Part One

Reason why Sandara Park went to the Philippines

 

2NE1 were preparing for their comeback when the YG called them in his office. They all went to the 7th floor and CL knocked and they entered. They greeted YG and bowed.

 

“Sit down” he ordered and they sat down on the couch. “there's something I wanted to say”

“What is it sanjangnim?” CL asked

“I know you girls are preparing for your comeback and you were busy, but I wanted you to have a vacation”

“For how long?” Dara asked

YG cupped his chin “3 days”

“Really? Then, can we go like to the other countries?” Bom asked

“Of course. It is your vacation after all. Pack now your things and tell me when and where are you planning to spend your vacation”

“Neh!” four of them said

 

They went out and entered the elevator.

 

“Dara unnie. Today's the day Big Bang oppas are going to the Philippines right?” Minzy asked

“Neh. Waeyo?”

“Are you planning to stay there?” Minzy asked

“Now that you mention it. Why not? And... I can surprise Ji! We haven't seen each other for a month”

“And! You're sixth anniversary is tomorrow!” CL exclaimed

“So you're really planning to go there?” Bom asked

“Yep. I wanted to surprise him” Dara answered

 

Then, Dara went out of the elevator and went again to the seventh floor. She knocked first and entered.

 

“I knew you'll be the first one to be here. Planning to stay in the Philippines?”

Dara nodded “How did you know?”

“Dara-yah. I know how much you and Jiyong suffered for not seeing each other for a month. And this will be a good chance to see each other. So, when are you planning to leave?”

“Sajangnim. I want to ask you about something”

“Sure tell me”

“Can you please not tell this to him? I wanted to surprise him”

“Sure. I'll make sure to that. Especially to Seungri”

“Kamsamnida”

“When do you plan to leave?”

“Hmm... Around 12MN. Where will I stay? On the same hotel?”

“Yes. I'll call their manager and ask for an extra room”

“Neh.”

“Go now.”

 

Dara bowed and went out. She immediately went to their dorm and packed her things. Around 8PM, she was all set for her flight. She called everyone except for the great Kwon leader. Seungri agreed to her plan and she's planning to let the others join her. She received a text message from Minzy that she cooked for their dinner. She went to the dorm of Minzy and Bom. She put the lock code and the door opened. She saw Bom watching TV while CL and Minzy were placing the last touch of their dinner.

 

Dara sniffed “woaah~ Yokshi~ Our maknae is the best cook ever!”

“Gomawo unnie~” Minzy blushed

“Bommie unnie~ let's eat” CL said and they sat on the chair

“Thanks for the foods!” they said

 

They started eating and talking about their own love lives. They were teasing Minzy for having a crush on her school.

 

“Finally! You have a crush!” Bom said

“Wae?” Minzy asked “its just a crush and you know I can date unnie”

“Yah. Its the same as liking this guy you know!” Dara said

“No no no~” Minzy shook her head “its not the same~”

“Maknae. You're too young to love~” CL said “but chukahae! What about Dongwook oppa?”

“Of course Se7en oppa is still my ideal guy!” Minzy declared “no one can take him away from me”

“Except for Hanbyul” Dara and Bom said

 

They put their plates on the automatic dishwasher and they sat on the couch

 

“Darong-ah. You're all set?” Bom asked

“Yep. Excited to see him” Dara answered

“What's your plan unnie?” Minzy asked

“I'm planning a surprise breakfast” Dara said

“On bed?” CL asked

“Not really. I'm planning a breakfast date with him”

“Woah~” Minzy said

“So, where are you planning to go?”

“I'm planning to go to L.A but, I only have 3 days. So maybe, I'll just stay here and eat lots of bread and corns!” Bom exclaimed and they laughed

“Me too. I'll just go shop, shop, shop!” CL said

“What about you Mingkki?”

“I'll go to our province and visit halmoni and omma” Minzy said

“Aww~ its okay. Want us to come?” Bom said

“Ani. Its our vacation. We should have fun”

 

Suddenly, Dara received a text message from YG saying that her ticket's ready to pick-up at his office. Dara immediately drove there and went to the seventh floor. She knocked then entered.

 

“Here's your flight ticket. Your manager will be with you. And the flight will be on 1AM. I tried finding a flight for 12MN. But that's what I find”

“Its okay”

 

Dara bowed and left the office. She went back to their dorm and had a shower. She was preparing for her flight when Bom entered her room.

 

“Darong-ah. Preparing?”

“Neh. Wae?”

“Can you give this to Tabi?”

“Sure. Are you still mad at him?”

“Sort of”

“Forgive the guy. He didn't do that on purpose!”

“But still! He didn't talk to me!”

“So does Ji”

“But he's updating you!”

“Bommie~”

“Aish Dara. Just give that to him!”

“You're not breaking up with him, are you?”

“Of course not! I just want him to contact me as often as he can!”

“But they're busy”

“But Jyong can!”

“Aigoo Bommie-yah”

 

Bom gave him a small envelope and went outside. Dara finished touching up. It was already 11:30PM when she was done. Then, she took out all her things in front of the door. Then, at exactly 12MN. Her phone rang, Minzy gave it to her.

 

“Jiyong oppa” Minzy said

“If Jjangmae manager came, tell him that this are my things and place it to the car” Dara said and went to her room

 

Hi”

Hi baby girl. Happy 6th anniversary”

Happy 6th anniversary too oppa.”

I miss you so much”

Na do oppa. How's the Philippines?”

Its okay. The weather's hot but its windy. The fans were excited”

Of course, its your first time coming there!”

How I wish you were here.”

Ji. You know I have schedules. I can't leave them and we're busy preparing for our comeback. You know my schedule's packed”

But I missed you so much!”

I know and me too, I missed you but there's nothing we can't do. Sanjangnim allowed us to date only if we keep it as a secret.”

Aish. Dara, I know about it okay? You don't have to remind me”

Mianhe. Don't be mad at me, Ji”

I'm not mad at you... just, don't say those things again and again. It irritates me that I can't do anything to those guys who likes my baby girl. I can't tell them that you're mine and mine only”

I'm yours Ji and you're mine. Remember that”

Yes, I'm yours and you're mine too, baby girl”

Saranghae”

Saranghae baby girl. I miss you. Sleep now, arasso?”

Arasso. You too. You'll have a long day tomorrow. Have fun”

 

Dara hung up and just right in time, Jjangmae knocked on her room.

 

“You ready?”

“Yup. Just let me arrange my bag”

“We're leaving in ten minutes. I'll be waiting on the car”

“Neh~”

 

Dara went out of her room and bid goodbyes to her members. She went down and sat beside her manager. It was already 12:30AM when they came to the airport. They, immediately checked-in and went to the first class place on the plane. Dara make herself comfortable on her seat. Beside her was Jjangmae.

 

“Dara, did they know your going to the Philippines?” Jjangmae asked

Dara nodded “Yup. They knew. Except Ji, I wanted to surprise him”

“Oh yeah. Today's your anniversary. Happy anniversary”

“Gomawo Jjangmae. But keep it down. We're protecting our relationship”

“Oh! Right. Mian”

“Gwenchana Jjangmae~”

 

After 3 hours of flight, they safely landed on the Philippines. They rode the van that Hi-tech rode when they came and brought them to the basement parking of EDSA Shang-rila. Dara went immediately to her room which was the same floor with BigBang. She rested for two hours, as the clock hits 5AM, she went out and knocked at TOP and SeungRi's room. Seungri opened the door, half-awake and let Dara entered and went back to his bed.

 

“Seungri-yah” Dara called him “Yah! Lee Seunghyun!”

“Noona!” Seungri said, shocked “Noona?!?! What are you doing here?”

