Lips.

His Lips.

 

 

 h a p t e r  n e  L i p s.

It's soft like marshmallows, 
And sweet like candy.

 

 

-Start of coversation-

 

Baekhyun: Yunmi are you there?

You: Hey Baekhyun, what's up? 

Baekhyun: Um, i've just had an arguement with my parents and i really can't stand them right now. Mind if i crash at your place?

You: Oh, is everything ok? And sure, you know what to do.

Baekhyun: Thanks Yun and everything is sort of okay i guess. Anyway, i'll see you there. Oh, is your spare key still in that puppy thing hanging on your door?

You: It's okay and yeah it is. So i guess i see you at mine in about 10?

Baekhyun: Yeah, thanks. Bye.

You: Bye.

 

-End of conversation-

 

---

 

It was a Friday night when your guy bestfriend, Baekhyun, decided to come over to your house. He had told you over the phone before hand that he had some sort of arguement with his parents the other night and that he couldn't take being near them so he asked if he could stay at your place. You lived in an aparment by yourself which wasn't too far of a place from Baekhyun's house so it was easy as walking for a good 10 minutes to your house and vice versa. 

So here you are, sitting on the couch, munching on some crisps and watching some k-drama that's currently airing on your tv while waiting for Baekhyun to un-lock your front door. You yawned from being too tired and it was currently 25 past midnight. You seriously wondered what the hell Baekhyun did to agrue with his parents at this time of the night, well, technically morning but even so, you felt bad for his neighbours; you know what it sounds like when they argue and you don't think it's something you want to re-live. You're also pretty sure their arguements could be heard from miles away; it's just that loud.

Just as you set your cup of coffee down on the coffee table, you heard a rustle and the key going into the key hole. The door opened and a rush of cold air mixed with your apartments warmth. Baekhyun took his shoes off and you could hear the shuffle of his feet fading away down the corridoor, until you heard another door open and close. You didn't bother to greet him because it's happened at least three times before so you know the procedure. The past two times he come to yours due to and arguement with his parents, he's come in and silently made his way to the guestroom to put his stuff down and he'd be inside there for at least three minutes and then he'd come out to join you. After that you'd make him a cup of hot chocolate with marshmallows because he still likes his hot chocolate with them like a 5-year-old and you would then just talk. Simple as that. But this time, the arguement was too late in the night and you were too tired but you still dragged yourself to make sure you have that hot chocolate ready for him when he comes out of the guest room.

Which he did in a short while.

You glanced back and watched him shuffle his feet over, in his 'pyjamas' which was a plain, white, short-sleeved t-shirt and some Hollister sweat pants. His hair was damp and he gave you a small smile. You sat with your legs close to you and a blanket around your shoulders. 

"Hey, you done everything?" You asked, smiling back at him. He nodded sleepily and made his way to the couch, taking the space next to you, leaning his head on your shoulder as you sipped your coffee. He sighed. "Your hot chocolate is ready." You told him quietly.

"Mm, thanks Yun." He said, his voice croaky. This was strange. One: he's replying half assed. Two: he's not even half as happy or excited about the hot chocolate and mashmallows and Three: He leaning his head on your shoulder which he's never done before. Either he's too tired and is just using your shoulder for support or this arguement is making him some what upset. But you can't seem to think straight because he is, One: leaning his head on your shoulder. Two: you can feel him breathing really softly and you can feel it against your neck and collar bones and Three: you can feel him breathing really softly and you can feel it against your neck and collar bones. And it's making your heart beat like its high of crack or something. You actually wonder if he can hear it since it beating so loudly and he actually can. He actually noticed how your heart beat faster because he leaned his head on your shoulder and that's exactly his reason for not being as you say 'happy or excited' about the hot chocolate. 

Your breathing was steady and Baekhyun felt his eye lids begining to fall on him, but he was trying his best to stay awake for you. However, he ended up falling asleep on you. 

"Baek-" You stopped when you saw him fast asleep. His brown eye-lashes that stood out among his milky skin. His slightly pinky cheeks and his partly open lips that let a steady breath escape. His hair fell across his face and you brought your hand up to brush them away. "Idiot. You should've just told me that you were tired." You mumbled, yawning in between as grabbed your blanket, covering Baekhyun with it instead. You checked the time again and it was almost an hour past midnight. Time to sleep i guess. So you moved Baekhyun's head to rest is on the pillow beside him and just as you were about to stand up, Baekhyun - still half asleep - grabbed you by your wrist and pulled you down and your gasped out of shock. Your body crashed onto his as he turned his body to the side, letting you lay next to him on the inside of the couch, your face against his chest as he pulled the blanket over the both of you. 

"Baekhyun-" 

"Stay here with me.." He muttered to you in a voice you would decsribe as a 'morning voice'. You don't reply and he tightens his grip around you. You can feel the warmness radiating from his body and smell his body wash on him as you listen to his heartbeat. And before you knew it, you drifted off to dream land. 

 

---

 

You stirred in your sleep. It has proably just gone morning and was now most likely to be the afternoon. The sun shone through your orange curtains as you hugged your blanket closer to you. Your bed sure did feel a hell lot nicer today. Then you opened your eyes, remembering something very important.

Wait. Wasn't Baekhyun here? I thought he fell asleep on the couch and then he dragged me down with him when i tried to leave.. And what about when he told me 'Stay here with me'? Was it all a dream or..?

But the warm breath you felt on the top of your head, the arms you felt around you and the body that was next to you leaving only 2-4cm of a gap between told you otherwise. Last night was definately not a dream. So how the hell did you end up in your room? 

 

*Flashback.

 

Baekhyun almost woke when he felt you getting up, so, he used all the strength he could get out of being half asleep to pull you down and sleep with him on the couch. Which ended very sucessfully and in the end you fell asleep with him. The following hour or so, Baekhyun woke again to find you fast asleep and cuddling with him. And to think he almost let you go; he was definately liking this feeling of his 'crush' snuggling up against him, but you looked kind of un-comfortable so he sat up, rubbing his eyes and yawning to wake him up quickly. Then after he woke himself up, he picked you up bridal style to which you mumbled - while clinging on to his shirt -

"Hey~" You said in a kind of a drunken way which Baekhyun chuckled to, then, "Do you want to know something~? Heh, well.. I.. I like you B.." You mumbled the name so quietly that Baekhyun couldn't hear so he asked,

"Who did you say you liked, Yun?" While settling you on the bed, you laughed in your sleep and pulled him by his shirt down on the bed and then you told him, in a sleepy and half assed way,

"You." And you didn't speak a word after that. 

 

*End Of Flashback.

 

Baekhyun beside you, moved around in his space and eventually opened his eyes to meet directly with yours. He smiled in a cheeky sort of way and moved away from you. When he left the bed to go to the bathroom, your bed felt really big and empty without his presence next to you. Sighing, you decided you had to get up and make lunch or something so you - yet again - dragged yourself to wash up. When you got into the bathroom to frowned at yourself in the mirror. As if he saw me like this. I look so, ew.  You rolled your eyes and got undressed to go in the hot shower.

Moments later you got out and tidied yourself up and somehow, you could tell it was going to be long day for you. You closed your bedroom door and came out into the main room to see Baekhyun sat there, dressed like he was going out - well you guessed he was since it was a Saturday afterall - so you didn't question him and went straight to the kitchen and made yourself a sandwich; afterall it was like 1:30 pm now anyway. You carried your bowl back since you became lazy and got some cereal instead and seated beside Baekhyun. 

"You seen a little dressed today, going somewhere?" You asked, keeping your eyes on the tv screen. Baekhyun looked at you and shook his head to himself.

"Yeah. I'm going out." Maybe going out with a girlfriend or something.. Wait.. wouldn't he usually tell me? Ah, whatever. I don't care anymore.. You thought, feeling a little.. un-happy? So you just shrugged instead.

"Oh, well then have a good time?" You said and continued eating though to still couldn't help but feel what you were feeling. Baekhyun seemed to find it amusing. He noticed you seemed kind of un-happy with him going out so he decided to change his mind.

"Actually," He said with a smile on his face as you looked at him, confused. "I think i'll just stay here with you." You looked at him and finally got it. Oh , oh , oh . Did he notice? So you shook your head.

"I'm fine by myself you know. Just go have fun, i have some un-finished things to clear off." Baekhyun raised an eye-brow at you and you laughed. "Just go, i'm seriously fine. I'm pretty sure you know this now." 

"Mm.. Alright then. I'm not sure when i'll be back but i'll be back here, i promise." He smiled and grabbed his jacket that he left on the back of the sofa and headed out. You put your bowl down and sighed. What am i doing? Why do i feel like i was hoping for something?

Baekhyun on the other hand actually did have plans to go out with his friends though he wanted you to agree to him staying because he wanted to stay with you himself but you kept on insisting - though you only really said it twice - so in the end he gave in to you and headed out. He met his friends at the nearest bus stop that was just around the corner.

"Hey!" Chanyeol said as he saw Baekhyun approaching. 

"Hey guys, so where are we going?"

"We could go eat at that burger place and hang there for a while and then later maybe we could go karaoke or something?" Jongin suggested.

"Sounds like a plan."

 

---

 

It was currently 10:43pm and you just finished taking a shower, changing into a pair of blue shorts and short sleeved, baggy, t-shirt. You decide to pour yourself a glass of water in the kitchen and moments later, the door opens rather roughly.

"Baekhyun?" You shout from the kitchen. When you get no reply, you go out to check and you see Baekhyun taking his shoes off. "Had fun?" You ask, shutting the front door for him.

"Yeah." He says and takes his jacket off, throwing it onto the couch. When he turns to face you, his cheeks are red and he stares at you in a way which makes you un-comfortable. Is he drunk?

"Baekhyun. By any chance.. are you drunk?" 

"No, i'm not drunk." You look at him for a while.

"Okay then. Go get some rest, you look tired." You said and started to guide him to the guestroom by taking a hold of his hand. 

"Sleep next to me then." He says bluntly and you almost choke on your saliva.

"You're tired, stop sleep talking." Baekhyun lets out a short laugh.

"You're the one who sleep talked." You stopped and turned around to look at Baekhyun who was stood straight looking perfectly fine. His cheeks were still had a tint of pink but other than that he looked absolutely.. fine. 

"What?"

"You know what you said to me last night when i carried you to your bed?"

"You what-"

"You said," He cuts you off. " 'Do you want to know something? I like you B..' but then you stopped talking, so i asked you who you liked and you said," He looks at you straight in the eyes. "You.

You looked at him in complete, utter shock. I confessed to him while sleep talking?

"Baekhyu-" You try to say but you're cut off when Baekhyun pushes you against the wall, his face not too far from your own. "Baekhyun, you're drunk, stop." You say but he wasn't. He was not even close to being drunk, he's completely sober. He looks at you in the eyes, and you try to avoid his lingering gaze on you. 

 

"Yunmi." He breathed. One of his hands were pressed against the wall beside your head that secured you in place, trapped between the walls and his arms. He brought his other hand and cupped one of your cheeks, his gaze lingering somewhere on your face. He leaned closer and you could feel his breath against your cheek, your neck and your lips. "What are you feeling right now?" He asks in a gentle way. You feel like your heart is about to explode and that your head in going to follow after it.

"I-I.." He smiles, almost too innocent for him to be doing what he is. You don't move a muscle as he continues to trap you. 

"I'll tell you what i'm feeling. I'm feeling nervous; i want to tell you something, but i'm scared you know?" He whispers, putting his head on your shoulder. He stares at the floor, and you slowly but gently wrap your arms around him.

"Just tell me okay?" You whisper back. You feel him taking a deep breath, then he lifts his head up and presses his forehead against yours and you feel your own getting hot. 

But he doesn't say anything.

He presses his body closer to yours and his lips are literally a milimetere away from yours, almost hovering against it. You can feel his slow breaths on your lips, as his eyes look away from yours, staring at your partly open lips instead. Then he pressed his lips against yours. It was like you expected it; you closed your eyes and wrapped your arms around his neck to bring him closer as you kissed back. They were soft like marshmallows and boy did they feel good on your own lips. He presses his lips more on yours, and gently grazes your lower lip with his tongue and he can almost taste the sweet strawberry flavoured candy on them as he on it slightly. He moves his arms so that one is around your wasit, bringing your closer than you already were while the other was tangled in your hair. You both parted and met your eyes with Baekhyun's longing gaze. 

"There's my answer." He says and you smile at him, capturing his lips once again. The feeling of his lips on yours. 

"And that's mine." 

 


 

W O W. That was terrible.. Anyway..

Yap! Author here~ 
I'm sorry i deleted all the previous chapters but i really couldn't think (again..) so i've made it into a oneshot instead^^
I hope you still enjoyed reading the oneshot though!

Please leave your comments about it and don't forget to suscribe and vote (if you want to heeh~)

- Author ^.^ x 

 

Eh.. I'm sorry, i edited again. I feel that it was a bit.. um.. so yea, i left some parts in, took some parts out. Hope you still like it though!^^ Sorry!TuT