Talent #10

Kim Hyoyeon

Talent #9: My J
 --------------------------------------------------  KH -------------------------------------------------- 

Okay! Why is he doing in our dorm? In this time? Where all people are already asleep?

“What are you doing here?” I asked, expressionless. I don’t even know what kind of expression to pull off since I’m not that close to this person. And, the heck, why is he in our dorm? Is he dating any of our members?

“You can come in, first, you know.” He smirked. If only I can punch that smirk off him. How can he just tell me, as if he owns the place?

I shoved him as I pull Seohyun inside our dorm, ignoring the fact that this guy has his eyes on me. He closed the door as he follows us on the living room, sitting on the couch. I dropped all the bags on the floor, making sure the members wouldn’t touch any of it. I’ll have to spend my whole time wrapping these things up since I’m late for Christmas.

Jessica Unnie and Yuri came out of their rooms, sneaking glances at us.

“Oh, Hyoyoen-ah, you’re back.” Sica grinned. I thought they’ll be angry.

“You owe us big time,” Yuri points a finger at me, ignoring the guy who’s sitting just beside me.

“I’m sorry,” I pouted. Aegyo! Aegyo! This will work! WORK!

They both grinned, ‘’big time,” They repeated before going back to their room.

“That little s,” I glared, playfully before shifting my eyes on the guy beside me.

“So, what are you doing here? Are you dating any of my members? Got some work to do? Are you our new laundry guy? The new member, that’ll be impossible though. TALK!” I demanded as poke his forehead.

He only chuckled.

“Seohyun-ah, can you give us a moment?” He pardoned. An obedient girl she is, she obeyed giving us a bow.

I don’t even know why the hell this guy is doing here. I mean, my members perfectly knew him. And, why the hell he let him in. I’d stopped dealing with him like three years ago, why did he come back?

“Now we’re alone, can you tell me now what are you doing here?” I asked, eager to know. I rest my arm on the armchair, resting my head on it.

I waited for him to answer. I think it took him two minutes to five. I glared.

“I’ve missed you,” He blurted. I glared.

“And yeah, I’ve missed you too.” I said, sarcastically. He knew that. He always knew that. I missed him too.

Who wouldn’t be surprised to see your ex boyfriend, inside your dorm and waiting for you. Yeah, he’s my ex boyfriend. Hard to believe, right? I once shared in a radio show that I had two boyfriends before debut, actually that’s a lie. I had five. Haha. After debut, I met this guy. It’s round hoot era when I met him. He was with his boys. Oh I forgot, this is Lee Jonghyun, a manager. For a manager, he has looks.

Yeah! I dated a manager. Such a shock right?

He holds my hand, “Hyoyeon-ah,” He called out. I was looking away from him. I hate him! For goddamn sake, I hate him.

I pull my hands off him, “Can you just tell me why you are here.” I said, still not looking at him. I bet he’s staring at me with his pleading eyes. I think five times a year; he visits our dorm just to do that. I don’t even know why. He never told me he still loves me or what.

Still, even he tells me that, I’m not getting back at him.

“Oh right,” He cleared his throat, “I want you to take a role on my boys’ first music video.” Such a demanding bastard he is.

“You want me? Why me? There’s other bunch of girls out there,” I mumbled the last part. I’ll be happy to take it but that means I’ll be spending the day with him, a day or a week. No way!

“It’s because, I saw you played as a teacher in one of B.A.P’s music video,”

“And, you envy them?” I finished the sentence for him. He’s like that. He gets easily jealous over some things he doesn’t have.

He nodded, “It’s just that, you got really famous with a lot director and produce for the past few weeks. You don’t know how much you got really popular after you join that dance show and when you became the leading lady in BAP’s music video. That’s why I wanted you to play for us too.” He smiled, shyly.

I smirked, smugly. “Nice going, I won’t take it.” I refused. I am, actually. Just going to a little bit.

Another thing I’m expecting is…

He pouted, he pouted. “Hyoyeon-ah, please.” He pouted.

“Fine.” I grumbled, crossing my arms on my chest. I hate it when he’s like that.

“Thank-“He was about to hug me when I block him.

“No HUGGING!” I shouted. I don’t know what to do. He gets when he wants. What he wants, he gets. Oh, I just rephrased it.

“Now you got what you want, can you please go home? It’s late already,” I said, pointing at the clock which says 11pm.

“Ahh, Hyobaby is worried about me going home alone at this very night,”

“In you dream, Lee Jonghyun! Excuse me, what did I say about that lame pet names?”

“You liked it, you even came up with that,” He smirked. He got his point, I don’t care.

“Still, I hate them now,”

“You never hated them,”

“I hated it after July 25,”

“Thank you for remembering our Break-up date,”

YAY! Can you guess whose manager 'LEE JONGHYUN' is?
CAN YOU!? CAN YOU!? 
If you know, don't comment it x) Keep it to yourself, until I reveal it! :))
I have a special guests, remind you it's with 'S', next chapter and the next chapter!
Seems like you want more EXO? Let's see! Give me a number!! :DD
Be anticipated :)
That's all. Thank you to all who comments, I really appreciate the feedbacks.
Comment, Subscribe & Upvote! ^_^
Thank you and God Bless ♥