“Yah. Seungri, why are you shout-- Dara noona!” TOP half-shouted

“Aish! Stop yelling. We might wake up Jiyong. I told you I am coming here” Dara said

“But not this early” Seungri said, putting a shirt

“I told you that I am preparing a breakfast date for your leader”

“Oh! Now I remember” TOP said “My work here is done. I'm going to sleep”

“No you don't Choi Seunghyun” Dara prevented TOP from leaving

“Wae?” TOP said, irritated

“Or else, you won't get this” Dara said, flashing the letter of Bom

“What's that?”

“Bommie's letter for you”

“Jeongmal?” TOP excitedly trying to get it from Dara

“No you can't” Dara hide it on her bag “help me first. And you too, Seungri”

“Wae?” Seungri whined

“You guys have to help me, cook and arrange his place”

“Are we allowed to cook in the kitchen?” TOP asked

“Yep. Jjangmae fixed that for us and I got the spare key of his place”

“Jjangmae's here? What about her?” TOP asked

“She won't come with me. She's mad at you” Dara simply answered

“Aigoo. Come on noona and Seungri. Let's cook”

“You go first. I still have to talk to Daesung and Youngbae. Jjangmae's waiting for the two of you outside”

 

They went out of the room and Dara knocked on Daesung and Youngbae's room. Youngbae opened it and let Dara entered.

 

“Oh noona! Anneyeong!” Daesung greeted her

“Anneyeong Daesung-ah, Youngbae-ah. You two were early” Dara said

“Ani noona. We just woke up. We heard Seungri shouted and I knew instantly you're here” Youngbae said

“Aigoo. Uri dongsaeng-ah”

“So, what's the plan noona?” Daesung said “Want some coffee?”

“Please” Dara said and sat on the single couch “what are you watching?”

“Some english movies. I wanted to watch some tagalog shows but I can't understand it. Its too fast”

Dara laughed “aigoo. I feel you. Don't worry, noona taught you the basic words right?”

“Neh~”

“Don't forget them! And my “Mahal ko kayo” wave! That was famous!”

“Arasso” Taeyang laughed at Dara

“Noona here's your coffee” Daesung said and give Dara her coffee

“Gomawo Daesung-ah”

“Noona, what's your plan?” Daesung asked

“I just want you two, to distract him from coming back to his room. Ask him to swim, or to go somewhere but never let him go back to his room until I say so.”

“We should just ask him to swim” Taeyang said

“Arasso!” Daesung said delightedly

“Okay. Daesung, I'll send you a sms if we're done here. I'll update you”

“Why not Youngbae hyung?”

“Youngbae might enjoy himself. He won't bother looking at his phone” Dara laughed

“Yah. Noona!” Taeyang cut her “Fine. Daesung will”
“Wake Jiyong up later at 7AM. So that, Riri, Tabi and I can fix his room”
“Neh~”

 

Then, someone knocked at their room. Daesung checked at the small hole to see who that is. And he was shocked because it was no other than Jiyong!

 

“Noona! Its Jiyong hyung!” Daesung whispered but loud enough for Dara to hear

“Mwoh? Its only 6:30! Omo! How can I go out? Where should I hide?”

“Noona! Hide in my closet! Ppali!” Daesung said as he grabbed Dara and let her hide in his closet

 

Jiyong entered the room and looked around.

 

“Jiyong, why so early?” Taeyang asked

“Oh. Nothing” Jiyong said as he kept looking around

“Any problem?”

“I think I heard Dara in here. But I was probably missing her”

“Hyung, why don't we have fun today at the pool?” Daesung suggested

“Yeah, Ji. Come on”

“Arasso”

 

Then, the 3 of them went out and Daesung sent a message to Dara that she can go out now. Dara went out of the closet and went immediately to the Kitchen. She saw Seungri and TOP almost done with the foods.

 

“So much for help noona” Seungri whined

“Mianhe~ I was stuck-up because Ji came to the room”

“Chincha?”

Dara nodded “neh!”

“Omo! Good thing you weren't caught noona!”

“Bajayo~ I should start now my cake”

“Do you know how?”

“Of course!”

