KYUHYUN POV

AN ANGEL SHOULD NOT CRY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I’m coming home after changmin’s birthday party, I see my watch 4:00 am, It’s late, must be come with kangin and teukie hyung when they do, but I really was having a good time, yes, it’s not the same without Sungmin but need a little fun after all the work we are doing lately, I sigh when remember the little discussion we have early that day.

FLASHBACK

-“C’mon Sungmin we can go together after KTR, wookie also goes!” Kyuhyun say to sungmin as long as he hugs the blonde.

-“Yeah, but I’m not wookie, and I’m tired, besides I want be with you” he close to kyuhyun and whisper “alone”.kyu look to him on the eyes and the lust that he see on, made him smirk

- “I think you're tired?”

- “Well for you, I can make an effort, but only for you”, say Sungmin and made puppy eyes,that puppy eyes that he knows kyu can’t not resist.

- “Not aegyo please” but sungmin don’t stop  on the contrary, he kiss kyuhyun,a sweet and tender kiss  like just him can do it.-“ok. But first I go to the party just to give changmin his present, and see you in home after sukira ”.sungmin nod and kiss him again.

END OF FLASHBACK

Damn I miss him so much it’s almost two weeks since the last time that we can be alone together, I know that for other people may not seem like a long time but for us it is the longest period without or any kind of intimacy since we started dating…and now I screw like this, damn, he’s going to be mad at me, I know cause when I text him(like 1:00am or something),he don’t answer, I almost run to home that time but chagmin ask me to drink a beer with him, then other, we chat and drink and suddenly time goes, I open the door our bedroom carefully ,I look to his bed seems like he’s sleeping already, so approach to him and kiss him on the forehead and he let escape a whine, I touch his cheek and I can feel that is wet, he was crying I feel a pain on my chest, cause I know that was me who  made him cry again, “I’m sorry Minnie” whisper to him, and lay on my bed trying to sleep a little.

Was almost 10:00am when I wake up, automatically I turn to Sungmin’s bed I want to see his face in the morning like always do, but he’s not there, I stand up and go to the toilet, he’s not there neither, I wash my mouth and my face before come back to the room, when I open the door I see him stand in front of me.

-“Minnie, good morning babe” I say as come closer to kiss him but he don’t move just stay there looking at me. “I know” whisper to him “I leave you waiting for me last night, but I’m going to make up to you today, ¿ok?”  I start to put out some pants out of the closet but he still no moves “seize its Saturday and we have no schedule”I continue “let’s go to amusement park, I was invited by yunho and changmin yesterday, what you say?” Sungmin sits on his bed and looking at me but was not angry what I see on his eyes, I see sadness.   

- Kyu?” he speaks finally “I can’t do it anymore " he says looking at the ground.

- “What, what you do mean?” I stop what I was doing and look at him nervous; of course I never let him see it.

-  I want to be your priority, you know, last night I waiting for you like a fool, I was telling me myself that you coming anytime, that you never let me planted…but you did it, you planted me”

- “I did text you”...

- “Yeah 1:00 am” he stand up of the bed

- “Oh c’mon Min you don’t want to go with me first, and besides Changmin is my best friend and I can’t let him alone in his birthday”

-“He was not alone and I’m sure he understands!” I can feel how he starts to piss of.

- “maybe, But we always busy lately ¿you know?  I need to take advantage of this moments that we have some free time to spend time with him” suddenly I was shock for my own words, I must not do say that, but when I see his eyes full of tears, I know was too late to take back that words, I close to him unknown what to say, I want make him understand that I was talking without think, that hurt him was not  my intension but word not coming out and he just looking at me like if he can’t believe what I said, I try to hug him but he step back, the tears now fall on his cheeks.

-“I see” he say “you prefer spend time with him than with me”

- “No is not like that, I…I just” I try to hold him again but he push me away.

- “It’s ok kyu, I must know, I never be important to you” he was talk load to me now “is always your games or your friends, and me I’m always put at side waiting for you, I’m just a toy for you, you come to me just when you need or when is nothing else to do, I’m nothing for you maknae, nothing…” he wipes the tears with his hand

- “No Minnie don’t say that, you know I lov”…

- “ Don’t” he interrupt me “don’t say you love me Cho kyuhyun, don’t dare you, if you love me you put me first, you let play games when I’m sick or stay with me in home when I feel sad, you try spend time with me before that with anyone else ,this is not easy for me…”

-  “And for me? You think is easy for me hyung? You’re always busy with your musical, or sukyra, it’s not easy for me neither I want to have a little fun with you, have a date, g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter