Our Story .

Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Sweetie, I’m gonna go to school first okay. Make sure you’re not late again today. Bye sweetie. See you at school.” Mr Jung kissed his daughter forehead and turn on her alarm.

“Bye daddy.” Jessica mumbled. She glances at her clock only realizing it’s only 6.30am. She groaned and slowly drifts back to her dreamland.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

“JESHIKAAAAAA!!!!!!! WAKE UP!!!!!!!!! IT’S 8 FREAKING 30 AM!!!!!!” Donghae shout jumping up and down on Jessica’s bed. Jessica is a heavy sleeper, and that does not make any difference with Donghae. It’s like his brain are set to wake up only at 8am during the school days and god-knows-what-time on weekends.

“5 more minutes…..” Jessica groaned, attempting to sleep again.

“What? No!!! Wake up now or I hug you till you suffocate!” Donghae threatened, jumping down Jessica’s bed to pack Jessica’s school stuffs. It has always been like this since they were a child. Donghae will come to Jessica to wake her up and pack her stuffs. It’s a routine for him.

“Yah! Not waking up eh?” Donghae shout and jump into the bed to hug her. “Wake up, wake up, wake up, wake upppppppppppppp~~~” Donghae sang near her ear. The hug is fine. But his singing is the problem.

“Okay okay, I’m awake. Happy?” Jessica groaned, slowly stand up. “Delighted.” Donghae smiled his cheeky smile and hold Jessica’s shoulder to lead her to the bathroom.

 

 

**

 

 

“Jessica Jung?” Ms Boa called in the class. The class went quiet, knowing well that the Ice Princess will be late as usual. “Lee Donghae?” Ms Boa called another name, scanning the class. She smiled seeing two figures crawling at the back of the class.

“Lee Donghae and Jessica Jung, stop crawling and get your lazy butts here.” Ms Boa said, causing everyone to turn their head around. Donghae and Jessica stop at their track and look at each other. Donghae smiles sheepishly as he stand up and walk to the front while Jessica looking as cold as possible follow suit from behind.

Ms Boa takes out a big jar under her desk and shoved it to the two students. Donghae glared at Jessica and put $2 into the jar. “Tomorrow is your turn to pay.” Donghae whispered to Jessica.

“If you guys keep coming late, I might increase the fine $2 per person you know.” Ms Boa sighed, putting back the jar under her desk. “You can go back to your seat now.”

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

*bells rings*

 

“Yah Jessica! It’s recess now. Wake up!” Donghae called, turning off his Nintendo DS.

“Recess? Let’s go eat. I want McDonalds today.” Jessica said, waking up. She grabs her bag and walk out of the class. “Yah shikshin! Wait up!” Donghae shout, quickly grab his bag and chase after Jessica.

 

Jessica has the habit of speed-walking. Donghae knows very well why she does that. She starts to pick up that habit during the first year of the middle school. Jessica, who admittedly by everyone, has a really beautiful looks. She nu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter