Happy Birthday! :3

Surprise! Surprise!

 

I sighed as I rested my arms on the cold metal bar on the balcony of my apartment unit. I leaned my body and stared upon the lifeless neighborhood. It was a lonely night. The rustling leaves were audible enough for me to hear as the chills of the wind had not been able to blow off my thoughts of him.

I knitted my eyebrows as I felt a frown forming on the corners of my lips.

"Aishh. How did I end up being alone today?" I heaved out a seemingly tired sigh again and again. I can't blame him. He had to be away and in the first place, I told him that it's okay.

Darn. How could that be okay? =.=''
I'm all alone on my birthday.. Which apparently, will be happening in just a few minutes.

I checked on my wrist and caught a glowing 23 : 54 on my wristwatch.

"Great. 6 minutes before I officially turn eighteen." I mumbled to myself as I shook my head, attempting to cool myself. Although sadly, the lonely feeling could hardly go away. >.>

 

*FLASHBACK*

//two days before your birthday..

"Jagiya, the day after tomorrow, it's your birthday, right?" Sungmin Oppa cheekily chimed as he ruffled my hair. I managed out a smile and rested my head on his shoulder.

"Yah. You almost forgot, didn't you?" I teased with such challenging eyes, which of course earned me a scrunched face from him. How cute. ^3^
"Of course not." He declared with a cute, fierce voice. I chuckled as I shifted my seat and sat closer to him.
"I was just joking." I sneakily laughed, patting his puffy cheeks oh so gently. It's amusing how he still looked as cute, considering that he was annoyed at me just a while ago. I sneered as I pinched his cheeks playfully.

"___-ah, I'll need to leave tomorrow."

I was shocked the moment he said those words. I squinted my questioning eyes as I continuously looked back on his apologetic eyes.

"Jeongmal mianhae. It's ermmh.. because of SS3 Shanghai.. It was a sudden addition to our concert tour. And unfortunately, it's scheduled on your birthday." He sadly explained in such of crestfallen voice.

True enough, the moment I accepted Super Junior's Lee Sungmin to my life, I already prepared myself to moments like this. After all, he's immensely a popular guy together with the other Oppas. He was definitely out of reach as apparently, there's a dating rule on their company. That's why we needed to keep our relationship a secret except from a few of s. It was too annoying though, how a lot of fangirls were fantasizing my guy. >.> Heck. I already know that Minnie Oppa is oh-so-adorable and his smiles could faint sixteen year old girls. But seriously, some girls are just going over the line.

Don't they even know tgat he's already taken by me?

Fine, they don't. But hey, I couldn't help myself from getting mad. Not to mention how Kyuhyun Oppa always flirt around my pumpkin. And how Heechul Oppa always request a thai massage from him. =.= But I had to resist my jealous heart and make myself see that his eyes were only set on mine and mine only...which was honestly, a very flattering thing. Considering that never in my life had I thought that one of the sweetest things in this world would fall for my charm.

"It's fine Oppa.. I don't mind celebrating it after you come back." I forced out a smile, wanting to convince him that it's alright on me. Sungmin oppa fondled my cheeks with the back of his hands before carefully kissing both sides tenderly. Blushing, I firmly closed my eyes as I felt his breathing getting closer.
"Nan jeongmal saranghaeyo." He softly said in full sincerity before leaning in for a kiss.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

I stared down on a petite strawberry cake Sungmin Oppa bought me.
"Omo~ I miss Mingming Oppa." I cooed, talking to myself. Every now and then, I checked on my phone to see if Sungmin Oppa was calling me. But sadly, I only found our bunny pouted faces in my cellphone wallpaper.

"Why do I expect? He might be on stage at this very second." I sighed as I crossed my arms on the table and buried my head on them. I couldn't help but to get sad considering that this was the firrt time we're not together on such a special day. I flustered as I felt my tears starting to form on my closed eyes.

"Aigoo. Why am I like this?" I inwardly questioned myself, sniffling a bit on my words.

