Chapter 3

Not Your Typical Love Story

Catherine's POV

 

This is astonishing. I can't believe this. This is that very place in my painting. I guess my paintbrush has superpowers?

The bell rang. Time for first period. I found an empty seat and made my way to it. Huh, this place is comfy. I'm getting the hang of it here! 

Students filled the classroom and the class started. I curiously stared at the unfamiliar faces around me. Do they even know me? I mean, I'm new here. But it looks like they had known me for years. Ahh how I love this feeling. I feel acceptance and warmth here. Guess I should just forget about my past life.

"Psssst! Hey! Hey you! Over here! At your left!" I slowly turned around. My heart raced with what I saw. All the memories are coming back.

 

My hands felt cold. My knees were shaking. The guy from section Z had come to get me. Again. And he has brought something with him.

"Hi baby. Missed me?" He grinned evilly as he targeted his toy to me.

Splat. The paint hit my back. I cringed at the pain. I curled down, trying to relieve the pain. He blew his paintball gun and snickered. He left and headed for another victim.

"Why am I suffering like this? What have I done to be hurt like this?" Tears rolled uncontrollably as I walked along the corridor, my  soft crying resonating the hallway. 

 

"Yuhu! Hello? Earth to Catherine!"

"Don't hurt me! Please I beg you!" I shunned myself. The guy looked like he could crush me with his body. He looked like a gangster. Or a bully.

"Huh? I won't do anything!" He waved his hand, signing that he's harmless. Phew. I wiped my forehead, relieved.

"Um, I would like to ask, if ever, um if you have an extra pen?" He spoke in a kind tone. I zipped my bag open and wriggled my hand inside it. I grabbed hold of the pen and handed it to him. I read his I.D. Ellison Kim.

"H-here... Ellison." I stuttered.

"Thanks! And call me Eli instead!" He smiled angelically. I calmed myself down. This class is freaking boring. Sigh. I looked towards the window and saw a guy.

Damn. His nose, his lips, his eyes. Perfection.

"What are you staring at." He turned to me.

"Sorry! I didn't mean to be rude! Sorry sorry!" I bowed my head, embarrased with what I did.

"Nah it's okay. You were the first one to stare at me like that." He chuckled.

"Hey!" I blushed.

"Kiseop." He extended his hand.

"Catherine. Or you can just call me Rin. Or Ririn. Or whatever." I babbled, shaking his hand. "Friends?"

"Um are you sure about that though." He looked away.

"Sure about what?"

"Are you sure you'd want me as your friend?" He asked me with a concerned look on his face.

"Yeah sure, why not?" Something must've happened to this guy.

"It's a long story."

"Tell in then."

"E-ehem. As I was saying Ms. Joo? Why don't you show us how to solve the problem on the board?" The angry teacher beamed at me. This should be easy. I answered the problem without breaking a sweat. I eyed at our teacher, who was impressed. I smiled mentally, feeling proud of myself.

"Very good. Now next time, don't ever talk during my class." I nodded my head as I focused more on the lesson. But something kept me from paying attention.

Why was this guy reluctant to accept friendship?

 


Hi readers!

I'm sorry if I write short chapters x___________x

I'll try my best to write long ones.

And I'm thinking of changing the title (because it LOL)

Anyways, I need your suggestions, if I can't think of a new one :D

Thank you. Love lots.