My Job-Paparazi or Stalker? its same damn thing

BIG PROJECT OF LADY PAPARAZI (SPY EUNHYUK'S LIFE)

When i was a student i want to be a journalist. So i take Broadcasting major in College. But instead i get job to be "Stalker". I have to keep an eye on "famous people". Well i have been working this job for a year but my highest target is a legislator.I have to reveal if there is any one of them had mistresses. For me, thats is not interesting object. I feel so bored and with my photograph skill, i often take Entertainer's pictures. One of them is my favorite singer-Eunhyuk. Sometimes if i've spare time, i follow him and take his picture with different angle and different time. I ever take him when he's alone and help a little boy get his ballon stuck in tree, even i 've photo that he slept with open mouth-its funny photo and i'm sure that no one magazine have this photo.

How bored my job, i keep workin. And one thing make me luv this job happen to me later....

"Do you look her, she is perfect- i wonder if she does plastic surgery!" my friends- Ji Sun says to me (showing photo of a beautiful girl standing near to Eun Hyuk). "Is she his girl friend, Jo?" 

"Well, i have no idea and i don't care, Eunhyuk is my idol only, not my BF" (reading a magazine)

"WTF, what are u doing, brings that magazine here!!!, if boss knows-he will be mad so much, you've known it"

I'am reading Lady Lgant which is our rival.

"So, just shut your mouth-is that hard?, i just wanna see their headline. Wow look at that, they have exclusive photo of Kangin doing shooting exercise in Camp.We leave this...!" i sigh.

"What leave..? hello...you are working to stalk politic people. Its not our job to reveal them. We have had Tae Ra and Bon Sik to stalk them."

Tae Ra and Bon Sik is our senior. They are an expert. Tae Ra doesn't like us just because we are still junior. I think she's arrogant. Whereas Bon Sik is friendly person. He's not hesitate to share his experience. 

"I know it , thanks for remind me Ji Sun-okay lets go for Taekwondo class, it has 3 o'clock"

Every Tuesday and Friday we have to practice Taekwondo to prevent bad things happen, like our target hire a bodyguard and in several times they response rude. i ever against three bodyguards and with my practice and little luck- i always can handle it.

To get to training center, we must pass through meeting room. We can hear what are they talking inside the room. Entertainment Department is doing meeting now. They are discussing about new headline for next week. Mr.Han-our boss is leading that meeting. Even he holds a magazine which i read a few minute ago. As i know if he hold that magazine-it means he has got stress-based on Ji Sun observation.

"Jo , Sun what are you doing there-come on!" Yung Ah our trainer calls as from away.

"I heard that Mr.Han's dissapointed because of our sales magazine is fall" Yung says.

"I see - i dont wonder that he's getting mad, what i wonder that is Tae Ra's reaction .She was defeated by Yu San-her rival from Lady LGant" Ji Sun's responding. 

"What for you care about her, just ignore it" i say to her. 

The practice runs like usually and what is anusual come to our desk.

How surpised we are that Mr.Han whom is famous with his rare smile, sitting on our office. 

"Yes, it is i waiting for...i want to lak with you" he says.

"Who me..? Suns asks with her wide eyes . 

"No..no but you! Mr.Han elect me. 

"Me..? OMG it must be a bad news! i think so". But what i will hear is the opposite.

"Do you take this picture?" Mr .Han pointes to my DSLR Camera which there are many Eunhyuk's photos.

"Emm..yeah, i'm sorry sometimes i stalk someone that i shouldn't"

"No..i dont mean that, i wanna ask you to stalk him-Eunhyuk"

I definitely on dream...It's imposibble that he's asking me to stalk my idol-Eunhyuk.

 

To be continued... keep reading other chapter friendssmiley