Suddenly, my phone rang, making me sent out of my constant emo-ing. Sadly though, it's not a caller ring tone, but rather a birthday alarm.

O : OO ; 2011-02-24 (a/n: or insert your birthday)

"Happy Birthday to.. me.." I bluntly greeted myself as I stood up, switched the lights off and shuffled the drawer for a match. After lighting the candles which were stucked on top of the fluffy cake, I clasped my hands together as I stared on the dancing flames.

"I should wish before blowing right?" I closed my eyes, clueless as to to what to wish for.

Ani. I knew what I want. It's him here.

I smacked my head before literally facepalming myself for being ridiculously idiot. "Paboya. That's impossible."

Closing my eyes again, I began to speak my wish as I blew off the candlelight in a matter of a second. "I wish.. that Sungmin Oppa and I will be together forever."

After a few minutes, my phone rang again, this time, it's a particular ringtone.

"It's Sungmin Oppa." My heart pumped faster than usual. 'He didn't forget me..' I smiled as I answered the call.

"HYUNG!! I want to be the first one to greet ___-ah!! -- ANDWAEYO! Give me the phone now! Yah! Kyuhyun-ah!" I chuckled as these familiar voices came welcoming my ears. Obviously, it was Kyu Oppa with my little Minnie. lol. XD

After thirty seconds or so, Sungmin Oppa thankfully succeeded on filching the thing from the maknae. I blushed as I kept myself from wearing off.

"___-ah? Are you there already?" His voice was panting but I could still sense his worry.

"Oppa.. I miss you." I sniffled. T^T

"Are you crying?" He asked. I shook my head although he couldn't see me.

"Aniyo.. I'm just too happy that you called." I told him after clearing my throat.

"I miss you too Jagiya." I could say that he was smiling with that voice. On the other hand, my heart was wavering as I felt the extreme longing for him.

"Yah. Aren't you going to greet me yet?" I asked, making him chuckle for some reason. I raised an eyebrow as I waited for him to speak further.

"Go out to your balcony." He said. I prompted and went out only to see a very starry nightsky upon me.
"I'm already here," I told him, curious on what he's up to.
"Now, in count of three. . ." I heard Sungmin Oppa breath out on the other line as I roamed my sight around to check if he's down the road, almost forgetting that he's in China at this very moment.

"3 . . . 2 . . . 1 . "

Just then, an almost deafening, whistling sound came out of nowhere. It's a little too late when I realized that colorful lights were now sent on the dark nightsky, sparkling beautifully upon me. I practically left my mouth agape as I stared at them in such awe. After a few more seconds, a series of multi-coloured fireworks painted the sky again.. shining and glistening as if they were stars which were sent only to be seen by me.

"Yeoppeoyo.." I unknowingly muttered, making Sungmin Oppa chuckle on the other line.
"Like it?" He asked. I nodded my head as I sat myself on the floor, still, my eyes were glued flutteringly on the shimerring sparks.
"Oppa.. They're beautiful." I told him as my heart almost bursted out of joy.
"How I wish you are here as well." I whispered truthfully, silently imagining how happier could this moment might have been if he's here beside me.


After a few minutes, the fireworks show came to an end as I almost groaned when the sky went pitch black once again.
Lowering my head, I checked on the silent phone and figured that Sungmin Oppa had already ended the call.
"Maybe, manager oppa caught him calling me." I assumed before standing up and dusting my lower back from sitting. Feeling light hearted and all, I felt like eating my cake now. ^3^ Jinjja. Sungmin Oppa really knows how to get me.
I made my way inside and switched the lights on, only to be welcomed by an unexpected person.

"Sungmin Oppa?" I stuttered, blinking my eyes firmly as I figured I might be hallucinating. But almost surprisingly, he smiled.

"Saeng il chukhahaeyo, Jagiya.." He greeted with that very same smile I couldn't be mistaken of. I froze as I my hand was still on the light switch on the wall. Sungmin Oppa was holding a pink rose, still wearing that cheeky smile.

