Chapter 1

Murder in the SM Entertainment Building [ Hiatus ]

" Almost 20 years. hm. I can solve this sooner. I can't wait. " You thought while packing up your things. " Still getting suspicious that this is something like erm.. I forgot aw! " You smacked your head and finished all the tasks.

 

 

You took your briefcase and started to walk through the police station.

You kept thinking of the story of the gruesome murder…

 

 

You shivered and walked faster to the police station as you felt unsafe and someone following you.

As you enter the station you took off your badge and said “I’m here to inform you that I’ve been asked to investigate the Murder in the SM Entertainment Building.”

“Oh. So Ms. _______? This case is very hard. So goodluck!” One of the police officers gave me the keys and some kits that I needed for this long case.

I quickly headed for the building using one of the motorcycles from the station. As I kept close to the building I can’t help but to shiver.

 

After a few minutes. I’m already in there. I opened the old and abandoned building. A foul scent greeted me as cold air touches my nerves down to my spine.

 

Of course there is no power source so I need to use a flashlight and other kits.

“This gonna be a long case to solve…” You opened your flashlight and started to walk in.

 

*A/N: Red Italic Words means You are talking or thinking of something.

Basically you’re in 2032 by now.*

 

 

-Back in 2012-

 

SM Entertainment was one of the Big 3 Entertainment company.

Everyone was wishing to enter and be a part of the company.

Of course, Big stars who was really rich lives in here like Super Junior, TVXQ, SHINee, EXO and many more.

“Younique Unit! Younique Unit! Please come at the dance studio at 2:00 PM. You’ll be

 rehearsing Maxstep. Tomorrow is the biggest day so better not be late!.” The announcer dramatically announced as Luhan groaned because he’s still playing with Sehun. 

 

He saw his current dance group members assembling so he was convinced to go too.

Sehun frowned and headed to SNSD’s room to play with them.

 

The hall became quiet for an hour until EXO went out of their dorm very noisy. Laughter, Talking, Playing is heard and echoing in the hall so Kris, the leader glared on all of them

He need to treat them well and discipline them, after that the hall became quiet again.
 They quickly went out of the building and headed to the mall.

 

So Kris was a scary leader. Uhh.. Focusing on the case..

 

Seohyun went out of their dorm and sat on a bench near the small fountain. She looked confused.

It seems that she’s thinking of something deep. Then Taeyeon went out and hugged her immediately.

The both were crying. “Seo. Were really sorry!” Taeyeon gave her worried look to Seohyun. “Unnie. But please. I love Kris very much but I’m confused about him.. He’s acting weird. I don’t think our relationship will last.” Seohyun continues to cry while Taeyeon soothing her.

Then the whole SNSD came up and bowing to Seo. Seems like they did something wrong to Seohyun..

They entered their dorm while hugging Seohyun..

 

How Dramatic. Ermm Shut up brain!.

 

Exactly 6:00 pm. Exo came with a smile on their faces, looks like they had some fun~

Kris excused himself from s and headed to the small fountain. He saw Seohyun coming and he hugged her quickly. “Seo! W-what happened? Are you okay?? Is something wrong???” Kris can’t stop asking. He looked nervous with mixed emotions. “Nothing Kris. I’m okay~” She gave a smile. A fake smile.

“Can you forgive me?.” He asked. “Show me your best and brightest smile.” Seo requested.

At first Kris scratched the back of his head but he finally gave up his gorgeous smile which make every fangirl drool. But Seohyun just smiled and hugged her boyfriend.

“Apology Accepted Mr. Face~” Seo added.

“Yeah whatever~” Kris quickly pecked his girlfriend’s cheek which make them blush and quickly headed to their respective dorms before anyone can notice it.

Indeed. One person noticed it…

 

I tried walking toward the small fountain, Hmm. This one is great and well built. Ulgh,

I gasped when I felt a liquid fell on my face. I looked up and… AHHHHHH!!!!!!!

You were surprised to see a semi manly figure up. Then you suddenly remember the face.

“Hee-heechul??” You asked as you wiped your face.

The guy nodded. “It’s been 20 years since they died” he said.

His face was still the same back at the times they’re on their debut. “So why are you spilling some water to me?” You asked.

He smirked. “Naah~ I’m just scaring you.. So investigating?? I can help~”

“Are you sure Heechul-sunbae? O…kay~ If you want but don’t scare me again..” You replied with a little smile on your face.

“Okay. Let’s begin.. I miss them…” He frowned and went to ground floor to meet you up.