The Winners!

Exo Halloween One-Shot!

All twelve members gathered in the dark room, waiting for their night  of Halloween to begin. They would split up in pairs and see who could get the most candy. The winner would get everyone's.

Luhan was with Sehun. Tao with Kris. Baekhyun with Chanyeol. D.O with Kai. Lay with Suho. And Chen with Xiumin.

When they started each pair went seperate ways.

Luhan & Sehun

"Let's try this house!" Sehun was an expert at trick-or-treating. Him and Luhan were cute and like-able so it wasn't hard to get candy. The only problem that stood in their way, at times, was "Aren't you a little old for this?"

Soon they had run out of houses and when they tried to revisit houses, they were told to leave some candy for the younger trick-or-treaters.

"Hyung, where do we go now?" Sehun pouted and looked at Luhan, who was just as confused.

"This is going to be a long night." Luhan stated.

Tao & Kris

Tao did most of the trick-or-treating. He eagerly ran up to each house in his panda costume and said, "Trick or treat!" He got tons of candy, but it wasn't enough to win. 

"You have to try too, you know", Tao told Kris. 

Kris slumped up to the next house and muttered, "Trick or treat."

The lady at the door asked, "What are YOU suppossed to be?"

Kris shifted awkwardly from one foot to the next.b"Uhh... a panda dressed like a human?"

The lady scoffed and tossed him one Tootsie Roll. 

Tao stood behind, giggling and trying to hold it in. Kris frowned at him.

"That was good, that was good", he tried to reassure him. But they both knew that this was going to be a long night.

Chanyeol & Baekhyun

Chanyeol and Baekhyun went trick-or-treating together for four years now, so they knew all the good places.

But there were a few problems.

Kids kept running up behind them and laughing and picking up things from the ground.

"I don't get it", Baekhyun told Chanyeol. "We've been out forEVER and we still have barely any candy!" 

*The kids laugh and giggle again*

"Maybe we're not going to the right houses", Chanyeol said. "Let's try this one." He pointed to another house and they ran up the path oblivious to the hole in their bags and the trail of candy they were leaving.

D.O & Kai

D.O and Kai had decided to do this the easy way. They drove to the store and bought different candies. The plan had been Kai's and D.O hadn't objected.

"I have to go to te restroom, watch the candy, Kai!" D.O said, knowing how easily Kai could be distracted. Kai promised and his partner hurried off.

D.O was taking longer than Kai expected. He was about to go check on him when he spotted a mirror.

"Won't take too long. . ." Kai bounced over to the mirror and fixed his hair, quickly. When he was satisfied with it he walked back over to where D.O was. 

Kai looked around frantically for the candy that was now gone.

"Kai?. . .Where's the candy?" D.O asked, all ready knowing the answer.

Kai facepalmed himself and suggested that they just buy some more. 

"We can't! That's all the money  brought!" Kai sighed. "Now we'll HAVE to go trick or treating. . ."

"And I just fixed my hair."

Lay & Suho

Lay and Suho had stayed home. They would tell the others that they weren't competing.

But for now they were playing every game they could find and eating tons of chips.

"We should do this every year!"

Xiumin & Chen

Chen and Xiumin had filled their bags all ready and had candy sticking out of their pockets.

"Chen, we need to get rid of some of this candy, we'll never make it back home in time, it's heavy!" 

Chen nodded in agreement. So they both started eating every piece they could grab. They got a little carried away and gave some to kids with barely any candy. They were even dropping some on the floor, where there was all ready candy.

"I feel like I just lifted the world off my shoulders!!" Chen exaggerated. 

Xiumin realized how much candy they had left over. "Ummm... Chen? Do you mind giving us some weight back?"

__________________________________________

EXO~

Each group came up and presented their candy. 

Luhan and Sehun had almost two bags full. Tao and Kris - the same. Chanyeol and Baekhyun dumped out their 14 pieces and gasped when they saw the huge holes in the bottom of their bag.

"That's not fair!" Baekhyun whined, making everyone else laugh, forgetting their own failures.

DO and Kai had a whole bag when they added theirs together.

And Chen and Xiumin had nothing at all. 

Sehun and Luhan took everyone's candy, even Xiumin's invisible ones. But instead of eating it between the two, that night they stayed up and split it evenly for each member to get the same amount.

When they were finished Sehun sighed. "Now D.O hyung HAS to cook for me."