Who are THESE people??

The Special ONE~ (YOUR ONE and ONLY THEHUN)

There I stand infront of the tall building infront of me.. wondering what's gonna happen to my life after this.

" Let me help you with this.." my brother came up to me after parking the van and offer to help with my luggage.

" Gomawo oppa~" was all I could say and let him bring my luggage in to the building.

I follwed after my brother and entered the building infront of me. While walking I looked around and found out that its actually not a bad place to live in after all. We went into the lift and my brother pressed on the floor number. 

Suddenly, " Sung Rinn-ah, take this." he handed me a card.

" Nae?? " I gave a qusetioned look.

" It's the key~ " he motioned to his hand and there's one similar to the one he gave me. 

*Ting* the door opens. " Here we are~ " my brother said with a big smile and ask me to get out of the lift first

 

I went out and there it is... A big front door waiting as if it wanted me to open it, I stood there frozen for few minutes.. Tons of things running through my brain, heart beating fast... I never felt like this before. Then my brother gave me a annoying look and pushed me away punching the card or you can say the key at the machine located at the side of the door.

Immediately the door open with a *click* sound and my brother like he always do pushed me in first.

" Hyung~~!! I heard a voice calling from inside while I take off my shoes.

" Is that you?? " the voice said again.

" Nae~ " my brother answered behind me.

" Ahh~ where the heck did you go just now?? We cant find you and the staff said you took half day-off?? What happen?? You okay?? " I went into the living room and found the person who's the voice belonged to speaking. He's red haired with some kind of fashion hairstlye like the idols nowadays had, fair white skinned, and beatiful featured face.

" Ohh~ mianhae Suho-ah.. I should have told you earlier~ I've got some personal stuff to do." my brother answered the guy. So.. His name is Suho?? nice name by the way..

" I see, so I think your personal stuff would be this??" he said while pointing at me.

" Ahha~ now kids, all of you please gather up here NOW! " my brother shouted at the last sentence. Then other than the red haired guy named Suho and three more guys who's in the living room and I had no idea who they are but I sure know they've been starring at me since I came in here, another two came out to the living room coming out from one of the room laughing and giggling until they sees me and stop and stared at me AGAIN..

And after a long somewhat like 10minutes of starring and silence..

My brother started to talk" Let me introduce you to my younger sister, Shin Sung Rinn. She'll also be staying with us from now on for a period of time." he then look at them to see their reactions and then a brownish haired, tall, fair-skinned guy with a very unpleasant and a little annoyed reaction said " WHAT??! WAE??!"

" It's because my parents are away for some personal matter and I have to take care both you kids and my sister at the same time...I've disscussed this matter with the company and they made and approval for it." my brother explained as if he knows that this would happen.

" I'm okay with it! " the guy named Suho said and then turn to smiled at me.

" Annyeonghaseyo~ my name is Suho, I'm the leader." he said.

"Annyeonghaseyo~ just call me Sung Rinn will do." I replied with a 90° bow. The rest of them other than the brownish haired guy and another unlike the others who have fair-skin, his was rather tanned coloured skin all welcomed me with warm and cheerful greetings.. If I'm not mistaken, their name was D.O aka Kyungsoo, Beak Hyun, and Chanyeol oppa~ The other two named Sehun and Kai was the unwelcoming and uncheerful ones towards me. They introduced themselfs in a very unpleasant manner but had done it due to the leader's order.. But once they're finished with the introducing, they headed straight into their respective rooms and closed the door slightly harder than usual. The rest of the members appolilogise to me and said that the two are the younger ones in the group and they doesn't like to hang around new people but once they are used to it, they can be fun and adorable.. They showed me around and then leave me in my room.

I have my own room with my own bathroom inside to make things easier for me. I'm using the left out room, although they have four rooms in their house they only occupied three of it.. Two members in a room and their manager, my brother will sleep with them taking turns.. I decide to unpack my things tomorrow and is tired.

I took a shower and changed into my pyjamas and drop onto my bed thinking, how's my life going to be around here?? Getting two members to dislike me on my first day here isn't a good start for me.. Plus, the people here are weird... They're unpredictable... What should I do?? Then, without me realising in the middle of thinking all these thoughts, I dozed off to my wonderland hoping things will be better tommorow.