Chapter 3

Life in YG Entertainment (it's fun, I swear.)

 

Dara POV:
 
It was a wonderful lunch, made even more wonderful by the fact that Daesung and Minzy seemed to get along well. YG seemed pretty happy and we've let out guards down with a little caressing and flirting allowed by the Big Boss. He didn't even scold me when I held GD's hand, so yeah. :>
 
Suddenly, among the laughs, I heard the familiar ringtone of I Am The Best.
 
Nearly all four of 2NE1 turned to their bags and mumbling something like "oops that should be mine". Immediately after we realised it though, we turned to stare at each other and laughed. The sound seemed to be coming from my bag, so I asked Minzy to pass me my bag.
 
"Yeobusaeyo~ " I tapped "Speaker".
 
"Dara yah! Is Bommie with you? Is she eating dukkbokki or corn?" Hwangssabu's worried voice rang out.
 
Bom nearly dropped the food she was preparing to put in .
She started giving me emergency X signs.
 
Then she turned around to face a chuckling YG.
 
YG laughed at me, mumbling a "tell the truth".
 
"Ssabu... Bom is with me.. And YG.. And BigBang and 2NE1." I stuttered. "We'll um there's beef and various veggie and kimchi stew on the table. OTL"
 
"That's acceptable. And WHAT?! He's there? It's fine then, he should know better." Hwangssabu rambled. 
 
"Neh sunbaenim~ Bye then~" I clicked the phone.
 
Bom heaved a sigh. "That was close, I'm lucky I went to the gym the day before yesterday!"
 
We chuckled and laughed.
 
-moments later-
 
Soon, it was time to go home. Riri mumbled something like "all terribly big eaters" and GD ruffled his hair lovingly.
 
... Needless to say, I was kinda jealous.
 
As we piled into the cars, I called out, "Jiyoungie annyeong~"
 
"Hey, we're here too, you know?" TOP teased. I rolled my eyes, if he had anything similar to Bommie, it was this.
 
"Yah, you have Bommieco, don't you?" I pushed back.
 
Bom blushed a bright red, pushing me away and hiding her face in Seunghyun's shirt.
 
I chuckled lightly and we left the place for our dorms.
 
-after arriving at zee dorm-
 
CL punched in the code and slumped against the door, staring at me tiredly. I stepped gingerly inside and dumped my bag on the sofa.
 
There was this speck of brown at the corner of my eye that caught my attention. I spun around, and upon realising what it was, I groaned.
 
"YAH LEADA! YOU DID NOT JUST- " I clutched my nose in a faked face palm.
 
She poked her head sheepishly out of the kitchen. "But Unnie~" she whined, "That rilakuma was staring at me with puppy eyes at the store! How could I not?"
 
I groaned again. "Chaerin, I do not need more fluffy rilakumas and silverfish bugs!"
 
She laughed heartily. "Unnie I cleared all the insects already. I'm making some coffee here, would you like some? And oh, help me move that cutie bear to my room okay?"
 
"Neh~ Coffee is welcomed. :3. And sure, why not?" I replied.
 
I picked up the bear patting non existent dust off. Come, I thought. Lets take you to the messy leaders room. I chuckled to myself as I opened CL's room door. I plopped him down on her bed and pulled her covers around the bed, knowing CL would like to sleep with it later. Oh wait, I reminded myself. It's a him.
 
After having a couple of coffees and watching some tv, we headed off to our respective rooms for sleep.
 
Oh well, I thought as I pulled the blankets around me. Just another day. :)
 
___________
 
Authors Note:
 
Herrrrooo~ sorry this took such a long time, but I had a /cough/ valid /cough/ reason for it. 
 
..... I was lazy. OTL IM SOWWEYYY >< This will never repeat anytimeeee again. /nod nod/ 
 
and roleplaying was a major time taker too. XDDD
 
so Comment? *^* Pwease~~
 
anyways, this is the gifs that inspired this chapter :3