 

Then, Dara started with her chocolate cake. It was already 8:30 when they were done cooking and the cake was done. They immediately went to Jiyong's room together with the foods and they started to decorate it. They put the table in front of the bed with two chairs. Dara, put their “Hello” compilation performance on the DVD and have it played on the flat screen over and over again. Meanwhile, in the pool. Taeyang and Jiyong were happily playing in the pool. While, Daesung kept checking on his phone.

 

“Why doesn't noona send me a message?” Daesung muttered

“Yah. Daesung-ah. Come on!” Jiyong called him

“Neh~”

 

Daesung joined them and had fun too. Around 9:15, they were done and Dara sent an sms to Daesung saying they were done. Dara hid herself in the bathroom and turn off the lights and closed the curtains, so that it'll only be the flat screen that gives the light to the whole room.

 

“Hyung~ we should go up. Manager hyung said we should go up now” Daesung said eyeing Taeyang

“Yeah, Ji. We should go up now. We're causing too much commotion now and Dara noona should probably up now. You should call her”

“Oh! You're right! My baby girl” Ji said and he quickly put his bathrobe and went to inside of the hotel. Jiyong was in a hurry to call his baby girl. When he was in front of his door, he heard the faint sounds coming from inside.

 

“Did I let my tv open?” Jiyong asked himself “but I didn't even open it in the first place... or did I? Aish. Molla~ I just need to call my baby girl”

 

Jiyong opened his room and he was welcomed by darkness and he saw that in his flatscreen their “Hello” compilation performances were shown. Then, suddenly, the video stopped and Dara showed herself with a cake and singing to “Hello”

 

Hello y guy도 Hello Handsome boy 도
Hello Hello 먼저 말걸어준다면
Hello 도도한 girl Hello 귀여운 girl Hello Hello
저기 잠시만요 Say hello
La la la la la la
La la la la la la
La la la la la la
So So fresh what a Hello
Hello y guy도 Hello Handsome boy도
Hello Hello 먼저 말걸어준다면
Hello 도도한 girl Hello 귀여운 girl Hello Hello
저기 잠시만요 Say hello
La la la la la la
La la la la la la”

 

Jiyong was so shocked to his baby girl in his room. Tears started to flow in his eyes and he quickly wiped them using the back of his hand. When Dara put down the cake, he the lights and quickly went to Dara and hugged her real tight.

 

“Baby girl. How I missed you so much. Did you miss me too?” Ji asked, flashing aegyo

Dara nodded “of course. I missed the great Kwon leader”

 

Jiyong started kissing Dara passionately. Hunger was on his mouth. Hungry for Dara.

 

“Ji. We should blow the candles” Dara said

“Arasso. But, I should put some clothes first”

 

Dara nodded. Jiyong quickly grabbed some pants and white shirt. Matching Dara's outfit. When he was done, he grinned at Dara and kissed her quickly. Then, they blew the candles.

 

“What did you wish for?” Dara asked

Jiyong shook his head “Nothing. I thank God for having you here by my side since day one and today”

“Na do. I missed you Jiyongie.”

“I missed you too baby girl. So, did you prepare all of this?”

“Aniyo. The boys helped me. Seungri and Tabi helped me cooked and the two. Well, you probably knew by now”

Jiyong laughed “to distract me?”

“Neh. I was really thankful for them. But I was the one who baked the cake. And it was chocolate” Dara grinned

“Aigoo baby girl. Lemme taste the cake” Jiyong took a spoonful to the cake “Hmm... it is yummy! This is now my favorite cake”

“Jeongmal?”

Jiyong nodded “yup! So, how did you get Tabi hyung to do it?”

“Bommie gave a letter to him. Of course, the letter's with me at that time. So, I sort of blackmailed him”

“Baby girl is evil!”

“Eh? I'm not. I just had to do that” Dara pouted

Jiyong pinched her cheeks “you're so cute when you pout”

“I know”

 

They started having their breakfast date and Jiyong can't help but stare at his baby girl. He still can't believe that Dara was in front of him. Then, after they ate. He helped Dara to clean everything.

