Actual Love

Love That Fade Away

 

When Love Are Not Ours

 

Yoona deeply gazed outside her window’s room, watched the sunset to the horizontal line of the earth. She slowly turned her head and looked at the white gown that had been picked by her mom just now. She sighed in disappointed. Then, she gripped an invitation pink card as a droplet dripped on the card. It was an invitation card, from Kris, and Nana, welcome her to their wed.

Her pretty doe-eyes started to beam with a pond of tears again when looked at Kris and Nana happy face on the card. She slowly traced Kris’s face with her slender finger. It’s been 5 years they hadn’t meet after she moved from Seoul. She had missed her best friend so much. Nope! It’s not a best friend, he’s her ultimate crush since their first acquaintance.

She’s still remembered their first met.

 He’s one of the gangsters’ member that everyone scared the most when they’re still year 2. Because of her talkative behave and a prankster, she had been asked by her friends to talk to him. She still remembered how she went to him and say hello. It was the most embarrassing time when the students looked at both of them. With her poker face, she nonchalantly took his picture and snatched his cell phone, put her number in it. For the first time, she saw he smile, even it was a small one. It’s only for her. Since that day, they became a good and bad friend till the queenka of their school and on the same time, Yoona’s best friend, Nana, stepped into their relationship.

After few months, on that rainy night, Yoona confessed to Nana – she’s like Kris -. But, the thing went worst when Nana confessed to her too that she’s like at the same boy. She felt like her heart was stop from beating. Is that true ? For a whole night she kept thinking about it. On the day tomorrow, she told his cousin, Joo Hyun, and she told her to be patient and always stay by his side. Yoona could nod and thanked her. She’s in dilemma.

 

 

     “I like you.”

 

 

Those three words she confessed to him when both of them hang at the park together, Kris turned to her without blinked his eyes. Yoona didn’t dare to look at him. After few minutes, she heard his chuckle escaped from his mouth. He smiled at her and patted her back.

 

 

     “Why did you ? You’re my best friend so don’t say those things to me. It’s weird you know.”

 

 

Kris playfully ruffled her wavy hair as she bowed, hide her pink cheeks, due to the embarrassment thing she had done. At the same time, she felt like her heart was shattered into pieces. ‘It must because of her’. Kris leaned his head on hers, like a best friend always do.

 

 

     “I’m sorry Yoong. I’m really scared with those type of relationship. But, you’ll always be my best friend no matter what happen and I will protect you. Promise with me Yoona.”

 

 

She just nodded her head and a faint smile formed on her rosy lips. He ruffled her hair once again and gripped her shoulder tightly, didn’t know what the meaning behind it. When they kept watching the kids played with each other, pair of hands covered Kris’s eyes. Yoona turned and found it was Nana. She gave her sweet smile while continue covered Kris’s eyes. In Yoona’s deep heart, she felt slightly envious in their friendship. Nana was the queenka of their school and definitely loved by everyone. She sighed and whispered to Kris, it was Nana’s hands. Once Nana released her hands, Kris grabbed her hands as he stood up, left Yoona sat behind. Yoona raised up her head as she watched both of them. They really a perfect match. She bowed her head and played with her slender finger, didn’t want to watch their scene. They were her best friend and she shouldn’t envy with that. She tried to smile.

 

 

     “Yoong, I’m sorry. But both of us need to go somewhere. Can you excuse us ?”

 

 

She couldn’t do anything besides from nod. Both of them walk side by side when she stood up. She patted her jeans and walked opposite from their way. When she’s walking, she felt a strong hand gripped her wrist from behind. She was frozen. Kris slowly kissed her forehead and patted her head.

 

 

     “Take care Yoong. I’ll text you tonight.”

 

 

After that, he left her and joined Nana whose waited for him behind. A slight of envious feelings presence in Nana’s heart, but she brushed it off. As Yoona walked alone,  tears escaped from her eyes and she let it in that way. The breeze brushed against her porcelain skin like doll when she walked along a soccer field.

 

 

Yoona slowly wiped her remaining tears and stood up, went to the mirror as she looked at her reflection.

 

 

     “I’m may not a beautiful girl compared to her, but I has a good heart because willingly gave you to her.”

 

 

She uttered to herself and walked out from her room, went to the kitchen to fill her growled stomach. After filled her stomach, she went to her bedroom and took a look on their picture. Kris and her were smiling brightly in the picture – the day both of them went to amusement park.

 

Yoona wore a red t-shirt with a short short pant and was waiting for Kris in front of her house. She kept glancing at her watch and counted seconds that Kris missed. She’s tired to wait and sat under the shady tree while sang.

 

 

     “I’m sorry Yoong..”

 

 

Yoona raised up her head and stood up in front of Kris. She gave him her smile.

 

 

     “It’s okay Kris. Now, let’s go!”

 

 

Kris nodded and took out his Polaroid and took Yoona’s picture when she was smiling. She’s in shocked state and tried to take her picture away from him. But because of his freaking tall body, she surrendered and walked, left him behind.

 

 

     “Ya! Im Yoona! Wait for me!”

 

 

Another tears escaped again. A smile was forming on her lips.

 

 

When both of them in year 4, Yoona had a boyfriend back then, it was Lay. At first, Kris was angry and forbid her from acquaintance with Lay, but when Yoona brought out the topic when she confessed to him, Kris was silent. He nodded his head and left her alone. His heart was broke when his best friend in love with someone else. On the night, he’s cried, she’s cried.

In the mid year 4, Yoona and Nana fought because of Uee, Nana’s new friend whose had been transferred into their class. On that time, Yoona was really broke down when her best friend, whose promise that he would never left her, chose to be in Nana’s side. He’s remained to be silent and ignored her, but the fact was he’s always took a look on her for gazillion times without she realize. Fortunately, Lay always stood by her and accompanied her and that’s had made Kris always in a swing mood.

Yoona and Nana’s relationship slowly okay and they became friends again after Yoona asked for her forgiveness and Nana promised that she would not leave her again. But, both of them were a normal human. Nana broke her promise and ignored Yoona again and both of them fought again. Kris, he’s in Nana and Uee’s side again. Three of them have a good relation. Yoona swore to herself that she would never every be a best friend with her again and be friend with Joo Hyun, Kris’s cousin. They had a good relationship and started from there, Kris started to talk with her again.

In the year 5-their last year, Yoona was broke with Lay and she cried almost every day. Lay broke with her because she’s always took Kris’s side when Lay and Kris fought even they’re in one group. After the broke, Kris took care of her very well as her relation with Nana went okay again.

Sometimes, she could not stand with Nana’s behave when she’s with Kris. She always try to take Kris’s attention and it made Yoona’s heart shattered into pieces. Nana had said to her that she’s doesn’t like Kris anymore and she’s the one who gave Yoona her support to be with Kris. But, the things didn’t turn out like she said. When they have free time, Nana would go to his place and talk sweetly to him when she’s about to turn and talk to him.

 

 

 

 

     ‘I will let him go if you want him’

 

 

 

 

Yoona and Kris’s relationship didn’t turn out well when Yoona always looked for a reason when he asked her to go out. Actually, she didn’t want to burden his life anymore. She’s like to be alone with Joo Hyun since that day –it’s better than her heart broke. After she passed greatly in her exam, her mom made a huge decision and it would change her life. They will move to Haeundae – a place for enjoy the white sandy beaches. She accepted it with a heavy heart. On the day she moved, she didn’t tell anyone except Joo Hyun. She cried when Yoona told her that they won’t met again because she doesn’t want her heart hurt again.

 

 

     “It’s hurt when I’m always be a shadow beneath someone else. It’s same like being a number two, behind whom when I’m definitely lose without any competition.”

 

 

Those were her last words to him and she could remember it clearly. Yoona laid on her bed while stared to the empty ceiling. Was he’s happy with his life now ? Or, was he’s in a misery ?

 

 

*****

 

She carefully combed her long and wavy hair as she stared at the mirror.

 

 

     “I’m ready.”

 

 

She muttered under her breath and carefully walked with her heels, went to her car.

Once she arrived there, other guests already there, crowded in front of the church. Suddenly, she felt a pair of smooth hands held her hand tightly.

 

 

     “Yoong..”

 

 

Those melodic voice, it’s belong to a timid girl, cousin of his, Joo Hyun. Yoona’s eyes went wide as she could and hugged her best friend.

 

 

     “Joo! My little dear! How are you doing ?”

 

 

She asked after she broke their hugged. The timid girl’s face turned to bright red one due to Yoona’s tight hugged.

 

 

     “I’m okay Yoong. I missed you so much all these days Yoong.”

 

 

Joo Hyun pulled the doe-eyed girls into her embrace. Yoona patted her back softly.

 

 

     “Ya Joo Hyunnie.. Don’t cry on your cousin’s wed day. You will get ugly..”

 

 

Joo Hyun shook her head and stared into her eyes.

 

 

     “You know Yoong, I didn’t talk to him after you moved from here. It’s been 5 years we didn’t talk because I hate him. He’s the one who make your life like this. ”

 

     “No Joo Hyunnie. Like I told you before. It was my mom, she’s the one who wants to move, not because of him or her.”

 

 

Joo Hyun slowly nodded and caressed Yoona’s hair. She’s really missed her best friend. Suddenly, a tall messy haired guy appeared from Joo Hyun’s side. He gripped her bare shoulder tightly and bowed to Yoona politely. Yoona looked at Joo Hyun and that guy.

 

 

     “Who. Is. This Joo Hyunnie ?”

 

 

A giggled could be heard from . A wide smile spread on Yoona’s mouth as she patted the tall guy shoulder.

 

 

     “Take care of my little dear here. Okay ?”

 

     “Ai ai noona!”

 

 

The messy haired guy with pair of big eyes, big ears and big teeth saluted to Yoona, like he was in army. Yoona burst in her famous alligator laugh as Joo Hyun face turned to a bright red one, like a tomato. From afar, there was a honey haired guy was eyeing three friend since they met.

 

 

*****

 

Kris saw her for a first time after 5 years. He missed her face, her touch, her words, her alligator laugh, her prank behave after she left. He saw her in third row, beside his cousin. She wore a white kneed dress – his favourite colour- She’s looked like an angel with her long wavy hair. He wanted to meet her and expressed his feelings right now but he knew, it was too late because he’s already married with girl number three in his life after his mom and Yoona.

After she left, he couldn’t do anything besides put all blamed on him. He’s went to a deep stress when his close cousin put a barrier on them and blamed him for her departure. But, Nana whose always stay and stood by his side, encourage him to be a strong man. She taught him to let 'their' memories go. That's the reason why he chose Nana to be his bride, because of her determination and scarificed that she had done for 5 years. 

Their eyes interlocked and they stayed like that for a few minutes before Nana gripped his hand reassurely, broke their stared. Kris glanced at her before walked on the aisle with Nana, went to their wed car.

Yoona gulped her saliva hardly when he left them. He’s really had forgotten her. That was not Nana's fault because she's the one who left him and Nana  was the one who brought him up back. She deserved to get him. Joo Hyun held her hands and gave her a smile. The church started to empty as the guests left and Yoona still in the church. Prayed for her long lost love. 'Everyone could not forget their first love.'.

  

 

     “Dear God, today I’ve met a beautiful lady in front of me but she didn’t realize it. I think that I had met her before or it just a déjà vu ? God, please let me meet her again some more time and that time I can confess to her that I had fallen in love for a second time with her. Amen”

 

 

Yoona heard a voice beside her. It was a guy. The guy opened his pretty eyes and turned to Yoona.

 

 

      “I’m sorry if I’m disturbing you.”

 

 

Luhan bowed and turned to front again.

 

 

     “Wait! That’s you!”

 

 

Yoona raised her eyebrow and looked at him furiously.

 

 

     “What do you mean ?”

 

     “Oh Lord! Thank you because make me meet with her again! Thank you Lord! Thank you!”

 

 

Luhan joined his hands together with a wide smile on his lips.

 

 

     “I think, I had fallen in love with you ?”

 

     “What ?”

 

     “Are you really forget about me ? I’m the one who kicked the ball to your head then you fainted.”

 

     “Aah…”

 

     “So, let’s go, love!”

 

     “To where ?”

 

     “Marry ?”

 

     “Are you crazy ? I don't love you, dope!”

 

     “Yes, I’m crazy. Crazy because of you…”

 

 

Luhan gripped her hand and pulled her walked out from the church. Yoona smile widely and shook her head as she followed Luhan, her actual long lost love.

 

 

*****

 

 

There was a soccer match and Luhan was trying to handle the ball and tried to pass to his friend, Minseok, but he’s set the wrong timing. The ball that he kicked with full of strength was out from the field and there was a young belled walked without senses that the ball was in her way.

 

 

     “MISS!!! WATCH OUT!!”

 

 

   ‘BUKK!’

 

 

The ball was hitting really on her head and she’s slowly fell on the ground. She fainted. Luhan, Minseok and other players immediately went to her and checked her state. They called their medic and he told him she was okay. He wrapped ices in a cloth and put on the passed out girl’s forehead.

 

 

*****

 

 

Yoona slowly opened her eyes and she could see a blurred vision in front of her. She felt a cold thing on her forehead as her head slightly dizzy due to the incident. She tried to wake up but failed and pair hands held her shoulder and helped her to sit.

She found a doe-eyed boys with a blond hair, white skin and beside him there was another white boy with a mushroom blond hair was eating an ice cream. His eyes seems so small and she barely saw his white eyes.

 

 

     “Are.. are you okay Miss ? I’m sorry with the ball.”

 

 

Luhan spoke out and bowed his head as guilty feelings started to engulf him. Yoona waved her hands and shook her head. She tried to stand up and walked away with her state. Luhan quickly packed his things and patted his younger brother’s shoulder, Sehun, to follow him.

 

 

     “I think had fallen in love with you, miss.”

 

 

*****

 

It's end already :) I'm sorry if my story a bit twist somewhere ? Tried hardly to write better since I have a problem with grammar. Umm~so, Kris with Nana and Luhan with Yoona and Chanyeol with Seohyun - SeoYeol just a minor cast :) aha! and Lay too :)

Give a good feedback so I hope I will continue to write more stories after a month of Hiatus. I wrote about KrisNa because I love Kris manhi manhi and Nana too, personally. Luhan and Yoona, I love them too because maybe they can be a beautiful couple ? *I will love them very much if in REAL LIFE, they be best friend :), but I'm also ship SeoHan, don't get mad :D* Who's know right ? SeoYeol, it's my first time write a story Seo as my minor cast because she's my bias and Channie too, I love this Happy Virus boy! and for Lay, sorry because I just make as a minor cast (Yoona's ex-bf) 

I will try to be an open-minded person and ship who ever they with especially my ultimate bias : Joohyun (The Smart Maknae), Sehun (The Lisp Maknae), Kris (The Dragon Duizhang), Luhan (The Little Prince), Tao (The Baby Panda/Kungfu Panda), Amber (The Tomboyish), Nana (The Ultimate Supermodel) and Yoona (The Prettier Than Flower). 

Everyone have their rights to ship who ever they want right ? That's same with me :)

Last but not least, A BIG THANK YOU and HUG to my 13 subscriber whose willingly read my story with pleasure. Thank you again for subscribed and commented. I'm really really appreciated it guys :')

 

Lots of Love,

lilprincess