Room 201

My Last First Love

"Miss Alvarez?" doctor Kwon calls.

"That's me !" Camila replies standing up

"As I recall, you're mr. Kim's girlfriend?" Camila nods "It appears that your boyfriend's been having back problems that he's been treated from for a few years now"

"Yes but what does that have to do with anything that happened back at the restaurant?"

"Miss Alvarez, the human body is all connected. If one organ is damaged, another one would too. In this case, it's his heart"

Cami's eyes widened.

"We believe he's had that problem when he was only a little kid but was never discovered as it's not clear in early stages. Everytime his heart hurts, his back is affected by it. That's why it was thought that the problem was in his back" Dr. Kwon continued.

"So what do you mean? Is it treatable?" Cami asks looking at the doctor with begging eyes.

"Nothing is clear yet but technology evolved in the medicine field. There are many ways to treat heart problems but since this was since his childhood and no one did anything about it, we still need to figure out the right treatment to use"

Cami sits down not believing what she's hearing. "But he's been doing Taekwondo since he was a little boy, isn't it dangerous on the heart?" she asks

"We believe Taekwondo triggered his heart problem. That's why his back was the one that's hurting him from all the exercise. The first part that goes into pain after practise is the back so his heart threw pulses at it making it hurt him" Cami just nodded still not believing what was going on and fighting back her tears.

"Okay, is he he gonna be treated immediately or will go home for the meantime?"

"He'll stay here for a while but don't worry" a nurse comes out of Eli's room "He's in good hands. If mr. Kim will have surgery, Dr. Kwon will operate on him" she smiled at Cami comforting her then continued "He's asking for you"

Cami nodded and slowly got into her boyfriend's room in the hospital, room 201. She goes inside a semi dark room when the only thing she sees is Eli.

Eli regained consciousness and also Cami is the only one he sees. "Hey~" he says in a weak voice smiling

"H...Hi~" she replies fighting back her tears

"I'm sorry you had to discover about it, this way" Eli says while Cami fixes his pillow

"Sorry? You're apologizing for being sick? You have just discovered about it, too"

"I didn't think of it that way" Eli chuckles and notices Cami's serious expression "Honestly, when I first heard the news, you were the first thought that came to my head"

"Eli, stop ! Just stop seriously ! Stop thinking about me for 5 seconds and think about yourself for a change" Cami orders

"But I do~ I take TEN seconds a day to think about how hot and clever I am"

"Your modesty kills me" Cami grins and her boyfriend chuckles. "But Eli, I'm serious" she approaches her boyfriend holding his hands and looking deeply inside his eyes "No matter what, I'm here. I will never leave you. We're in this together. I won't let anything happen to you"

Eli smiled at the thought of how he has the best girlfriend ever. He then moved to the side, gesturing Cami to lay down beside him which she did gladly. Camila spent the night alongside Eli or to be specific, in his arms.