Nearing The Due Date!

Everybody Loves Me. But You Hate Me And I Hate you.

Jiyong's POV

 

*Snores*

 

How the hell can my dad endure this pain of boredom throughout the years when he was managing this company? I looked boredly at the speaker who was assigned to relay the draft plan for our newest project. He was sweating buckets and kept stuttering on every word. Seriously, I think he was sabotaged into this...

 

"So..As I-I was..."

 

My mind totally blocked out whatever he was saying. I will just check his overview of the presentation later. 

 

"Enough." Omma held her hand up and smiled apolegetically at the speaker. "We will continue this tomorrow." She continued. I almost groaned out loud when I got to know I have to sit in this freaking dungeon again tomorrow.

 

I could see relief in his eyes and he quickly bowed down. He immediately packed his stuff and dashed out of the meeting room. Same as the other employees, leaving omma and me alone in the meeting room.

 

I lazily took my glass of water when omma suddenly speak...

 

"Check the time, Jiyong." She mysteriously said. I quirked my eyebrow and glanced at my watch. 3:45 P.M. So?

 

"So?" I spoke my thoughts out loud. She sighed heavily and mumbled "...just like your father..." I was about to question what she meant by that when the lights of my phone flickered, gaining my attention.

 

Babe

 

"Hello?"

 

"YAH KWON JIYONG! YOU STOOD ME UP!!"

 

"Wai- What?"

 

"WE WERE SUPPOSED TO PICK OUR WEDDING DRESSES TOGETHER!" Her voice mercilessly boomed through my eardrums. Just as I realized how heavy this situation is, I zoomed out from the office like the speaker earlier.

 

Tsk. Women.

 

 

**

 

I was at the wedding boutique, lazily looking around.

 

We were supposed to have our official wedding ceremony after the birth of our child. Having mums like ours, they gave an early appointment to both Dara and I to choose the ideal wedding outfits.

 

Dara was handling all the fabrics and put a lot of thought before choosing one.

 

Honestly, she would look great in any of them without trying.

 

That's how beautiful she is.

 

She looked at me wearily and I gave her a reassuring smile and nodded towards the empty seat beside me. She plopped her heavy body beside me and snuggled towards my chest.

 

"I'm tired." She weakly said.

 

"Let's go home?"

 

"Mhhhmmmmm." She purred and rubbed her face on my shirt. I sighed in content and kissed the side of her forehead. Ahhhh... Everything is in place.

 

___________________________________

 

Seunghyun's POV

 

"You..." An eerie voice was heard behind me and gave me goosebumps. I don't have to turn around to know who it is. Remembering all those episodes of her close to murdering me came back and rushed through my mind.

 

I discreetly looked around.

 

Estimatedly 12 steps till the entrance of the cafe.

 

There is a fire extinguisher near the door.

 

If I can't make it to the door, I will have to smash the windows with the fire extinguisher.

 

Sounds like a plan to me.

 

I almost bolted towards the door when she caught my back collar in a swift and forced me back to the chair, hurting my tushie. The customers looked at both of us with their mouths wide opened.

 

I turned around to see Bom with green coloured hair. I choked on my laughter at the sight.

 

Seems like my plan with Dara had succeeded!

 

"Running away?" She whispered with venom.

 

.

..

...

 

Please tell my parents I love them.

 

___________________________________

 

Dara's POV

 

8 months. 

 

It had been 8 months. A life had been growing in me for 8 months. I let that sink in again for the nth time these 8 months because it seems so surreal. I leaned back on the couch and lazily rubbed circles on my potruding belly.

"I'M HOME!" A smile spread on my face when I heard that voice. 

"How's your day?" I welcomed him with a hug and a peck on the lips.

"Meetings and meetings but I don't really pay attention to any of them." He shrugged. I drowned and asked myself whether he really deserves that title of CEO in Kwon Corporations. I think Sanghyun will do better than him.

Scratch that. Men can't be trusted.

We walked to the couch and he plopped his tired body beside me. We snuggled into each other's embrace for a few minutes until a knock was heard on the door.

"Are you expecting someone?" Jiyong asked. I shook my head and went to the door. God know how surprised I was when I see Bom.

With her green hair.

Mission with Seunghyun? SUCCESS.

"Dara..." She eerily spoke my name.

GULP.

**

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

I wanted to cry when I typed this because I was struggling with codes. Thats right, my laptop crashed and I can't update. I had to learn how to use codes to update from my mobile and it was so frustrating, thus, the short update. I had to keep changing codes but somehow it didn't work at the end of the chapter. I'm not complaining though because I'm doing this for those who have interest in my story. I love you all. Sorry for the wait. Another chapter and epilogue! I'll have to struggle with the codes again. Ha. Ha.