 

“Its still early. We should sleep first. You're tired” Jiyong said as he laid on his bed

Dara laid beside him “I want to go to Tagaytay later”

“Where's that?”

“Its quite near. Don't worry”

“Arasso, I want to spend my day with you. Will you watch our concert?”

Dara nodded “yup. I will. With Jjangmae”

“What about your friends?”

“They will watch I think?”

“What about him?”

“Mollayo” Dara said sleepily

 

Dara fell asleep immediately. She didn't know she was this tired, as soon as she laid on his bed, her eyes wanted to shut.

 

“Goodnight baby girl” Jiyong said and kissed Dara's forehead.

 

Dara woke up first because she can't breathe, she noticed that Jiyong's hugging her like a baby hugging his mother. His body draped on her body, his head was on her chest. Dara adjusted herself to make herself breathe. She took her phone and noticed that it was already 12:30PM. She faced Jiyong and stare at him.

 

“I must have done a good deed on my past life to have you with me. I am so happy right now” Dara muttered

“No. I am. I must be a good person on my past life to deserve someone like you” Jiyong said opening his eyes

“Good afternoon oppa”

“Good afternoon baby girl”

“Had a good sleep?”

“Apparently, yes”

“Wae” Dara smiled

“Hmm... I wonder why. Must be because of my Dara” Jiyong kissed her “Mahal kita”

“Mahal din kita”

“What does that mean?”

“It means, na do. Saranghae”

“You want to go somewhere, you said that earlier”

“Neh~ we should go. I should be your tour guide”

“My tour guide? Or our tour guide?”

“Big Bang's tour guide and Jiyong's baby girl, neh?” Dara grinned

“Much better” Jiyong hugged her real tight “You should grabbed your things now on Jjangmae's room”

“But I have my own room”

“Don't you want to stay with me?”

“I want to. But it's such a hassle to move my things”

“I'll do it. Go shower now”

“Are we going to Tagaytay?”

Jiyong nodded “yup. I'll tell the others too”

 

Dara went out of the bed and stretched for a little and went to the bathroom. Then, Jiyong went to Dara's room and took all her things and placed it in his room. After that, he went out and gathered the members to two Seunghyun's room.

 

“Hyung, what is it?” Daesung asked

“As you all know, Dara's here. She wanted to go to this place. Of course, I said okay. So, before our concert. I want us to have fun, play outside the city”

“Jeongmal?” Seungri asked

“Neh, little Seunghyun” Jiyong said

“Kaja! Let's go now!” Taeyang said

“Let's go shower first” Daesung told them

“Can I shower here?” Jiyong asked

“In our room? Wae?” Seungri asked him back

“I can't in my room. Dara's there”

“Oh right. Sure hyung~” Seungri chirped

“Gomawo~”

 

Dara went out of the bathroom and started preparing. She wore a white t-shirt and jeans and sneakers. She placed a very light make-up and a cap. When she went out, Big Bang were already waiting for her. Jiyong grabbed her hand and they started walking and went directly to the basement. TOP, Jiyong and Dara were in white car while Daesung, Seungri and Taeyang in a black car. Their managers were in another car following them. Jiyong was driving while Dara on the passenger side. They followed the GPS' order and soon, they were in Tagaytay. They stayed on a nearby house that was near on the beach. The others were playing while Dara and Jiyong were enjoying each others' company.

 

“Why can't this day last forever?” Jiyong asked

“Because we have to move on. We can't stay on the same position ever”

“Don't you want to spend it with me?”

“If it means forever. I wouldn't”

“Wae?”

“Because nothing lasts forever. But Ji, I'm willing spend my whole lifetime with you and you only”

“Even if I have many scandals?”

“Even if you have thousands of scandals with everything and everybody. I'll always be with you”

“Saranghaeyo Sandara Park”

“Saranghaeyo Kwon Jiyong”

 

================

 

Wait for the second part! I'm working on it!