2

HUH??!!!

 I turned. It was someone i know when we are young. somehow he's getting cuter and chubbier! "Daehyun oppa!!! " I ran to him and hugged him. " LOng time no see Yun-nie!" Yun-nie is my Nickname for him. Actually the first nickname is Baby, then Princess then Fattie then Yun-nie . i hope he doesn't change it again! heheh! " long time no see you too Daedae Oppa!!" well, DAehyun has his own nickname too! First Crybaby ,Then Busan Wonbin, Then now Daedae...Sweet isn't it?? 

After talking to Daehyun oppa, the queenka cleared . "are you the new transferrer here??" she asked daehyun oppa. "Dae!! and im going to protect my princess from getting eaten by queenkas and kingkas like you" then he was back to his cold image.

"Oppa let me check your time table." he handed me the paper. "All your class is the same as me oppa.Nothing interesting since the years you're with me you're always with me. " my smile change to a pout. "Not me only but the others.." he said happily. "others who?" "B.A.P !! u don't remember??" I nodded " I do remember!! i remember that himchan saw me in the toilet bathing (when we were young below 10 okay not upper!! ^^) and he blushed madly like there is no tommorow ! " i said .

Silence..

Akward silence..

"hahahahhahaahahhHAAHAHAAHEHEHHEEHHHOHOHOHIHABHBXBAhvbTYCVTUHXJNIJXHNMSASDFGHJ" we talked and laughed until the bell rang. "where are they??" i asked. "they'll come soon let go first!! " first i stood like a statue then i finally give up after 5 sec then we go.

((fast foward))*since im in no mood.. I WANT TO SLEEP!!! :(

"The class is boring as usual but bap is there to talk to me so i felt energetic!! very! then daedae oppa said 'im going to protect my princess from getting eaten by queenkas and kingkas like you' erghh! so annoying!! " i tried to immitate daehyun oppa's voice. " You happy your cousin's friend came here like a rescue heroe? and look, no one didn't touch you except for yourself,bap, me and hyori*pointing to her who is already sleeping." Eunjae said. " who called my name??" hyori eyes shot open. more bigger than d.o's of exo