Day Three 2

We Have A New Member??!!
Your P.O.V. Since we exited Soo Man's office, Chanyeol was the only one who spoke with me the other members where too busy ignoring me, it was quite funny to see how hard they tried to not speak when i was around so i remained in my room ( Chanyeol and baekhyun's room) the whole day ( unless i needed to use the bathroom, of course). Chanyeol peeked into the room and said " Min soo-ah come out, dinner is ready " " I don't want to eat right now" "Are you sure.... D.O's food is the best , you will regret ot later" He said with a big grin on his face. " Well you can always spare some for me, right?" "NO" " Pleasssssssssse?" " O-ok just... Don't look at me like that it scares me, by the way i can't promise to spare some for you, you know that i'm not the only one eating" He shut the door before i could even answer, but i didn't really care i bet he is always wierd. Chanyeol P.O.V. * Why is my heart beating so fast when i talk to this guy?* I thought while i walked to the kitchen where the rest of the group was eating. " Hey Chanyeol, where is your new friend, is he not eating?" Baekhyun asked with a huge smile." No, he is not eating, at least not right now. Can you guys spare some for him?" "Nooooo!" Tao shouted. " Yes, we will spare some for him" Kris said." But why Hyung? He can go make his own food" " Tao, he is apart of the family now even if we don't like him, trust me i don't like him either but as the leaders, me and Suho got to take care of our members and that includes him too, so eat up now, we will give him the leftovers" As Kris finished his long speech about how to take care of people you don't like, i heard footsteps behind me. And there he was walking over to the fridge to get a bottle of water. * How long has he been standing there? Did he hear what Kris said?* I thought for a while until he said " Enjoy your meal " " Huh? Y-yes thank you " i was the only one that answered, while the others just stared at their plates as he walked away, then Baekhyun suddenly snapped his head up." Yah, how long was he standing there?" he asked in a low voice." Well, he was standing there the whole time" Chen said while eating his food no interest in what's happening." Well who cares, we have nothing to hide anyway" "Yeah Sehun is right there is nothing to hide, and it is not like it's a crime to hate some one, and we have our reasons." Kai said in an angry tone while stabbing his food. I felt really bad for not being able to stand up for him, but what ever i say will be useless.