Teaser.

Everybody Loves Me. But You Hate Me And I Hate you.

"Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god." Dara sat up and clutched the duvet like her life depended on it. She covered herself and looked at Jiyong with terrified eyes. Jiyong opened one eye and looked at Dara.

 

"Why are you shouting my name this early?" He groaned and held his throbbing headache. Dara's right hand then rapidly hit Jiyong's chest while her left hand was securing the duvet over her body. Jiyong grunted and nursed his chest with his right hand while his left was tightly gripping Dara's hand. If he let go, he was sure he would die of severe injuries in his lungs.

 

"What was that for?!" He sat up and messed his hair.

 

"What was that for? WHAT WAS THAT FOR?! YAH, KWON JIYONG! WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME LAST NIGHT?!" Dara screamed and covered her face. She let out desperate sobs and cried bitterly. Jiyong was bewildered at why Dara was crying like this.

 

And that was when his vision was cleared.

 

Realization dawned upon him...

 

That they were both .

 

Something might happen last night.

 

Jiyong quickly knelt infront of her and tried to get her hands away from her face. She didn't let go and let out louder sobs and shaking her head from left to right, denying that everything was happening and it was just a nightmare.

 

"Babe... Sweetheart, please, don't cry." He was desperate to stop her from crying and hugged her tight, her head resting on his bare chest.

 

"Sweetheart, look at me..." He lifted her chin up and make her face him. Her eyes were puffy and she looked at Jiyong helplessly.

 

"Nothing happened last night." He looked her straight in the eyes.

 

"Nothing?" She sobbed out her doubt.

 

"Nothing."

 

But her doubts did not subside a little. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

There were blood stains on the sheets.

 

And she felt sore beyond compare between her legs.

 

Nothing happened last night?

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Jiyong's POV

 

Damn. I've slept with tons of girls before. But I never felt so guilty for doing it. She looked so weak in my arms. I took her dignity away. I took it away.

 

I fetched my car from the parking lot where I parked. After a deafening silent ride to her house to send her back home, I rushed to the office to meet Bom. I need details about last night. She was with us. Why did I end up with Dara alone? In a hotel?

 

"You were drunk." Bom said dryly and looked at me up and down. "You didn't let me hail a cab for you. Did you send Dara back home safely last night?" Bom questioned and slit her eyes. Her eyes suddenly widened when she looked at my visibly pale face as I sat restlessly on my chair.

 

"Oh my gosh! Jiyong! What did you do?" She stood up from the swivel chair and lunged at me, grabbing at my collar. I stood up and tried to pull away from her but she didn't budge. This is not Bom! This is the freaking BOMINATOR!

 

"Is she alright? DAMMIT, KWON. WHAT HAPPENED?!" She shook me hard and let go of me while breathing deeply, trying to calm herself down but it was an obvious fail.

 

"She is safely at home now." I ensured her and rubbed her shoulders.

 

"She is like my little sister, Jiyong. Don't cross her." She said sternly and straightened her attire. She exhaled loudly and left my office, not to forget to glare at me. Don't cross her?

 

Sorry, Bommie.

 

I already did...

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Dara's POV

 

I huddled inside my room and hugged my knees. I can't believe I let something so precious to a woman go just like that. If someone wants to claim me as my first, that person must be none other than my husband. Or at least, a serious lover.

 

Not my employer who is a great playboy.

 

I reached for my pillow and muffled my anguish scream. I was angry at myself. Why can't I protect my body? Why? Why? Why?!

 

"Dara...?" When did he get in? I ignored him and just lie on my bed. I ran out of energy to fight. To shout. To scream. I used up all of it when I was crying since hours ago. I felt the bed sink and heard a sigh.

 

"What are you doing here?" I managed to croak out a question. But with a shaky voice. Uh damn it.

 

"I'm always here." He nonchalantly said.

 

Uninvited. I was tempted to say that.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Ever since that night, their conversation was never the same before. Teasings were gone. Bickering was gone. Even simple hellos were gone. The only time they will communicate? When Dara needed to ask something work-related. And that was seldom. Dara was pretty capable on her own, being smart and all. Dara also distanced herself from Bom. Bom noticed this, of course. But she decided to pry on it later since Dara was always busy.

 

Yup. Dara kept herself busy. It's either she was working in the office to settle some documents or going around cubicles to help around. She tried her best not to hang around wherever Jiyong is. 

 

Jiyong? It was obvious Dara was ignoring him. And he was feeling frustrated as ever. Eventually, he went back to his old days. Meeting different women every night. Dates. Affairs in the office, sometimes in front of Dara. Going out with Kiko every night.

 

There is one thing that didn't change though.

 

Even how bad the situation is...

 

Even if they didn't talk to each other anymore...

 

Jiyong would always go back to Dara's apartment every night and hug her to sleep.

 

But one night, Jiyong didn't come back home. He was having fun with Kiko.

 

While Dara knelt in front of the toilet bowl...

 

Vommiting her guts out.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Writer's Note:

 

DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNN. I managed to squeeze some time to update a very very oh my god short chapter to warn you on what may come. Go on and be frustrated because this is not a full chapter.

 

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA!