Final

Great Birthday Spent

 

I’m tired…. You thought to yourself.

4th fanmeet so far and Kris is still so good looking as ever. How did he maintain so well. You was mumbling to yourself and soon you fell asleep.

*Dreamland*

“OPPA, saranghae! I love you forever! Promise me that you wont leave me alone like how my parents always did.” You said to Kris.

“NAE. I love you too. I promise you.” Kris said and leaned forward.

“yah! Wake up! Bali! You will be late if you still wont wake up!” my bestie, Boom oppa just shouted from the door, ruining my beautiful dream.

“yah! Oppa! You just ruined my dream! You owe me a meal!” you demanded from Boom oppa while brushing your teeth and changing. You opened your bedroom door and he was standing there.

‘…’ before boom oppa could open his mouth to retaliate, you ran off with your school bag and a bread in your mouth as fast as you could! He was catching up with you but suddenly you bumped into someone who had a muscular chest and fell on your .

‘ouch! Which idiot…’ you wanted to scold the person but when you looked up, you saw someone familiar.

‘oteokae. Are you okay?’ he reached out his hand to pull you up. ‘I’m sorry. I wasn’t looking at where I was going.’ He said politely.

You was at a loss of words because the person you had bumped into was none other than your ‘boyfriend’… in a way. : KRIS!!!!

‘hello? Are you okay?’ he asked again.

‘ah. Nae nae. Gwaenchana.’ You stuttered.

‘okay…’

You wanted to ask him if he was kris but when you came back to your senses, he was long gone.

 

FEW WEEKS LATER…

‘yah! Hyeli ah… next week is your 21st birthday!!! What do you want and how do you want to celebrate it?’ boom oppa asked.

‘erm… im not sure.. why not you just plan and give me a surprise? But… you had asked and in a way told me so it wont be a surprise anymore….” You pouted at boom oppa.

THE WEEK AFTER….

You was busy with your project that you had forgotten it was a special day: your 21st birthday.

*MAMA~ MAMA~*

Your phone ringed and you picked up.

‘yeobosaeyo?”

‘yah! Come to the park now! I have something important to tell you! Bali! Its urgent!’ boom oppa sounded urgent and you grabbed all your stuffs and went out.

You reached the park and saw no one there. You though boom oppa played a prank on you. As you were about to go, you a familiar voice calling your name.

‘HyeLi-ssi’

You turned around and saw Kris.

‘Kris-ssi? Is that you?’

‘nae. Its me ah heyli-ssi.’

‘cchincha? What are you doing here?’

You did not notice his hands were behind and he was holding a bouquet of red roses.

*flashback of KRIS*

The other day… the girl I bumped into was the fan that was always around for the fanmeet. She was always standing with Boom-hyung.

[boom was kris’s high school senior]

Maybe I should ask boom-hyung to ask her out for me… smirks!

*end of flashback*

‘hyeli… happy 21st birthday and this is for you!’

‘ah? How… how… how did you know my name and birthday? And how the hell are doing here when…’

‘yah… hey li ah! You are such a pabo! Kris is the birthday present that I have given to you. Don’t be surprise… kris likes you and he saw you at all the fanmeet that both of us had went and it had left him a great impression on you. So… do I still owe you a meal?’ boom oppa suddenly came out and told everything to hyeli.

‘kamsahamnida. Boom oppa!’

This is the best birthday present I have received for the past 21 years!!! Kris leaned in and gave you a passionate kiss on your lips.

~the end~