CHAPTER 2

Forever and Always

Wow. Five subscribers. ♥ Thanks guys. I wish I could get 50. :) Hello tharr. ToxicStar99 | Lyea89 | KoreanVirus | InspiritLife | TheRealFruit ;) Here's chapter two.

***

That was the first night of terror. He surely was an unlike his father. The Chairman was a nice and cheerful man while his son was a mixture of a typhoon and tornado. I hated his attitude and I wanted to kick his . I saw him walking to the bathroom to wash up. I took off my heels and ran before he could walk in.

"Me first!" I shouted then locked the door. I had a nice warm bath and it helped a lot to relax my muscles not after the loud banging on the door by the on the other side.

"Yah! Get your out of the bathroom, I wanna wash and sleep!" I grunted annoyingly then got out covered with a towel. For a second there, I thought he was looking at me. But I shrugged the thought off.

 

**

(A/N: Hello new subbies. ♥ BTW Here is the addition to the Chapter 2. Sorry it took me some time to sit in front of my pet dino [AKA My PC] Talk alot. Ugh. Sorry. Well, here it is. )

 

I got clothes from my bag and wore a sleeping gown that is not suggestive in any way and got dressed. And thinking of how annoying and arrogant he is, I knew he'd want to have the bigger bed so I kept my things back in the bag and settled at the smaller bed, lied down and closed my eyes to sleep. 

I was relaxing my mind when I heard Myungsoo come out of the bathroom and heard movements (probably getting dressed). Then as I felt him settle on his bed he started making sounds from that annoying hole in his face, "Yah! You have to understand that on this, ugh, marriage, there will be rules..."

I remained silent. Whatever. I don't care about anything he says.

"Most important, you can't interfere with things I do, you have to do everything I say and I can punish you if I want to, and you can't tell my parents or anyone that I hate you. Remember, I can get someone to kill you or worst, so be careful with the things you do. I hate you and you got me into this so I have to put up my revenge, you can't escape unless I'm done with you, understand?" he said in a commanding voice. I didn't respond. Then I felt a grip on my shoulder.

"Are you deaf? Or mute? I said... Understand?" he repeated with gritted teeth.

I winced in pain, "y-yes..." I mumbled. He let go of the grip and I felt a lingering pain. 

What in the hell did I put myself into?