1 - Waiting By Myself

it's My Mistake

 

"Kai! Wake up!" I heard a voice and felt that someone is violently shaking me. I opened eye and saw my hyung... "Taemin hyung...." i stubbornly said. "5 more minutes... please."

 

"Yah! No no no... i told you I'm gonna introduce you to someone" Teamin said and closed the door to make breakfasts.

 

"Annyeong" taemin said while holding a picture in his hands. It was a picture of a young man with broad sholders, notably long limbs and legs, built body and a manly handsome face."hope to see you soon hyung" having disbeliefs in his voice." But, that would just be impossible" showing frustration then stooped to take a bath.

 

---Kai's Flash back---

 

On the first day of highschool i was with taemin-hyung who was helping me to find my way around my new environment." Hyung??? Where is the restroom?".i asked. "Right there and I'm going to my class now. You already know where to go right?" he pointed. "Yeh hyung" i bowed before rushing inside.

 

After using the restroom i went inside the room. It was rather noisy but as soon as our teacher went in everyone came into total silence.then after class i went to eat with a new friend Huang Zi Tao,his a Chinese freshman and he is quite funny and smart.

 

"Kai how old are you?" Tao asked. "15" i replied. " what! I'm 16... oh i knew it! I'm too old to study here." He looked frustrated."no! I'm just younger than almost every freshmen" i explained "really?". "So ill call u hyung!??" I asked smiling."sure" tao-hyung replied with exitement and smiled.

 

Tao-hyung and i parted so i was walking home alone so i decided to open my iPod and wear my earphones to max volume. I began to be engulf by the song when, The person beside suddenly crossed the road. Because of the sudden movement  i quickly stepped on the road not knowing that cars are still on the go.

 

I was so shocked when i heard the car horned which made me stop bacuse of confusion. LUCKILY someone pulled me and he ended up huging me really tight.

 

"You okay kid?" Said the guy in a firm, caring but deep voice. "Yes sir...." i replied while trembling because of shock.I huged the guy wich seemed like forever until the fear subside.

 

I parted from him all embarrassed "Thank you!" I said bowing 90°. "Hey come on I'm not old." he said and looked up.

 

Oh how i remembered that moment he was just breath taking.... perfect jaw line, pointed nose, plump lips, and cute frog-like brown eyes.

 

"Yeh kid are you new? i'll walk you home."he asked. "I'am but no need to walk me home sir" i refused. "Stop calling me sir can't you see we go the same school." While pointing at his uniform. "Oh. Sorry sunbae". "That's better" he smiled and walked with me.

 

Oh that smile is j-just… perfect~

"Hey what's you name?" He asked. "Jong In Lee" i replied shyly. "But please call me Kai, sunbae." I requested and he nods.

 

"And I'm MinHo Choi" reached his hand for a hand shake which i gladly accepted.

 

---End of flashback---

 

 

AuthorsNote:

what do you think... i know it's short and i think that will be the usual length per update/chaper because  writing is not my talent....

and one last thing

i will be making the poster for this... it took me a while to get proper pics for the posters and such

HOPE YOU LIKE IT

-JungRanSu