Our first kiss

You Again

Kai's POV

I leaned in closer looking at her pink lips. My heart was thumping so fast I could hear it loud and clear .
" Kai hurry up " I smirked and leaned in all the way . Our lips met . I felt Taeyeon was in shock But she didn't pull away instead she started to kiss back .

Her lips were so soft as I kissed them I can get use to this

Taeyeon's POV

" How long does it take to change a shirt " I thought . For some reason I felt like someone was staring at me . " Kai hurry up "

I felt a pair of lips on mine and opened my eyes . Kai was kissing me . II have to pull away but I don't want to .

I started to respond , I could tell he like it cause he smiled .
Our kiss started to get more passionate .

End of POV

As the kiss ended they both blushed by making any eye contact . " u-u-um h-ere " Taeyeon handed Kai the bandage . " Thanks ".

" Okay I'm gonna go to bed " Taeyeon still half shocked said . Kai just nodded as she left the room .

Taeyeon's POV

Ahhh what's going on? Why did he kiss me ? Why did i kiss him back ? All these questions ran through my head.
As I laid on my bed I kept thinking about him and his soft lips. " Gosh Taeyeon stop thinking about it ".
I stood up and got changed

Kai’s Pov

I looked around my room, stuff was everywhere. I quietly went into the living room and laid on the couch. “ Um Kai” i turned around and saw Taeyeon . She was wearing a big t-shirt and looked so cute.“ Yeah “ .

“ If you want you can stay in my room, since the couch in uncomfortable” she was slightly blushing. I nodded and walked into her room .

“ Okay good night “ she said as she walked out the room . “ Wait “ I shouted , stopping her . “ Aren’t you gonna stay “ I felt my cheeks slightly warm up . “ Why would I “ she said without looking at me .

“ Sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable “ . She looked up and smiled “ Oh I already forgot about that “ . Even though I smiled I felt a slight tug at my heart. I


She sat beside me under the blanket playing on her phone . She then looked at me and fixed her hair .



 

“ Kai are you okay , you’re just staring at me “ . I quickly snapped out of my thoughts . “By the way thanks for earlier” I said , seeing Taeyeon’s red face . “

W-what do-” cut her off . “ The bandages “ i said pointing to my hand . “ Y-y-yeah , you’re welcome “ she stuttered.

“ What were you thinking, BYUNTae ? “ seeing her all red and blushing was so cute and it was really funny. “ Aishh just go to sleep “. I watched as Taeyeon laid beside me with her back towards me.

“ Night Kai “ . “ Good Night Taeyeon “ I said turning toward the wall.

As more time passed I still couldn’t fall asleep. Maybe it was the fact that the girl I’ve fallen for is sleeping right next to me or the kiss we shared earlier. i sat up and looked at Taeyeon who was sleeping peacefully.

How could I ever hurt such a wonderful girl ?” I thought as I moved her hair from her face. She rolled around , her face was right by mine . She slowly wrapped her arms around my waist . My face felt super hot. Why am I blushing so much ?

Thanks for giving me a chance again “ I whispered into her ear as I hugged her .

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Note: *I'll updata at least 9 times during my vacation*

Hi everybody ! First let me say sorry for not updating and putting out this terrible chapter. I really wanted it to be good but I failed.