What!

My Queen, My Baby

Here is my first chapter. Sorry if it's a bit boring~~ But i hope you guys like it. Please comment.

 


- Yeah baby, tell me what happened last night! I'm so curious. Come onn~ - Yuri was walking and doing aegyo so that Jessica will tell her the story. Suddenly, she bumped into a really tall boy. 

- Kwon Yuri! Do you even have eyes!!! - That boy yelled loudly so everyone in the hall could hear. 

- Yah Choi Minho. Get out of my way! - Yuri yelled back. Why does this playboy always picks on a fight with her. So annoying. 

- No! You're the one who has to get out of my way. Didn't you see that I was there! - Don't know why but whenever he meets Yuri, they always fight with each others. It's become an usual scene to all the students in the University, the fight between the most beautiful girl and the handsome playboy. 

- Aha! Why do you always say softly and smile like an angel to a girl who bumps into you. And with me, you just act like a devil! Why why why!!! Don't you remember that you're even younger than me!!!

- Because you make me feel annoyed okay? You...

- Oh well, what's happening here? Are you guys fighting again? Wow. Sorry Yuri, Minho is in a bad mood today. - Here comes Onew, the one who has to appear to solve the problem between these two troublesome people. 

- Yeah he's right Yuri. Stop fighting! - Jessica has to calm Yuri down as her face has already turned red. 

- Okay then, whatever. - Yuri said and walked away with Jessica. 

Yuri doesn't want to argue with anybody. But she always argues with Minho. Maybe because their personalities are so different. 


- Hmmmmm. Minho ah, why are you always being like this infront of her? - Onew giggled. - She's older than you, bro. 

- I don't know hyung. Just, I can't control. - Minho sighed. 

- Yeah, I know it's hard but try to control your temper, Minho. Go to your class, I have to come back to mine now. 

- Neh hyung. Bye~ 

Onew always makes Minho feel comfortable and always teaches him to behave politely. He's just like a kid to Onew - his hyung. 

As he was going back to class, Taeyeon came up and told him: 

- Guess what Onew, we have a new student. 

- Oh really? You're well-informed hahaha. - Onew laughed as they were walking together into class. 

The bell rang. 

A boy walked into the class with the teacher. 


 

- Hi everyone, I'm Kim Jonghyun. Hope that I can get along well with all of you. - Jonghyun smiled widely. 

- AAAAAAAAAAAAA~ HE'S REAL KIM JONGHYUN! WOW HE IS SO HANDSOME. - Girls in the class were like shouting really loud because Jonghyun is a famous idol. 

- Well! Please, girls, be quite! Jonghyun, you can sit wherever you want as there are many seats. - Ms Park, their teacher said. 

Jonghyun looked around the class, and his eyes suddenly stopped at a girl who looks really cold and she was looking outside the window, not even looked at him once. He came near her and asked if he could sit next to her. 

- Well, I really don't care. Go ahead. - Our cold Jessica spoke in English so Jonghyun couldn't understand (keke). He just stood their and didn't know what to do. Most of the girls in the class was looking at Jessica with jaelousy. 

- Babo yah, she said you can sit. - Taeyeon had to "translate" it so that Jomghyun can get what Jessica said. 

- Alright! Let's start the lesson now. Open the book. - Ms Park started to teach. 

Jonghyun sat gentlely next to Jessica in silence. He tried to be friendly and introduced to Jessica, who was busy taking notes. 

- H-hi, I'm Jonghyun. What's your name?

- Yes, Jonghyun-ssi, I'm Jessica. Can call me Sica if you want. - Jessica coldly answered with her hand was still writing. 

- Oh, oh just call me Jjong. You don't have to be so formal. - Jonghyun smiled   

- You're an idol. How can I call you that? - Jessica smirked. She always thinks that idols are arrogent and overproud. 

- Why me being an idol is the matter? - Jonghyun laughed. - I'm at school, just like a normal person. So...can we be friend, Sica?

- Whatever. 

After 45 minutes, the lesson ended. It was lunch time. A boy rushed into the class and yelled:

- Jonghyun hyung!!!! Here you are. 

- Key! Yeah I'm here. Miss you so much bro. We haven't met for a long time. - Jonghyun said happily. 

- Oh wow! You guys know each other? - Yuri asked with curiousity. She always tries to know everything. 

- Yeah sure. He's closest hyung keke. Let me introduce, Jjong, they're my best friend: Onew hyung, Taeyeon noona, Yuri noona and Jessica noona. So, let's go to have lunch okay? Can Jjong sit with us? - Key asked. 

- Oh sure, Key. Why not! - Onew is very friendly. 

Everyone headed to the cafeteria. Everywhere they passed, girls shouted because of our idol Kim Jonghyun. 

- Wow Jjong, you have so much fans. - Taeyeon giggled. After Key's introduction, they're more comfortable with each other and Jonghyun told everyone to call him Jjong. 

The cafeteria was packed with people but there was still a big table remained for this group of people, because they're the most famous students amongst the University. 

They took their food and sat around the table. 
- Jjong, if you have any difficulty, just tell me. I know all the students here keke. - Yuri said proudly. 

- Thank you so much Yuri. You seems to have many friends. 

- Oh hi hyungs, hi noonas, sorry I had to finish the test. You're all here. Er, hi, are you Kim Jonghyun? - Taemin asked as he was pointing at Jonghyun and wondering what is an idol doing here. 

- Yeah it's me. Hi! Nice to meet you. Just call me Jjong. - Jonghyun replied with a smile. He wanted to make friends. People here was so friendly. Oh yes apart from Jessica. She was just eating silently. 

- Omoo! Do you guys know Choi Minho? - Jonghyun suddenly asked. 

- Why? Oh Jjong hyung, you know my brother? - Taemin was suprised. 

- Yeah. He's very close to me. He introduced me to this university. 

- Did someone call my name? - Minho came to the table. And then...- Jjongie hyung~~~~ woa woa woa! You're so fast. You're here right now. I just introduced it to you like 3 days ago. - Minho changed from a cold play boy into a childish kid. It maked everybody feel surprised. 

- Ermm! Minho, are you crazy? - This time, Yuri started first. 

- Stop! I'm just happy because my dear hyung is here. Don't ruin my feeling now. - Minho still acted like a kid and dđin't look irate at all. 

Everybody just laughed at his cuteness that they rarely see.



-----------------------------

 

After school, Yuri just went home as usual. She doesn't have anything to do.

- Hello appa, omma. I'm home! - Yuri came into the big living room and gave her parents hugs and kisses. But...today, why do they look so serious? Did she do something wrong?

- Yul ah, I want to announce you something. - Mr Kwon calmly said. 

- Sure appa. 

- You will get married soon. - Mr Kwon said it clearly so that his little daughter can hear EVERY words. 

- WHATTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!

 

 

End Chapter 1.

Do COMMENT please TT.TT So that I will have feel happier and the chapter will come out more quickly. keke~~ 

Love you guys, readers.