"Aigoo. Jeongmal michisseo." I muttered in disbelief, smacking my head. Sungmin Oppa chuckled as he stepped forward closer to me.
"Yeah, you're my crazy girl." He teased as he pinched my nose. I scrunched my poor nose before punching his firm, broad chest. He winced quietly although I wasn't still convinced that he's real.


"Omo. So this is what I get after giving you a fireworks show?" He grunted so cutely. He took my hand and put the rose on my hold as I was, all the while, still dumbfoundedly staring back at him. Upon noticing my confused expression, Sungmin Oppa pulled me closer to him and hugged me tightly.

"But I thought you're in China." I pouted, his warm body was slowly making me falter. I rested my head on his shoulder before wrapping my arms around his waist.

"Aniyo. The Shanghai concert was a total joke." He mumbled. My eyes almost bulged out of their sockets as I abruptly pulled myself away from him.

"What did you just say? A joke?" I repeated, throwing him an accusing look. He nodded his head and was about to explain further, but being a blabber mouth, I beated him to it.
"How dare you." I muttered, flaring up. Like seriously! You know why I'm this angry right? How could he do this to me? On my day?

"Aish. I knew it. I shouldn't have listened to Kyu." I heard him said. Oh so it's Kyu Oppa who thought all of this?? Jinjja. No questioning why he's the evil maknae. I turned my back on Sungmin Oppa as I didn't want to fall for his stupid aegyo. (a/n: lol you're rly angry! XD)


"___-ah, Mianhae. I thought I would surprise you." He said, pleading. I crossed my arms in front of me and huffed at his reasons. God! This was the first time he made me this angry.

"Yeah. I was definitely surprised." I scorned. I felt my eyes coming to a huge blur as my snifflings came out uncontrollably.

"___-ah.." Sungmin Oppa called and as soon, I felt his hands slipping around my waist, wrapping them all around me. I tried hard to pull away and restrain myself away from forgiving him but I kind of got weak at his every touches. Not surprisingly, a series of shivers ran down my spine as he leaned his head on my shoulder, planting small kisses on my neckline.

"Mianhae jagiya, I didn't know I would end up hurting you." He apologized as he hugged me tightly fqom the back. My tears were unstoppably dripping from my eyes as I slowly reached for his gands and unlocked myself from him. I turned around and faced his irresistible pout.

"You.. nappeun namjachinguya." I pouted, both of my eyebrows were knitted at him. I threw him slight punches before embracing him again.

 "Promise me, you'll never lie again." I felt his head nodding on my shoulder which in turn made a smile crept up on my lips.

"Yaksokhae.." He mumbled before moving back to face me.

"Saranghae ___-ah.."

His eyes were looking directly at me as he firmly held both of my shoulders. My tears once again threatened to fall as I nodded and held him closer. Sungmin Oppa furrowed his eyebrows as he wiped my tearjerked cheeks.

"Aigoo. Stop crying, love." He cooed before gently soothing my back.

He softly laid a kiss on my forehead before moving his tender lips to mine. I closed my eyes as he cupped my cheeks, wiping my tears every now and then. His lips were laid still on mine as I didn't move an inch as well. It was the sweetest moment as I felt butterflies playing on my insides. My hands roamed around his back as soon as he started moving his lips to mine. My face was already heating up as I eagerly kissed him back, savoring the sweetest taste of his lips. It was as if time had stopped on our very knees. Our breathings filled the air as it weirdly became a melody in my ears. Sungmin Oppa pulled me closer just in time when his hands reached my back and soon enough, ended the kiss in the most way.


"Happy Birthday ___-ah." He smiled which I heartly returned with a delightful of mine. I noticed how our faces were still as close. Our foreheads touched as I could feel his heavy breathings.

"Neomu neomu neomu neomu neomu neomu neomu.. Saranghae.." I giggled and just then, he playfully winked at me before locking me into his lips once again.


---
&&
and then they made little minsung babies after. LOL xD

i hope yu like it. ^3^

happy belated birthday again Leslye!!! <333333