 2 suitcases, "Kris, could you show me the guest room? Sehun, stay here with Yixing. And be nice."
Both babies switched between glaring at each other and the 2 adults, who started to walk back to the guest room. 
Sehun eyed Yixing, "Do you want my Hangy?"
Yixing scoffed, "Do you want my Fangy?"
They eyed each other for a few more seconds before Sehun broke the tense silence.
"You're cute."
Yixing blushed, "No 'm not."
Sehun nodded his head forcefully, "Yuh-huh!"
Yixing bashfully looked down. Sehun rushed forward to hug him, "You're mine!"
Yixing gaped at the baby, "Nuh-uh!"
Sehun nodded as he continued hugging the baby, "Yuh-huh!"
 
Wufan and Luhan had walked into the guest room long enough to set Luhan's and Sehun's suitcases down. They listened to the toddlers' conversation through the open door. Both men stayed in the guest room until the toddlers' had gotten loud. All throughout the apartment, the babies' screams of "Nuh-uh!" and "Yuh-huh!" could be heard. Luhan and Wufan rushed out of the room to stop the arguing. They each picked up their baby and hugged them.
Wufan looked at Yixing, who had hidden his face in Wufan's shirt, "Xing, what's going on?"
Yixing's voice trembled, "Sehun said I was pretty and I said no  I wasn't but he said I was then he said I was his! I don't wanna be his! I wanna be yours!"
Yixing wailed out the end of his rant before burying his head back in Wufan's chest. 
Luhan looked at Sehun, "Sehunnie, is this true?"
Sehun glared at Yixing, "YOU'RE MINE!"
Yixing  clung to Wufan's shirt as he glared back, "NUH-UH!"
"YUH-HUH!"
Wufan cut in before they could start up again, "Hey! Hey! Cut it out. Sehun, you can't just tell Yixing that he's yours."
Sehun frowned, "Why not? Hangy is mine! Xingie is mine!"
Yixing glared harder, "ONLY FANGY CAN CALL ME THAT!"
Sehun glared, "NO!"
Luhan sighed, "Oh Sehun, your mother taught you better than that. Now go over there and apologize!"
Sehun huffed as he was set back down on his feet. He shuffled over to stand in front of Wufan and looked up at Yixing, who was still glaring at him from Wufan's arms.
"I'm sorry." Sehun mumbled.
Wufan set Yixing down, "Now, Xing. What do you say?"
Yixing crossed his arms over his chest, "No."
Wufan frowned at him. Yixing huffed, "Fine. I accept your sorry."
Luhan smiled softly, "Now, Sehun why don't you show Yixing your new Iron Man toy?"
Yixing's eyes widened, "YOU HAVE IRON MAN?!"
Sehun nodded slowly, "Yes..."
Yixing turned to look up at Wufan, "Can me and Sehunnie watch the 'Vengers?"
Sehun's head whipped up to look at Yixing before turning to look at Kris. 
Kris nodded, "Yes but you'll watch it out here."
Yixing nodded happily before grabbing Sehun's hand, "Come on Sehunnie! Let's go get Iron Man! I have Spider Man!"
Sehun gasped and the 2 toddlers ran to the back of the apartment to tear through their suitcases for their action figures. 
 
 
 
A/N: YO YO YO! um go check out exoergic if you haven't already cus yeah. i really love this au and i'll probably go write more from it on my lj but no time soon tho love you guys 
 
much love muchachos <3